Minecraft Machinima's

Moose's Avatar Moose4/15/15 1:06 pm
1 emeralds 294 4
4/19/2015 12:35 pm
Derpymun's Avatar Derpymun
So this is a post that i really need help with.
See i really want to make a You Tube channel that can have subscribers etc but i hate the sound of my own voice so i have decided that i want to start making things like minecraft animations, minecraft machinima's and game plays with music.
I can make a few simple animations with the program mineimator and can record a minecraft minigame then put music in the background, as well as making my own music with garage band but i don't really know how to start making machinima's.
I would like help explaining how to make a machinima as well as knowing what ill need to make it.I would also like to know whether anyone needs an actress in macinima's so i can get some experience in the subject.
Moose
Level 8 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/19/2015 12:35 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Skinner
Derpymun
Hey,
If you need acting call dis guy.
I can change my skin a lot and act.
Well sortof because im already doing that to test out some skins for myself.
04/19/2015 11:46 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
EliteNetworkYT
I can help act with the video. I have a channel with 12 subscribers because I recently started. I am getting a server soon and it comes with two. One will be private and one will be my main Raiding Server.
04/18/2015 4:17 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Nerd
Irish
Well, firstly, you would need a private server, for recording.

Then, you would need friends willing to change their skins a lot and act, I recommend around 4 actors.

Lastly, you need a good source of DRM free music and sound effects, a good editing software for adding text (If you mean Machinima akin to the likes of Exploding TNT) and of course, some video ideas.
04/18/2015 3:20 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
Moose
Bump....
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome