[OFFICIAL] MINECRAFT Map Restoration by RailCast

RailCast's Avatar RailCast10/19/14 4:33 pm
1 emeralds 220 5
10/21/2014 6:14 pm
RailCast's Avatar RailCast
Have you ever spent days working on a map only to have the world corrupt or stop loading? Or perhaps you want to move to a more advanced modpack but don't want to loose your world?

Well fortunately for you we have over 2 years of experience with map recovery and modpack transfer, and for a modest fee I'll be happy to use that experience to your advantage.

Here's how it works:

We do a FREE consultation to determine if we can help you, establish a project deadline, get relevant contact information, and take our $5.00 down payment.

Prior to the deadline we open up your restored map on our server so you can verify that it meets your expectations.

Once you're satisfied with restoration, you'll be sent a final invoice and your map will be made available to you.

And if your map can't be restored you will be refunded your down payment.

To arrange your consultation send a skype message to kingalvisviii or email therailcast@gmail.com
RailCast
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/19/2014 8:04 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Cake
legotardis1212
Why pay you to do it when I can go to YouTube and find out how to do it for free?
10/19/2014 8:49 pm
Sleepify
yeah.. I can just watch a video
10/21/2014 1:16 pm
RailCast
That's fine if you can but not all fixes are so simple, and a video doesn't exist for every specific issue. If you choose to follow that route then you take the chance that you may spend hours trying to figure out why their fixes aren't working. And I would know I've been there and done that.

It's the same logic that applies to a myriad services, because we don't want to take the time or effort to learn it, do it, or troubleshoot it.

But more to the point my services are there for the people who need them and if you don't require my services, kindly leave.
10/21/2014 5:01 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Cake
legotardis1212
Just, you know, to let you know, You are not permitted to sell anything on PMC... ANYWAY... We will never keep in touch
10/21/2014 6:14 pm
RailCast
We are not selling anything, we are offering services.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome