Minecraft machimas feedback needed

McHorse's Avatar McHorse12/10/16 8:18 am
1 emeralds 430 4
12/11/2016 5:48 am
McHorse's Avatar McHorse
Hello there!

I wonder, what makes a good machinima? Currently, I have the technology I need to create a machinima, but how to create a good machinima?

Here's my latest machinima:

What do you think about it? Is it good or is it bad? I have also this playlist with all machinimas I made. They're pretty random, I know. I need any feedback I can get, and improve my skills based on that feedback. People on reddit seem to hate me for my videos (their vote below zero)

In the future, I want to make a machinima series and a machinima film, but I fear that without any feedback and improvements, my output will stink

Thanks for attention!
McHorse
Level 71 : Legendary Unicorn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/11/2016 5:48 am
McHorse
bump
12/10/2016 12:56 pm
McHorse
Thanks for nice comments!

Maybe you could make more things like this?

I thought, when I was making this, that I'm going to create only one video in this style (as the usage of this technique is pretty limited, IMO), but then somebody pointed out that it looks like Pokemon. So maybe I'll make Pokemon-themed video like that

special effects make a good machima that was a good vid!

Well, yeah. VFX are improving overall quality of any video, but it can't improve a shitty story

However, maybe any feedback on them? What could I improve, etc.
12/10/2016 10:45 am
Level 33 : Artisan Princess
craftergurl
special effects make a good machima that was a good vid!
12/10/2016 9:22 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
EnderScar
In my opinion, its actually pretty good.
I love the RPG/Questline sort of thing you have going along (though like you siad was a little random) I really enjoyed it! Maybe you could make more things like this? Idk but it was pretty nice to watch!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome