Minecraft 1.9 Ideas!

henry665872's Avatar henry66587210/8/15 6:20 pm
1 emeralds 157 2
10/8/2015 6:41 pm
DieselDuck's Avatar DieselDuck
So what do u want for Minecraft 1.9?? Post It Here! And discuss your ideas with everyone.

Some Of My Ideas:

Crafting-
I think with harder combat and everything we could make crafting easier. Like pocket edition make a GUI that shows what you can craft and you click on it then click craft and u make the item. Like the boat oars appeared in PE it is now in PC.

Scuba Diving Kit-
Like Water Breathing you could use the scuba diving set to breathe underwater and swim quicker. I think that the 1.8 temple items could be used to make it and maybe even sponge?

Fin-
A simple item that fits in your footwear slot all it does is makes you swim in water at the speed of normal walking.

Better Animations-
Like the new Ethyst wings you have a new flying animation which is the character lying down making it look like it is flying in air. I also thought that with the new kit that there could be a new more realistic swimming Animation.

These are just a few details that i am giving you so you can think of some! But if these appeared in Minecraft i would be so excited as i like the idea.
henry665872
Level 4 : Apprentice Enderdragon