Minecraft Is Boring

You8MyDoritos's Avatar You8MyDoritos9/4/11 11:05 pm
9/5/2011 12:33 am
Skeledan's Avatar Skeledan
I have had minecraft for a year now and play it everyday and it has just grown boring. Any cheap game suggestions?
You8MyDoritos
Level 12 : Journeyman Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/05/2011 12:33 am
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Goblin
Skeledan
Minecraft can get boring if you,
-Play on peaceful
-Play alone
-Play without mods

My suggestion is not to get terraria, its just like minecraft but once you finish endgame you hit a brick wall unlike in minecraft you can continue to build and play with mods. minecraft also is updated more then terraria, and personally I appreciate how notch is open to suggestion, who knows maybe hell add something you like in a new update.

If i had to suggest you a game though, Id get Spiral Knights or Project Zomboid, both two very cheap games that ive enjoyed playing and having a good time on!
09/05/2011 12:32 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon
wheres_mah_pai
...Seriously? Minercaft boring? I completely disagree. But, if you need another game to play, TF2 is the way to go.
09/05/2011 12:27 am
Level 25 : Expert Dragonborn
Khanz
Terraria is a fun choice, should last you 2 weeks-1 month.

Then you can also try mods for minecraft, like Mo' Creatures and ObsidianPLus and the Dragons mod.
09/05/2011 12:10 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Narwhal
Buizbuiz
Terraria's good, it's a bit more fleshed out and is RPG-centric.

TF2 is the best free Steam game out there. It's one of the best Steam games too.

Like GrizzlyAmish said, try installing mods. I got a real kick out if the Clay Soldiers mod, and there's a lot of really fun ones to try out. Also, joining a server is cool and new if you haven't before.
09/05/2011 12:05 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Zombie
Frank_Swaty
well theres other good games like the counter strike series, portal 2, etc.
I don't find minecraft boring, sometimes i feel its time for a change
09/04/2011 11:43 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Caveman
CoNNoRxACR
you should get TF2 (free)
09/05/2011 12:01 am
Level 34 : Artisan Zombie
deadifyed
any other good free steam games?
09/04/2011 11:31 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Spelunker
GiganTron
This thread so far:
"I'm getting bored of MineCraft"
"Legitimate suggestion"
"NO YOU'RE NOT"
"NO"
"YOU CAN'T BE BORED"
"Second legitimate suggestion"

It's gotten boring for me, too. Terraria's a good one, or you could give Garry's Mod a try. It's got the freedom of MineCraft with far more complex mechanisms so that you can make elevators, tanks, etc.
09/04/2011 11:28 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Mountaineer
GrizzlyAmish
Have you played the game with mods?
Try starting up a new world on hard mode. That'll add some temporary thrill before 1.8 comes out. =P
09/04/2011 11:25 pm
Level 1 : New Ranger
wishicoulddeletethis
Time to *Grabs weapons* Shoot him *Gun fire and screaming*
09/04/2011 11:11 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc48466
[deleted]
09/04/2011 11:10 pm
Level 88 : Elite Boss
yokoolio
No. Nononononono.

DENIED. Minecraft never gets boring. just when you think it has, something new comes out like *ahem* MINECRAFT 1.8 *ahem*

Also look around the forums theres plenty of stuff to do like join a new server or make a Minecraft movie (Im collaborating in one of those, hopefully itll turn out good).

You could also try making mods or tex packs or skins, or even a new large freebuild project.

But also yeah Terraria is good too. Its like a more adventure-based sidescroller Minecraft, and its very fun and addictive... Until youve done everything you can do. When you hit the ceiling it gets boring fast.
09/04/2011 11:09 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Miner
residntevl
Browse Steam for a fun selection of games. I'm gonna say this because I can. Get Terraria if you haven't. People say it's like Minecraft, but once you get into the game, you will think different of it.

I've spent 150 some hours into Terraria and usually enjoy playing it over and over again because of how much fun I can have with it.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome