Minecraft Parody - Do I need to make music?

ChronovaGaming's Avatar ChronovaGaming8/22/14 4:30 pm
1 emeralds 294 4
8/22/2014 8:29 pm
sssilver's Avatar sssilver
Hey, guys. I'm Violet, i'm writing a parody of "One Republic - Burning Bridges". Anyone know if I have to make my own instrumentals? Also, I need a singer, Male or Female is fine. I just suck at singing! Contact me on Skype if you can sing and have at least one video/audio recording of you singing! - VioletCooki
ChronovaGaming
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/22/2014 8:29 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Prince
sssilver
TheShadbusher
mbud5
The Answer is Semi Yes You Should At least Change Pitches in the song Otherwise ITunes may reject it Or Youtube may reject and copyright or copyright your video for it

~mbud5

Please Don't Talk Like This. Your Life Is Not A Title, It's A Story.

This. Someone needs to give you a medal for this sentence.
08/22/2014 8:13 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Narwhal
MineOut

OP: I don't believe you need to create the instrumental; you can use the official one for your song. That's just my guess though; you'd have a much better shot at researching it yourself.

That was beautiful.
08/22/2014 7:25 pm
Level 46 : Master Button Pusher
Leeberator
mbud5
The Answer is Semi Yes You Should At least Change Pitches in the song Otherwise ITunes may reject it Or Youtube may reject and copyright or copyright your video for it

~mbud5

OP: I don't believe you need to create the instrumental; you can use the official one for your song. That's just my guess though; you'd have a much better shot at researching it yourself.
08/22/2014 7:08 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
mbud5
ChronovaGamingHey, guys. I'm Violet, i'm writing a parody of "One Republic - Burning Bridges". Anyone know if I have to make my own instrumentals? Also, I need a singer, Male or Female is fine. I just suck at singing! Contact me on Skype if you can sing and have at least one video/audio recording of you singing! - VioletCooki

~mbud5
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome