Minecraft Guild Recruiting Players

Robihn's Avatar Robihn12/6/14 6:51 pm
1 emeralds 427 9
12/18/2014 5:13 pm
Robihn's Avatar Robihn
Hello, I am the leader of a Minecraft Guild called "The Guild of Too Many Cooks" and we are currently recruiting. Down below is a bunch of information about the Guild. If you do not want to read all of this then please read the rules and apply.

WHAT KIND OF GROUP IS THIS AND WHAT DO WE DO?
This group is a guild. A Minecraft guild is a group of players who get together to go on servers, play games, or just chat! This guild is going to go on servers like The Shotbow Network, The Hive, and Hypixel. We also have our private server that is currently being worked on by the Leader and Deputy of the guild. We're going to host events where a bunch of players from the guild come together and play a gamemode. We'll even put a fun little twist on the game we'll be playing!

[simg][img]i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y523/textcraft/Nov%202014%20-%203/058882940298746aa4583ba7d94426aa622fa3bdda39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd8070995f0a66876270db94890_zps670bfdca.png[/img][/simg]

1. Be kind to ALL players. No matter what gender, age, ethnicity, nationality, or rank.

2. Do not be overly inappropriate and immature.

3. Limit your vulgarity when speaking.

4.Do not steal from players in the guild or kill players in the guild. (Depending on the gamemode.)

5. Don't join other groups.

6. Do not spam or act annoying in any of the chats or in a skype/teamspeak3 call.

7. Do not hack or cheat, AT ALL. This is an IMMEDIATE ban from the guild.

8. Take chats with one person to PM on skype, do not clog the group chat.

9. Being inactive for a certain amount of time and attending no events will get you demoted or kicked out.

10. DO NOT ask for a rank, if you have not been promoted there is more than likely a reason and you should ask the Leader/Founder.

Commander- This is the second highest rank a person can earn. People with this rank are usually the most trusted and are second hand to the founder of the guild.

Sergeant- This player is a above a common player and has a bit more respect than a trusted player. These players usually have been playing for 3-5+ months.

Common- These players have been playing for slightly longer than a Trusted player and are just Common players.

Trusted- This rank is given to someone who has earned trust of the High ranks and the common players.

Unofficial- This player is a new member and has to play and earn trust of other players.

[simg][img]i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y523/textcraft/Nov%202014%20-%203/cfdd02324948881c872682bd83c0bda00cdd4bcada39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd8070995f0a66876270db94890_zps7953f9f3.png[/img][/simg]

IGN name:
(OPTIONAL)IRL name:
How long have you been playing minecraft?:
Have you been in other groups before?:
Why do you want to join?:
Did you read the rules?:
Name one rule:
On a scale of 1-10 how mature are you? Why?:
What gamemodes and servers should we play on?:
What type of events should we do?:

THAT IS ALL! We currently have 12 members and I'm looking forward to anyone applying!
Robihn
Level 20 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/18/2014 5:13 pm
Robihn
Still recruiting!
12/11/2014 4:11 pm
Robihn
All above are accepted.
12/09/2014 11:55 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
Tycraft333
IGN name: tgshowers
(OPTIONAL)IRL name:
How long have you been playing minecraft?: since late 2009
Skype?: tgshowers
Have you been in other groups before?: nope!
Why do you want to join?: Because it sounds really fun!
Did you read the rules?: Yes.
Name one rule: Dont Hack xD
On a scale of 1-10 how mature are you? Why?: i am about an 8 because i make jokes... but they are mature jokes, i guess xD idk.
What gamemodes and servers should we play on?: Minigames!
What type of events should we do?: Ultra Hard Core!!!
12/08/2014 5:38 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
diamondruler
IGN name: Diamondruler
(OPTIONAL)IRL name: Landon
How long have you been playing minecraft?: nearly 2 years
Skype?: diamondruler1
Have you been in other groups before?: not like this no
Why do you want to join?: i think this would be a great experience and very fun
Did you read the rules?: yup
Name one rule: do not ask for a rank
On a scale of 1-10 how mature are you? Why?: 8 i can be mature when needed but i like to be funny and play around
What gamemodes and servers should we play on?: minigames maybe factions
What type of events should we do?: group meet ups in game of course
12/08/2014 4:39 pm
Robihn
bump
12/07/2014 2:05 pm
Robihn
ALL OF THE ABOVE HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED. SKYPE REQUESTS HAVE BEEN SENT.
12/07/2014 11:31 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
MaxisDeBrute
IGN name:R1GD
(OPTIONAL)IRL name:Antonio
How long have you been playing minecraft?:Since 1.2.5
Skype?:Yes MaxisDeBrute
Have you been in other groups before?:No first time
Why do you want to join?:I Want to join because I've never been apart of a group/Community and it would be a really cool change just like the Twitch TV Group Build Guild, and just make my list of people to chill with bigger.
Did you read the rules?:Yea
Name one rule: Be kind to all players
On a scale of 1-10 how mature are you? Why?:8 I am an 8 because I don't want to be to mature to the point where I'm boring
What gamemodes and servers should we play on?:In my opinion servers like Mineplex for mini games and such.
What type of events should we do?: An even that would be cool would be a UHC even I've seen some be done live and they just seem really cool.
12/07/2014 9:48 am
Level 22 : Expert Modder
Kickbuttkaleb12
IGN name: Kickbuttkaleb12
(OPTIONAL)IRL name: Kaleb
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 2 years
Skype?: kickbuttkaleb12
Have you been in other groups before?: In other games yes, multiple, but only 2 or 3 in minecraft.
Why do you want to join?: (PREPARE for anecdote) When I was younger, way back, I had a few frieds and we played minecraft. This was around 5th grade(7th now). We all played as a group. But then the school year ended. 6th grade came around. There were new people at the school and one who we had not seen would tear us apart. Well he eventually did with his whiny sore loser self. Now I need some new friends.
Did you read the rules?: Yes
Name one rule: Don't join other groups
On a scale of 1-10 how mature are you? Why?: 7-8 ish. Why? That's hard lol, I was created naturally mature.
What gamemodes and servers should we play on?: Well gamemodes, we should do mods, especially pixemon big fan! Servers, well all that we can find!
What type of events should we do?: Building events, tournaments, races(to see who can do the best in survival, and whatever else you can think of.
12/07/2014 2:24 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Nothingboy
IGN name: Nothing_Boy97
(OPTIONAL)IRL name: Angel
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 3-4 years
Skype?: imafreakinninja
Have you been in other groups before?: nah
Why do you want to join?: I really want to be part of a minecraft group..
Did you read the rules?: yep
Name one rule: 8. Take chats with one person to PM on skype, do not clog the group chat.
On a scale of 1-10 how mature are you? Why?: 8, I'm focused on objectives and would take things seriously, though i joke a lot. besides, full maturity is boring!
What gamemodes and servers should we play on?: team based and/or vanilla?
What type of events should we do?: Fun events
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome