MineCorp NetWork Vanilla Survival SMP New community!

audiatrix's Avatar audiatrix7/27/14 10:12 pm
1 emeralds 215 6
7/30/2014 10:23 am
audiatrix's Avatar audiatrix
Have you ever wanted to join a brand new vanilla survival server with nice people and no raiding or griefing? Well MineCorp Vanilla is just for you. We have secret ops around the server whom are very trusted and know what they are doing. We want everyone to have a fun time and to apply and to come on and build their heart out. We are a 100% legit. All you need to do is apply down below and join! We are a nice and friendly and accepting in a new community. There is always room to expand so come to MineCorp!

Application in the spoiler! Fill out the format and post it in the comments below. I will get back to you with in 24 hours! Skype is how we all communicate so look for a message there!
Click to reveal
Ign-
Age-
Name-
Skype(Required)-
Why you want on this server?-
Have you been on a server like this before?-
Thanks for applying!
audiatrix
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/30/2014 10:23 am
audiatrix
Got room for more people!
07/29/2014 9:26 am
audiatrix
it44123Ign- it44123
Age- 14
Name- Justin
Skype(Required)- it44123
Why you want on this server?- I would like a nice, friendly community, and a place to record a youtube survival SMP series
Have you been on a server like this before?- Yep, although last night the server was griefed and shut down -.-
Thanks for applying!

Accepted! Contacted on Skype!
07/28/2014 10:56 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
it44123
Ign- it44123
Age- 14
Name- Justin
Skype(Required)- it44123
Why you want on this server?- I would like a nice, friendly community, and a place to record a youtube survival SMP series
Have you been on a server like this before?- Yep, although last night the server was griefed and shut down -.-
Thanks for applying!
07/28/2014 6:54 pm
audiatrix
RavingKrillerIgn- RavingKriller

Age- 13

Name- Anthony

Skype- RavingKriller

Why you want to be on this server?- I've been looking for a small and mature community to simply have fun and enjoy the simpler and more social aspects of Minecraft. I'm very trustworthy and dislike players that cannot be trusted or steal. I will be a frequent player and a social member. Overall, I look forward to becoming part of this community

Have you been on a server like this before?- Yes, plenty of times. But none them really seemed to work out.

BTW. There is a spelling error in the application. You put " Why you want on this server " I changed it in my application though.
Your accepted! Contacted on skype!
07/28/2014 11:18 am
Level 26 : Expert Architect
ImAnthony
Ign- RavingKriller

Age- 13

Name- Anthony

Skype- RavingKriller

Why you want to be on this server?- I've been looking for a small and mature community to simply have fun and enjoy the simpler and more social aspects of Minecraft. I'm very trustworthy and dislike players that cannot be trusted or steal. I will be a frequent player and a social member. Overall, I look forward to becoming part of this community

Have you been on a server like this before?- Yes, plenty of times. But none them really seemed to work out.

BTW. There is a spelling error in the application. You put " Why you want on this server " I changed it in my application though.
07/28/2014 8:25 am
audiatrix
Still got room for more people! I have invited people! Please apply! You won't be alone!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome