Minecraft Build Team Looking For Builders

JC_C's Avatar JC_C4/20/17 5:06 pm
1 emeralds 429 4
4/24/2017 11:03 pm
JC_C's Avatar JC_C
Hello. I am part of a build team currently recruiting members who can build and help out on some of our current projects. We only have 4 members right now and would like to expand our roster. If you are an experienced builder please contact me with a portfolio of builds to be reviewed by the rest of the team as well as contact information be it discord or skype and we will let you know what we think. Here is a few screenshots of some of our projects http://imgur.com/a/thKvH. We hope to hear back from some people. Thank you!
JC_C
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/22/2017 5:50 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Builds4Life
About your 'projects' @BlackKnight98...
The first picture of your portfolio isnt made by you and your team.
https://iosgamingworld.files.wordpress. ... 094627.jpg
The left dragon on your build is exactely the same as the right dragon on the pic. You just changed the color from blue to red.
You just copy from the internet and then call yourself a buildteam?
04/24/2017 11:03 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
JC_C
I assure i was not aware this build was copied and will talk to the person responsible. We do not approve of people stealing builds and try to make our own designs. Thank you for bringing this to my attention
04/21/2017 10:40 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Itz_Liv
Could I join? Ive been looking for a build team for a year. ok maybe not a year but a while.

here my skype and my discord

Discord: ItzLiv #4930
04/21/2017 4:50 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Architect
Tannik
Hello,

We are interested in your group. We would like to discuss a idea with you. Thank you for hearing me out. Please add me on Discord Eggwin#7035.

Eggwin
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome