Minecraft Adventure Map Help

phomper's Avatar phomper10/26/16 10:10 pm
1 emeralds 405 1
11/4/2016 2:16 pm
Coolphill's Avatar Coolphill
I am currently making a Minecraft Apocalyptic Adventure Map where the air is toxic and you must wear a gasmask, and I was just wondering how I would make it work.

I need to have a command that when you take off your gasmask, you start to take damage, and when you have it on, you don't. Also, there are some bunkers and places with breathable air, which you will be able to remove it freely.

I have played some space adventure maps where this happens, so I know it's possible, but I have no idea what command/s I would need to use.

Can somebody help me?

Also, I'm making custom shops in it, and I know how to make it take something from your inventory and give you the item, but I DON'T know how to make it NOT give it to yu if you don't have enough.

Help, please?
phomper
Level 17 : Journeyman Crafter