Minecraft Mod Mondays

worried_kdog's Avatar worried_kdog8/30/15 4:21 pm history
1 emeralds 253 5
9/4/2015 10:45 pm
worried_kdog's Avatar worried_kdog
nope lol
worried_kdog
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/31/2015 3:55 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon
ICEThat
Morph. This should be self-explanitory to you. Oh, and Lucky Blocks.

What about Pandora's Box? It is a Mod similar but quite different to Lucky Blocks. There is an item called a Pandora's Box (#MindBlown) which you place on the ground and it will do something, from turning the surrounding area to the end, to shutting you in a ball of water with some drowning cats, to spewing experience bottles everywhere. It will be unexpected, you can be sure of that.

Morph would be good to do alongside Dr Zhark's Mo' Creatures, as it adds a LOT more mobs to the game.

All of these mods are really well known, and if you search them up they will be the first things you see.
09/04/2015 10:45 pm
worried_kdog
ok will do
08/30/2015 7:16 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
agario3
You should do shaders because they're pretty cool. Though don't try them unless you have a good computer because I know whenever my brother tries to use them it crashes his minecraft. I know you can get them on 9minecraft.net though you can probably find in other places. If you've never heard of shaders they add way better shadows, more realistic looking water, better lighting and moving trees and grass

If you can't do shaders you should definitely do orespawn. Even though lots of people have probably seen it it would probably also show new people what it has. It basically adds a ton of new ores, dimensions, mobs, and bosses.

Btw I don't know any of the mod creators and there are lots of different shaders made by different people.

Hope this helped.
08/30/2015 8:17 pm
worried_kdog
Thanks
08/30/2015 6:23 pm
worried_kdog
No one... Ok
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024