Minecraft Basketball Association (Minecraft BA)

stingerbee12's Avatar stingerbee124/25/15 10:21 am
1 emeralds 471
Hello there!

I would like to introduce you to a new Minecraft "esport" I'm bring back... Basketball in Minecraft. I understand that there are several "Minecraft Basketball Associations." however those aren't currently in play.

The term will be called Minecraft BA (Not MBA... Minecraft BA). The server utilizes a plugin that lets you play basketball. Shoot, pass, and steal. Of course, anyone can play. You don't even have to play Basketball in real life to be able to play.

I can assure you that this will be a fun opportunity to get to play a sport in Minecraft. It might seem weird and confusing at first, but once you actually get the experience it should make sense. I already have some of my own friends interested and I was wondering if anyone here would like to be interested too.

Scheduling, Server IP, Rewards, Teams, and other important information will be PM'ed or most likely emailed to you as we get closer. Games will most likely be every week but first there will be a Preseason and warm-up games.

If you are interested, please visit https://minecraftba.weebly.com/application.html to fill out the very quick application. Note that you will have to first register within the site but that takes most only 10 seconds.

You can always decide to drop out in the middle of the season if you want. We understand that you might be busy or just want to stop. That's totally fine. That's why we encourage everyone that reads this to sign up because it's risk free. Try it and if you don't like it, you can leave! Completely free.

I look forward to meeting you on the Basketball server. I'll most likely post videos on the gameplay on the website. It should definitely be a great experience.

Great to meet you!
stingerbee12
Level 1 : New Miner