MInecraft Parody... Need Female Vocalist and lots of others!

nicktrick92's Avatar nicktrick923/3/15 2:54 pm
1 emeralds 121
Hello guys... I'm Nick from BOSSGAMINGmc... I am here today to tell you about a parody that I will be producing in the near future... The parody will be called "A Minecraft Fight", and is a parody of Katy Perry's "Last Friday night." I am in need of the following people(s):

-Female Vocalist
-Set Design (Cinema 4D props and set)
-Music Composer (Make the song)
-Sound Editor (Edit vocals)

Here is a small rundown of what each position will do and how many we need:

Female Vocalist:
-1 Needed
-Jobs: The female vocalist will sing the song and send the .wav file to me in which I will get it to the sound editor for editing.

Set Designer:
-3 to 5 Needed
-Jobs: The set designers/prop designers will use cinema 4D (MUST have Cinema 4D) to create props and set pieces for the parody. YOu must have knowledge with Cinema 4D and you must be able to create models and such.

Music Composer:
-1 to 2 Needed (Depending on talent)
-Jobs: The Music Composer will remake the song inside of a third party program or make a instrumental version of the song (Without lyrics) for the vocalist to sing to. Must have knowledge with music and some kind of way to create an instrumental

Sound Editor:
-1 Needed
-Jobs: The Sound Editor must take the vocalists recording and edit it to make it sound perfect and make it fit with the song. Must have knowledge with some sort of audio editing software.

If you think you could help out in one of these positions, please leave a comment here, or add me on skype (nicktrick92), and I will speak with you about it. Please do not ask about animating, I use Cinema 4D to animate, and I have it under control! I also already have the lyrics written and they match the song quite nicely!

Thanks,

-Nick
nicktrick92
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner