Minecraft and Youtube

TimberCool28's Avatar TimberCool283/30/15 5:00 pm
1 emeralds 178 1
3/30/2015 5:14 pm
TheStoneBrick's Avatar TheStoneBrick
Obviously Youtube has been a huge part of Minecraft's success. Not only has it inspired people to play the game, but videos and video makers have inspired people to do create their own channels as well, myself included.

My channel has 150 subscribers now, and today it's made me wonder if it's even possible for there to be another "Big Time" Youtuber... I mean when I think of my channel... with all the Bdoubleo's and VintageBeef's out there, what made 150 people hit MY subscribe button? (150 People doesn't sound like a lot, but to me, it is)

And 150 Subscribers in the grand scheme of Youtube and compared to the Bdoubleo's and the VintageBeef's is not even a drop in the bucket.

So, Is it possible for a channel to grow huge anymore? Or is Youtube over-populated already? I've worked so so so hard on my channel, and spent tons of time and money on it... and like I said, It's nothing compared to the Big Shots.

EDIT: Don't get this message confused. It's a general poll. I enjoy every minute of Youtube and the creative side of it.
TimberCool28
Level 1 : New Miner