Minecraft feed the beast server

DdotStreet's Avatar DdotStreet11/24/12 5:07 pm
1 emeralds 2.5k 102
1/9/2013 5:53 pm
dahamster97's Avatar dahamster97
hello im new to feed the beast but im starting a server so i can play with other players
im looking for about 8 to 12 people to start with then i may add more it will be whitelisted
so apply with in this thread thanks and happy minecrafting

please leave

minecraft name

why you want to join

what you can bring to the server
DdotStreet
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/09/2013 5:53 pm
dahamster97
Minecraft name: hamishshaw
I would like to because i want a small, nice minecraft community and also im kinda of sick of pvp factions but dont get me wrong i like that but i want i quiet, calm ftb experience so its seems perfect for me to join ur ftb server
I'm very creative, im helpful so i wouldnt mind helping people join in on projects and contributing resources and knowledge. I also have gd experience with the modpack so i wouldnt be joining blind.

I hope u accept my application and if u do i cant wait to join in
01/06/2013 10:21 am
Lazzard3
Minecraft name : Kassudo

Why i want to join : Cause i love small servers

What i can bring to the server : Good building and be friendly
12/18/2012 10:38 pm
xUltraPlaysMinecraft
12/17/2012 10:50 pm
Duffler
Minecraft Name: Pragasaurus

I would like to join your server because I LOVE to play on small servers like this where everybody knows each other. I'm tired of playing on big FTB servers with 100+ people where you can't build something without it being cannibalized by the next day. I would do anything to get on this server. I'll help out with community buildings and everything!

Also I've been playing FTB for a few weeks and have a bit of knowledge for it. I can also help around the community and work with other people and help out!
12/16/2012 9:16 am
ribboi
mine raft user name
nekostickz

please let me join
12/15/2012 3:41 pm
No10
Minecraft name: Master_hawk

Why I want to join: I like smaller communities and small servers because I hate overcrowded ones because the chat just get spammed!

What I bring to the server: I am good with IC2 and Buildcraft and i'm good at building! (and I'm friends with no10 )
12/15/2012 5:36 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Engineer
aleksejus
minecraft name: Aleksejus

why you want to join: I want to join because im looking for some awesome server to play on, and i would like to see what others have done, and to learn more about FTB cause it seems it shanged a lot from 1.2.5

what you can bring to the server: some fun, knowledge about redstone, and a good companie
12/13/2012 7:54 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Dragon
Killa116
minecraft name: killazombies115

why you want to join: I want to join because im looking for some awesome server to play on

what you can bring to the server: I can make statues redstone doors and I'll stop those pesty griefers.
12/13/2012 7:46 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
LuhkyNumber7
Minecraft Name: Luhky

Why I want to join: I want to join because i'm looking for a small FTB server with a great community and O think this server might bring it!

What I can bring: What I can bring is not much...... Well i'm a very helpful person, i'm pretty good at FTB, I'm respectful, and i don't grief or raid
12/09/2012 10:09 am
aleandyar
DdotStreethello im new to feed the beast but im starting a server so i can play with other players
im looking for about 8 to 12 people to start with then i may add more it will be whitelisted
so apply with in this thread thanks and happy minecrafting

please leave

minecraft name : aleandyar

why you want to join : i want to play on a FTB server

what you can bring to the server
: i know a bit of the thing you can do
12/09/2012 3:56 am
meisbeastest
Minecraft name : MeIsBeastest
Age 12

I would like to join this server because i love playing with others! and i very much enojoy FTB!

I can bring humor and no known things about FTB! thats on of the reasons i want to join this server!
12/08/2012 4:34 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
bracken453
mc name:bracken453
why i want to join: i would like to join because i have been looking for ftb servers ever since i got ftb
what i could bring to the server: i have experience in ftb and tekkit so if you need help then i would be able to and i can be creative in builds
12/08/2012 4:14 pm
spercnai
-removed-
12/07/2012 2:36 pm
Premane
Minecraft Name: Premane

I want to join because I have tried Feed The Beast for single-player, and now i want to play it in multiplayer too.

I can bring some good buildings, and some quite funny experiments at times.
12/07/2012 2:20 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Crafter
qlimax5000
ign: qlimax5000
name Benjamin
i want to join because: i love FTB and ive been looking for a server with nice ppl to play with, i like small friendly servers where everybody is friends
i can bring: a happy gamer, a friend, and well just awesomeness
12/06/2012 6:00 pm
trossi1996
minecraft name: trossi1996

why you want to join: i like small server that are whitelisted

what you can bring to the server: i what to recourd on the server and i was thinking about makeing it kinda like mindcrack or hermitcraft
12/06/2012 2:25 pm
Frekvens1
IGN: Frekvens1
Why you want to join :
I simply love FTB, and I want to play with others. I'm quite familiar with tekkit. I'm not a griefer, and that can I prof. Since this server has white-list, it seems like an " GriefPrevension" And that's something I like, cause there's only Forcefield to protection, and that's really expensive. Also I want to show off my work, tekkit get's a bit old now.

What you can bring to the server:
That I can bring to the server is alot of stuff. One of my favorite stuff is making a store. I can also help rebuild grief, and help players if that's needed. I respect all rules and want to try make the server a better place to play on. If something is needed, there's just to ask me I hope I can join your server x)

12/06/2012 1:10 pm
bobbbio
Minecraft name : bobbbio

Age 16

Love mc + ftb & want to play on a server with less then 100 players

A fun player to chat with

(extra info: will prob be online for atleast once a week)
12/05/2012 6:16 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Archer
renegadecraft
Minecraft name: Squrrlzattack

Why I want to join: i like small servers and i wish to use mystcraft if posible

What I will bring to the server: i consider myself a nice builder, and id love to decorate places like spawn or nearby villages (once again, if permitted to do so)
12/05/2012 1:12 am
phaze12_minecraft
IGN-Phaze12
Age-14
Why- I am trying to find a great Ftb community and just a good alround fun time.
What i can Bring: I love to build(but im not the best at all) help a few people out
thanks
12/05/2012 1:12 am
phaze12_minecraft
IGN-Phaze12
Age-14
Why- I am trying to find a great Ftb community and just a good alround fun time.
What i can Bring: I love to build(but im not the best at all) help a few people out
thanks
12/04/2012 10:52 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
QarekGaming
minecraft name: aaberg_96

why you want to join : I've always wanted to play feed the best with other people.

what you can bring to the server: I record videos and i'm really good with the " Tekkit basics " ...
12/04/2012 10:51 am
thankyougaming
ING: thankyougaming
i want to join because i don't have a FTB server yet

I am a great snitch(guy who tells about griefing and stealing)+ i was a mod on vanilla server but it got to expensive for the owner.
12/04/2012 10:26 am
Cedric0303
IGN:Cedric0303 (Cracked)

Why: Just cause i LOVE feed the beast...been playing it since it came out.And its hard to find FTB servers...<3 FTB
12/02/2012 7:09 pm
Falconian
Minecraft name: Falconian3211

Why: I may be young but I am not much different from any other person. I don't know a lot about ftb but I think it will be a learning experience for us all. I hope to have fun.
11/30/2012 9:58 am
bleakpositivity
Ign: rjosephs

I have a lot of experience with ftb and would love to join a server, I'm also recording videos and looking for people to chill with. I have no idea how late I am posting on this but I think your building a great community, so obviously I want in. It's reall up to you and if you do whitelist me that would be awesome. Other than that have an extremely nice day.
11/29/2012 4:58 pm
insanoodr
also i know i shouldn't try to connect yet but it says its a outdated client
11/29/2012 4:54 pm
insanoodr
minecraft name:insanoodr

age 13

why you want to join i would love a server like this i love feed the beast and this looks like
a excellent thing that i personally would love like absolutely love so yeah

what you can bring to the server:i don't like saying good things about myself as it makes
me feel really awkward but im really creative and im good with learning all the things in
mods i like to think of my self (to a point) as a industrialcraft and mystcraft expert with
those at least i am also a really good guide when i really try and im a really fast learner
11/28/2012 7:35 pm
sweight70
66.85.146.242:45924 JOIN UP
11/28/2012 6:55 pm
XxC0nMan925xX
Minecraft Name: XxC0nMan925xX
Why I want to join: I would love to play this with a friendly community of people.
I can bring: A helping hand, advice, and a good gaming experience!!!!
11/28/2012 12:42 pm
Reese553
What version is the server?
11/27/2012 8:10 pm
masked_abyss
Minecraft name: masked_abyss
Why you want to join: love small servers and feed the beast
What you can bring to the server: i know some parts of feed the beast well and others not so well and can help others as well as be taught some things and can bring new building style as well
11/27/2012 8:05 pm
GummyDewCS
minecraft name gummydewcs
age 13
cause i love mods and like small servers
building,redstone that kinda stuff
11/27/2012 7:47 pm
mb3360
mb3360

I wish to join because small servers are the ones that don't get destroyed by random people.

I would bring a girl to the server lol.
11/27/2012 4:58 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Skinner
AdvancedSniper22
IGN: AdvancedSniper22
I want to join because i currently own a tekkit server (public) but i like FTB better and i love working and helping other players. And would love to also apply for staff if i could
I can bring great amounts of players if wanted, I could do other stuff like builds, codings, and other stuff like prevent players from greifing and being greifed
Plus I know much more than most of the people I play so I like teaching others when they need it.
11/27/2012 3:32 pm
HolyFrag262
minecraft name--- HolyFrag262

age--- 14

why you want to join--- new to feed the beast, need a server to play on.

what you can bring to the server--- a new person haha, idk, dont know to much about feed the beast but a lot about minecraft, i will learn the game through time though... please add me!
11/27/2012 2:54 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
sam123906
ign is sam123906

i would like to join beause i love ftb and i dont really like to go on big server because they get somany greifers and lag so much

i can bring buidings that look nice and have a propper use aswelll
11/27/2012 2:51 pm
explosivetroll84
also i was wondering if pranking is aloud. Not grieving but like a bug that makes a really annoying noise.
11/27/2012 2:50 pm
explosivetroll84
Minecraft name :explosivetroll84
Age 13
I have a good mind on the machines and i will try and make a good cannery using zombie flesh and spider eyes. As long as i have a good source of water.

I was inspired by the mind crack crew( baj, beef, And pause).
Please white list me soon
11/27/2012 12:35 pm
Bashy
IGN(Minecraft): Bashybill13

I want to join because there are no servers out there and i think that having the only feed the beast server is very unique and i want to be a part of that. also I know a lot about feed the beast and i will be able to help you a lot
11/27/2012 7:27 am
ki113rm1ne
Minecraft name: ki113rm1ne
Why you want to join: I am a fan of small servers that dont have mods or admins just spawning stuff in. Like everything is legit and epic
What you can bring to the server: I am a great minecraft player and i will help anyone that needs help. I wont let you down
11/27/2012 2:00 am
Trolzor1
Minecraft name: Linnick7

Why i want to join: I really love playing with minecraft mods mostly the ones that include machines and lots of building and increases the limits of the game. I really wish to join a small server and play with a small group of people. I played with IC2 and redpower a bit so i have some general knowledge about some parts. Also played ftb single player too and know most of the mods.I really wish to join the server.

Extra info: i am also really kind to others so i would most of the times give my resources (if i have any) to others and build shared buildings for every one.
11/27/2012 1:57 am
struckdown125
IGN:struckdown125

why you want to join:I used to play on tekkit severs but they dont updata and i was geting bored of it and i am looking for a server to play on.

what you can bring to the server:I know some stuff a bought the mod pack I am in no means an expert but am a very good community worker and i will help in any why possible.

hope i can join soon
11/27/2012 1:44 am
masterofalpacas
Minecraft name: MatthewSR

Why I want to join: I enjoy Feed The Beast and modding in general, but I get slightly bored after playing SSP for a long time. I know that there are bigger servers out there, but I am don't enjoy worlds where it is mined to bedrock everywhere and a small group of people have all the power. It would be nice to join a small steady server with a nice community and around ten to twenty people.

What I can bring to the server: I have moderate knowledge of IC2 and other mods, and enjoy setting things up not only for myself, but to be shared amongst the server.
11/26/2012 9:23 pm
Reese553
Minecraft Name: Reese553

Reason: Minecraft seems a little bit more boring and I would like variety. And I love playing on servers because, it is more fun to do things as a group.

I am very friendly a would like do many server builds and things as a group.
I would like to play not because Minecraft needs more variety, but because I want to make more friends.

Please let me onto the server.

PM me to tell me yes or no.
11/26/2012 8:39 pm
general1712
Minecraft Name: general1712

I want to join because i love playing on community servers, especially ones for a mod pack like this. I enjoy playing and interacting with a community. Also, being on a server helps me push myself to make my builds the best they can be.

I can bring to the server a good community player who wont grief. I would be glad to help someone out if they need help understanding a machine or something or even if they need supplies that i have extra of.
11/26/2012 8:24 pm
girdlin
minecraft name : Girdlin

I want to join because i want to start making a youtube series about feed the beast, i just started the channel and a lot of people enjoy feed the beast. So i think a good way to get my channel famous is to start making FTB videos.

I could bring knowledge to the server because i have a lot of experience with tekkit.
11/26/2012 8:05 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Crafter
batclank
minecraft name drohan69
age 13

so far i love fee the beast but cant find any good servers and i think your might be good

i can bring a range of good knlowedge about mot of the mods
11/26/2012 7:59 pm
zeke_saxman
minecraft name: Zeke_Saxman

why you want to join: I want a server i can play on more than once with nice people, and create things with new friends that respect my personal space

what you can bring to the server: I ABSOLUTLY HATE chest raiders and I find griefing to be one of those things that ticks a nerve. I dont Lag out and dont relog every five minutes and i own my minecraft account so im not on a cracked account that crashes all the time. I am also a very good diamond miner zekesaxman@gmail.com or facebook Zeke Saxman if you want any further questions answered. Thank you.
11/26/2012 7:53 pm
FaekFatty45
minecraft name: FaekFatty45

why you want to join: i can't find any other FTB servers and i like feed the beast

what you can bring to the server: i can bring good ideas and great work with quarries please let me play.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome