(Closed)

Darkn3sspawn's Avatar Darkn3sspawn12/23/14 10:51 pm
5/4/2015 4:34 pm
InfamousHN's Avatar InfamousHN

Yo Guys its Darknesspawn coming back at ya with another Season of The Raven. Think of it as my Christmas present to you

The Raven was originally a game show which aired on BBC. Its concept seemed easy to bring over to mine craft, so here we are

The Raven pits 6 people against each other over the pan of 25 challenges. Each challenger has 7 lives and when you fail to complete a challenge you lose a life. If you complete challenges then you earn golden nuggets, if you obtain seven then you win back a life. If you run out of lives you are out of the game.

That isnt the only way to be eliminated however after every 5 challenges except for the first set there is a challenge called "way of the warrior" in which the person in last place must prove that he is worthy enough to stay in the game. If he completes the challenge then the person in second to last place must play, and so on.

Play continues like this until there are two people left and they play one challenge to decide who is worthy of the win.

This would mark the second season of the Raven, the first had its downsides but all in all I was quite proud of it. This season is set on a new map with a whole new set of challenges, along with some old/revamped ones. I hope to make this one exceed the first and I hope you all will want to be part of it

First season here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 2-oOJhq933

Deadline to Apply is Sunday night!

Camera Man: (Must have recording software WITHOUT a watermark!)
IGN
Fps while recording

Rules For contestants!
1. I know it is obvious, but PLEASE, dont try to cheat. There is no real prize (unless there is (;) and we are all just here to have a good time. If you want to play DONT ruin it for everyone else. We've already had an incedent, I dont want another

2. If you are accepted and im game Do NOT talk about non game topics. Dont talk about the nicks game, dont talk about that new game, dont even talk about how awesome/shitty the challenge looks, just DONT. Pretty much, only talk about the things that matter at the time, not because I dont want to hear your opinions, but because it doesnt make for good footage. You can talk about such thigns between challenges however

3. If you decide to create something for this game show (whether it be art, or animation or anything of the sort) and give it to me it becomes the shows. Meaning if loosing in the games leaves such a sour taste in your mouth that you want to take it back, you are going to have a hard time. If you feel as if your going to be an indian giver with any of your creations, just please, dont. Save us both the time

4. Do NOT harass, "troll", or make any of the helpers/contestants uncomfortable in ANY way.

5. Pay Attention! Please dont have me repeat the challenges constantly. If you have questions thats fine, but if you ask something Ive already explained im going to be mad x3

6.Have Fun! You should want to win, and its alright if your a little hurt when you loose, but just remember to have fun with it!

Contestant (You will be interviewed, so be prepared)
Ps: Youll get brownie points if you 1.Delete the parenthesis in your app 2.Bold your answers..

IGN:

Your Personality: (I.e are you the person who tends to crack jokes at a moments
notice? The guy who puts absolute focus into what he is doing at the time? The "newb"? Go ahead explain yourself)

Why are you interested in the gameshow?: (I gurentee you if you say "because im bored" you will be loosing brownie points)

Have you done anything in an organized group setting before (i.e Build teams, Youtube Groups etc.) If so talk about them

Do you have a youtube account?: (Link eht if you do)

If you dont have a mic you are going to have a hard time

I would appreciate it if you watched some of the first season to get a feel of the flow of the game, it will better prepare you for the game, that's for sure
Darkn3sspawn
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/04/2015 4:34 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Artist
InfamousHN
IGN: HNwasHere

Your Personality: I tend to be the person who cracks jokes. I am really out there and according to a lot of people, different. I am outgoing and I seem to make friend easily. Also my humor is dryer than the Sahara so be prepared. I hope that shows some of my personality.

Why are you interested in the game show?: I am interested in the game show because the concept sound very interesting to me. Plus the way you handle it was very excellent. Plus I would like to meet new people who are involved in the minecraft community I can be friends and compete with. So I hope you have a wonderful day and accept this application.
12/29/2014 3:40 am
Level 36 : Artisan Dragon
Capritorne
sorry lol
12/29/2014 2:45 am
Darkn3sspawn
^ Why are you acting like this is your thread?
12/29/2014 2:41 am
Capritorne
We are no longer taking applications; thank you to all that have applied, and to the rest of you that didn't happen to make an application, you can still watch this season when it comes out, and the last season at: https://www.youtube.com/user/darkn3sspawn/videos
12/28/2014 2:06 am
Level 1 : New Miner
rbmmolter
IGN: RBM2112

Your Personality: very competitive, and enjoys a challenge.

Why are you interested in the gameshow?: Because my boy Zasphas wants me to sign up, and i like game shows.

Have you done anything in an organized group setting before: Yes, i have done a group survival game with Zasphas

Do you have a youtube account?: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoxOKF ... dh-rK5KZTA
12/28/2014 1:19 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
ZasphasTheGod
IGN: Zasphas_The_God

Your Personality: I'm a guy who Likes to make a ton of jokes and overall likes to make new friends and have a awesome time.

Why are you interested in the gameshow?: Because I think that it is a very awesome Idea and it reminds me of survivor and I freaking love that show!

Have you done anything in an organized group setting before: I have been in multiple youtube groups and stuff of that nature

Do you have a youtube account?: www.youtube.com/channel/UC6FXudCLgdgE-1dsXlL0l_w
12/27/2014 10:46 pm
Darkn3sspawn
Ok, getting a few more people wouldnt hurt! Sign ups end Sunday at midnight!
12/27/2014 5:03 pm
Hackemz
IGN: Legitman69

Your Personality: I'm most likely the person to crack jokes when the timings right. I put a lot of focus into things I do. I become lively and talkitive once I get to know a bit more of the people's personalities.

Why are you interested in the gameshow?: I'm interested in the show because, I love competitions and interested in what challenges is this going to offer.

Have you done anything in an organized group setting before? I'm currently in a Gaming Community called =ADK= Forum name on there Hackemz. I have had experience hosting events with the =ADK= group on their MC server.

Do you have a youtube account?: www.youtube.com/user/CrossGamingCentral
12/27/2014 2:13 pm
Darkn3sspawn
@At InfamousHn You didnt bother to finish the application so if you really want to play you might want to consider revision. Maybe make it all more interesting if you really want good marks.

As for everyone else, I will talk to you all shortly.

For anyone who might apply, it is fine if we have an excess of players, you still have a chance to play given there will be a qualifying round!
12/27/2014 11:12 am
totok13
IGN: totok13

Your Personality: I am overall a shy human. I may be more in the background until I grow ok around the contestants. (Though I may be shy, I will attempt to talk to keep the game going ) I will also be pretty focused on the game because I am in it to win it

Why are you interested in the gameshow?: This gameshow seems like it's going to be a real blast to play. I always like trying new things, and I feel this "new thing" will be really exciting.

Have you done anything in an organized group setting before? If so talk about them: The closest I've been to doing something in an organized group setting before was being a VIP Admin on a server. Other than that, I'm normally a lone wolf.

Do you have a youtube account?: Yes I do https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTGsep ... RW87aAUILQ

Thanks for reading this, and I hope I get to play
12/27/2014 10:55 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Artist
InfamousHN
IGN:

Your Personality: I crack jokes but I stay focused at what I am doing

Why are you interested in the gameshow?: Because it sound interseting and I will makes some friends

Have you done anything in an organized group setting before No

Do you have a youtube account?: HNwasHere
12/27/2014 6:07 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Network
sean123450
Hey,

I'm up for doing this!

IGN: anfield_fcj

Your Personality: Pretty chill, not too loud but can be lively!

Why are you interested in the gameshow?: It looks like a really cool idea and I enjoyed watching series 1. I think it would be really cool thing to do for the community!

Have you done anything in an organized group setting before: Yes, I run a server and network so I'm pretty used to doing group recordings and stuff!

Do you have a youtube account?: http://youtube.com/projectpork

Mic: Condensor microphone

Cheers for taking the time to look at my application!
12/27/2014 12:03 am
Darkn3sspawn
Oh hai there :3 I will be adding you soon
12/26/2014 10:09 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
dueckers5
IGN: dueckers5

Your Personality: i like to crack refrences sometimes but im mostly about having fun and being serious. (depending on the moment)

Why are you interested in the gameshow?: because i love being on games and i am good at strategy.

Have you done anything in an organized group setting before i have been on build teams and i have been on a youtube group for 4 months.
Do you have a youtube account?: http://www.youtube.com/BaconMakesMinecraft
P.S i have a mic. (Studio mic)
12/26/2014 9:55 pm
Darkn3sspawn
Just 3 more spots left guys, its a really fun experience, don't be shy
12/26/2014 3:48 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Billybo10000
I already applied on the other thread, but I just thought I'd post here to wish the last 3 contestants who apply good luck! I'm so excited for this, hoping to have a good time with this tribute to my favourite childhood gameshow!
12/25/2014 9:32 pm
Capritorne
We still need more contestants, I know it's Christmas, but people have to be on the forums right now, right?

Anyway like I said It's Christmas, so, Merry Christmas, and have a Happy New Year Presidents Day
12/24/2014 4:46 pm
Darkn3sspawn
Hello guys! Thanks for applying, and I hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas Eve! I will be contacting you all on Skype shortly, of course its okay if you do not respond until after Christmas.
12/23/2014 11:46 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
TheFeathers927
IGN: 9279524(You can call me feathers)

Personality: Very chill most of the time. Funny and kind to everybody. Also a good listener and pays attention.

why am I interested: I watched the fist season and it was very entertaining. It looked like alot of fun and I wanted to be part of that.

Have you done anything in an organized group setting before I was part of a youtuber SMP event hosted by my friend. There were about 16 people. I got last but it was a lot of fun.

Do you have a youtube account?: yes. http://www.youtube.com/user/DemFeathers
12/23/2014 11:36 pm
Level 25 : Expert Warrior
justdvn5203
IGN: SuperUltraSonic1

Your Personality: I like to be funny but I do focus when focus is needed. I am a friendly guy and don't have many enemies.

Why are you interested in the gameshow?: I watched all the episodes of season one, and if it's anything like that one, it's got to be fun, and I really want to have fun. I loved the first season and I really want to be in this season.

Have you done anything in an organized group setting before No, I have not.

Do you have a youtube account?: Yes I do it's https://www.youtube.com/user/justdvn
12/23/2014 11:28 pm
Capritorne
All the challenges except for the final challenge have been created :p make sure to sign up
12/23/2014 10:55 pm
SamMan25441
IGN: Sammy25441
Maturity 1-10: 7
Recording software: ScreenFlow (Full Version)
Fps while recording: 150
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome