Minecraft 1.6.4 ATLauncher - Brand New Yogscast Complete Pac

likeabrohah's Avatar likeabrohah6/4/14 7:13 pm
1 emeralds 559 4
8/23/2014 11:15 am
hypercoldstar's Avatar hypercoldstar
Welcome to a Brand New Whitelisted YogsCast Complete Pack Server!

From the ATLauncher!

You can download the AtLauncher here : http://www.atlauncher.com/

Hey everyone my name is Brohah and welcome to a brand new modded server using the Yogscast Complete Pack hosted by the ATLauncher! The server is whitelisted as well as 24/7 up time!

The server will be starting from scratch with absolutely no banned items and plugins. I personally like my minecraft experience to be completely vanilla except for the mods that come in the pack of course!

If and when you get accepted to the server you will need to download the latest YogsCast Complete client and checkmark all of thee optional mods as well. And you should be all good to go!

To become part of this new awesome server community all you're going to have to do is fill out an application below and follow the rules that will be stated below as well!

First off will talk about the rules to the server that if not followed will get you banned immediately without question!

Rules!

1. You must be 15 or older. This is really the only way to keep griefers away.

2. No PVP, unless agreed by both individuals or groups.

3. Don't destroy the spawn area!

4. Just use common sense. If something seems wrong that you're doing, don't do it!

5. No Stealing

6. And of course make new friends and just have fun!

And that's about all the rules for now, more than likely there will be a few more in the future. As long as you can follow these guidelines you can be part of the community and not get banned!

Now for the application you need to fill out!

1 IGN:

2. Age:

3. Time zone:

4. Skype Name:

5. Why do you want to be part of the server:

6. Something interesting about yourself:

Thank you all for taking a look at my post and I hope I'll see most of you on the server.

The server I.P is

likeabrohah
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/23/2014 11:15 am
Level 1 : New Miner
hypercoldstar
1 IGN: accordingtoFreud

2. Age: 17

3. Time zone: +8:00

4. Skype Name: hypercoldstar

5. Why do you want to be part of the server: Firstly I need a place to build something massive and second I absolutely love modded mc and it would be absolutely be amazing that I would get the chance to meet other amazing talented creators.

6. Something interesting about yourself: I'm amazing at buildings and has an eye for a good piece of art but still pondering on the existence of existence.
07/10/2014 2:21 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
yoomanyoo
Hi guys I like to join
1 IGN: yoomanyoo

2. Age: 18

3. Time zone: CEST

4. Skype Name: yoo man

5. Why do you want to be part of the server: I like to join a small server becaus in the past I had alot of fun with small servers were you can just talk to people and not live on your own.

6. Something interesting about yourself: I like to talk do stuff and just have fun played a few small server and alot of big server (mods and nomods) just to have fun.

hope to join
if not have fun with your server
yoomanyoo
07/07/2014 6:49 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
horus_icarus
IGN: Dont have one (found to be irrelavent {will make one if nessessary})

2. Age: 15

3. Time zone: central standard time

4. Skype Name: horus.icarus MC name: horus_icarus

5. Why do you want to be part of the server: i rly dont like those servers full of plugins and paying for ranks ranks. i want single player but with other ppl to explore the pack (i suppose vanilla)

6. Something interesting about yourself: im a part of creative node and mithrinthia as well as planning to be a part of the voxel box once it becomes online again.
06/04/2014 8:30 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Dragonborn
Ghiojo
1 IGN: Ghiojo

2. Age: 15

3. Time zone: i dont know the names of time zones xD but if you are in Us, dont worry might be almost the same

4. Skype Name: Ghioje

5. Why do you want to be part of the server: Beacuse i would like to join a nice, small communitie where i can play in peace, maybe invite some friends and have fun!

6. Something interesting about yourself: im a good medieval-like builder, i always have big plans in the background of my works, hate the unnatural terrain deformations, i like to keep the ground as natural as possible, my mother language is spanish so i will probably have some grammar errors, im still learning, i always have creative ideas to do and i love making non-official events on the servers im in (example: in one server i built a whole medieval city and i opened it with a joust contest for the inauguration xD)

Well think thats all, i hope i can join and see ya soon
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome