Minecraft Alagaesia Server City Build!

Templar_elf's Avatar Templar_elf10/12/13 5:32 pm
1 emeralds 514 4
4/15/2015 12:50 pm
Legointhemoon's Avatar Legointhemoon

We are creating a Minecraft server based off of the world in the Inheritance Cycle, Alagaesia. I have created the beautiful world itself using WorldPainter here:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... 26-chunks/

As you can see by the map, and the fact that it is 18x26 Tiles [4608x6656 Blocks], it is a large map, and will have many cities/ pathways in between with many other objects/ buildings, and we need a good building team to help us. Currently it is 4 [I think] of us, working on setting up the server, the website and the base map.

So anyone who wants to apply, be it a few friends or a professional building team, please can you fill out this application:

No. of people in your group:
Jobs of each person:
Examples of work you have done previously:
Any Skype names/ Youtube accounts you will be able to use:
Anyone able to make Cinematics:

We need Mature players, who can build large projects well together, but with Detail. This may take some time to build everything. It would also help if you had prior knowledge of the Inheritance Cycle and the world within.
Templar_elf
Level 33 : Artisan Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/15/2015 12:50 pm
Level 24 : Expert Engineer
Legointhemoon
Just me =P
Building/Minor terrain fixes
Two other alagaesia build works! They were both shut down before much work was done on them D=
Legointhemoon1 / (no YouTube account)
most i have is Microsoft paint

my only other request is that if it is going to be shut down for reasons, i just want to know what is happening to it! (if it just shut down or moved or something) the other two both went away without any notification! D=
12/28/2014 6:46 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Linxx_
No. of people in your group: Only me
Jobs of each person: detailed builder
Examples of work you have done previously: I'm working on a huge project, but I havn't uploaded anything yet
Any Skype names/ Youtube accounts you will be able to use: youtube Ziziplaysmc
Anyone able to make Cinematics: Nope
I'm also currently reading Inheritance
10/12/2013 5:58 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Baconator
sunken1999
No. of people in your group: Only me
Jobs of each person: I work very much with redstone and building houses and costume terrain.
Examples of work you have done previously: I'm working on a huge project, but I havn't uploaded anything good yet
Any Skype names/ Youtube accounts you will be able to use: Skype, same as pmc name
Anyone able to make Cinematics: Nope
10/12/2013 5:52 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Alagaesia-Server
website is www.alagaesia.comule.com and the forums are forums.alagaesia.comule.com
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome