MINECRAFT DOLPHIN JSON NEEDED! urgent!!

CoasterCassady's Avatar CoasterCassady8/29/16 10:22 am
1 emeralds 1.1k 8
9/2/2016 5:38 pm
Suphacker_Tem's Avatar Suphacker_Tem
I'm working for a server who is currently building a theme park which includes animals, we have all those animals apart from a dolphin. If anyone has a dolphin json file or can make one for free, please contact me. I would first like to review and test the dolphin before confirming
Contact me on skype: fgcassady
CoasterCassady
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/02/2016 5:38 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Suphacker_Tem
you want to link the texture to a .JSON file so it will work?
08/30/2016 8:53 am
CoasterCassady
McHorse
CoasterCassady
McHorseI'm working for a server who is currently building a theme park which includes animals, we have all those animals apart from a dolphin. If anyone has a dolphin json file or can make one for free, please contact me. I would first like to review and test the dolphin before confirming

Do you use some mod that allows importing 3d JSON models in minecraft? Because vanilla mobs use hardcoded Java models.

I don't really have a dolphin model, but probably I can make one. However you need to specify the mod that you use for bringing JSON entity models into minecraft.

I dont need any of that, all i need is the json file model and then i can put it into minecraft using RPW
08/30/2016 3:24 am
Level 71 : Legendary Unicorn
McHorse
CoasterCassady
McHorse
CoasterCassadyI'm working for a server who is currently building a theme park which includes animals, we have all those animals apart from a dolphin. If anyone has a dolphin json file or can make one for free, please contact me. I would first like to review and test the dolphin before confirming

What do you mean by a dolphin JSON? Like block model or something else? I think more details would likely increase your chances of finding one

Yes. A 3D model; like this but all I need of it is the json file

Do you use some mod that allows importing 3d JSON models in minecraft? Because vanilla mobs use hardcoded Java models.

I don't really have a dolphin model, but probably I can make one. However you need to specify the mod that you use for bringing JSON entity models into minecraft.
08/30/2016 2:36 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Grump
Vexilius
resolution, not revolution. I'm referring to the amount of pixels in an image.
(16x16, 32x32, 64x64, 128x128, 256x256, ...)

It's very important, because you want everything to go well together.
For example, If your texturepack is 32x32, it's ill-advised to make 128x128 mobs,
because that would look terrible, consistency-wise.

Some people do it, but I find it to be an absolutely jarring experience
that demonstrates a lack of understanding on how to make a unified style.

PS: I notice your request is still urgent.
Perhaps you ought to reconsider the lack of compensation.
08/29/2016 1:27 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Grump
Vexilius
The json and the texture, you mean?
You can't have one without the other.
Also, tell us the resolution.
08/29/2016 1:39 pm
CoasterCassady
Including the texture and UV, yes. What do you mean by revoluton?
08/29/2016 1:14 pm
CoasterCassady
McHorse
CoasterCassadyI'm working for a server who is currently building a theme park which includes animals, we have all those animals apart from a dolphin. If anyone has a dolphin json file or can make one for free, please contact me. I would first like to review and test the dolphin before confirming

What do you mean by a dolphin JSON? Like block model or something else? I think more details would likely increase your chances of finding one

Yes. A 3D model; like this but all I need of it is the json file
08/29/2016 1:07 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Unicorn
McHorse

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome