MInecraft Recording Community | 13+ | ANYBODY

TheFearlessOne's Avatar TheFearlessOne8/29/16 6:33 am
1 emeralds 109
Hello, my name is Fearless and thank you for taking the time to click my post.

Myself and a friend who goes by the name of LeapNLeopard have had an idea of making a Minecraft Community. Where we can record what we want, when we want, with a large group of friends. We have has a community in the past but we all seemed to 'drift' away from each other. We want an idealist community that will get along, look out for each other and work together on projects.

Of course, you don't have to own a YouTube Channel to join us, you could join someone who already has one, make one throughout your time in the community or make a group channel up with some of the members in the community.

You will be sure to find your spot in the community and we will make sure that you feel more than welcome! Now, you're probably wondering: "How do I join?", that is the easy part, we only need a little bit of information from you, so we know who we are working with. You can use the template below to write your response however I must stress that we want very detailed responses, for example, you explain your points clearly.

Template:
Name -
Age -
Minecraft IGN -
Skype -
Youtube Channel (Optional) -
MIC -
Recording Software -
What Makes You Different Than Anyone Else? -
How Mature Are You? -
Why Do You Want To Join? -

If you want, you can add anything else that might be critical. I look forward to seeing your response!

If you want to add myself on Skype for any personal reasons, it is: the4thlevel

Thank you!
TheFearlessOne
Level 1 : New Explorer