Minecraft Nations Server Idea

_42_'s Avatar _42_12/19/14 11:30 pm
1 emeralds 151 2
12/20/2014 12:28 am
_Polar_'s Avatar _Polar_
Need an idea for something on your server?

Welcome to Minecraft Nation, a possible gamemode for a Minecraft Server, is a gamemode where you join a certain nation, or country. Some may be peaceful and productive, and produce their own goods. Some countries may be very war-driven, and rely on robbing other countries for resources. It all depends on which country you are randomly teleported to.
When you start, you find yourself in the country's International Airport, ready to start your new life. The people in your country will help you settle in. You find some money in your pocket to buy from local shopkeepers, purchase rural land or rent a city studio.
It is suggested that you rent an apartment and get a job first. Earn money and buy a small plot of land in the suburbs. Build a quaint little house, mine your basement, start a garden, do whatever. If you industrialize your area, you can buy a shop, buy a large plot of country land, and become a Mineillionaire. (See what I did there? I'm sure you did.)
Alternatively, you can join your country's military and help on epic raids on other countries. Launch TnT raids, kill citizens, raid houses.

NATIONAL ECONOMY
The amount of money your country has. Usually from taxes or exports. Mainly exports. Taxes are hard to enforce.

LAWS
You will be able to purchase laws for your country. Their national economy prices and what the laws do will be listed and updated if the game mode is accepted.

BUILDINGS
Upgradable buildings with functions are planned. They are

International Airport. (Max: 20)
A large airport where new players spawn and where existing players can visit other nation.

Secure Storage (Max: Infinite)
A raid-proof storage shed for all of your goods. Be sure to charge players to use them, or else it becomes first come, first server.

National Capitol (Max:1)
The Capitol building. Destroy and take over this building, and you win the war.

Courthouse (Max: 1 per town)
Where laws are posted

Town Hall (Max: 1 per town)
The building where local management takes place.

Public Mine (Max: Infinite)
A piece where all mining is allowed below y=60. Refills every 24 hours.

--IF YOU WISH TO USE THIS GAMEMODE, CONTACT ME!!--
_42_
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer