►▓ MCInfected (Advertizers/Staff Needed) ▓◄

shotgunzebra's Avatar shotgunzebra12/5/16 11:07 pm
12/8/2016 7:08 pm
shotgunzebra's Avatar shotgunzebra
Hello ladies and gentlemen!

Today I present to you a fully custom coded server; MCInfected!

What is "McInfected"?
McInfected is a popular game mode from Call of Duty's Modern Warfare 3. This plugin tries its' best to replicate that game mode and turn it into a Minecraft game mode.

What is the objective of the game? What do I do?
The objective of this game for humans is to simply outlast and fight the zombies. But you only have one life. Once you get bitten, then you turn into a zombie and are forced to infect the ones who were once your allies and friends. Humans. If you happen to get caught by the horde, your objective as a zombie is to infect all the humans before the timer is up.

How do I sign up?
Easy! All you need to do is join throught the ip! You're all my beta testers in this infection Network! Join in

IP:
infected.mcph.co

Supports versions: 1.8.x # 1.9.x # 1.10.x # 1.11.x

HERE IS THE TEMPLATE YOU CAN USE TO APPLY, BEING ACTIVE ON THE SERVER IS A HUGE POINT:

When posting a staff application thread we ask that you follow this simple template:

Title of the thread:
IGN's Staff Application

This is very shortforward and allows us to quickly identify who the application belongs to. The IGN section is where your username goes. For most staff applications this is all you will need to change in the title, however if you are applying for the builder rank then the following title applies:
IGN's Builder Application

The thread:
IGN: (Insert your minecraft username here)

Say YES if you agree that asking a staff member to review your application will lead to it being instantly denied: (Asking a staff member to look at your appeal will lead to it being instantly denied. By saying yes you are agreeing that this will happen if you ask staff to look at it)

Timezone: (Your current timezone: use this link to check your timezone)

How many hours can you play on our servers a day: (On average what hours are you usually on the server per day)

Why do you want to be mod: (This is the most important section of the application. You are to list why you think you would be a good moderator, listing any strengths and/or weaknesses may help you fill out this section)

Do you have any previous / past moderating experience: (Provide any previous / past moderation experiences you may have)

Do you have Skype, if so what is your username: (We use Skype as our voice communication software. You are required to have Skype as this is how we communicate with each other most of the time.

Are you able to record in game: (Any software that records your screen whilst playing minecraft works fine here. We use these to record hackers before we ban them so this is critical to have)

Is your account shared: (Does anyone else have access to your account?)

Anything else we should know: (If there is anything else you would like us to know, put that here)

Here is a template for you to copy and use:

What is your IGN (In game name):
How old are you?:
Say yes if you agree that asking a staff member to review your application will lead to it being instantly denied:
What timezone are you located in?:
How many hours can you play on our servers a day?:
Why do you want to be moderator?:
Do you have any previous / past moderating experience?:
Do you have Skype, if so what is your most frequent username?:
Are you able to record in game?:
Is your account shared with anyone else?:
Anything else we should know?:

Rules when submitting your application:
You MUST follow this template when creating your application. Failure to do so will result it in being instantly denied.
You cannot ask any staff member to view your application. Doing so will also result in it being instantly denied.
You cannot lie in your application, this will also result in it being instantly denied.
Posting multiple staff applications will also result in it being instantly denied
Having Teamspeak and using it frequently is not necessarily a requirement but if you don't use our TeamSpeak often it makes it much harder for you to get Staff.
You may NOT bump your staff application. It's also useless, as we will look out for possible Jr. Mod candidates on the server all the time.
shotgunzebra
Level 1 : New Miner