Minecraft Series!

SkylanceTV's Avatar SkylanceTV7/25/14 5:31 pm
1 emeralds 80
Hello, I am trying to Put together a Minecraft series like Syndicate has, however it will be called something Different. I have put some serious thought into it, and i have came up with a Series.

The Series consists of 2 Teams. 3 People per Team. It starts out We all spawn in, then Our Teams will set off Different Ways. Each Team WILL chat via Teamspeak. We will Venture off in opposite directions, Create a base, and Build up. Preferably until the First Person on either team make there move we will remain FRIENDLY to one another.

As far as Teams Go we will need 4 People to participate. I already have 2 people on my team counting me. Therefore my team only needs one more person. On top of that, we need one person out of all of us to Have a Minecraft Realm.

We ONLY use those if Serverely needed. those are not to be used until said so otherwise by me. If i fill we need to use them, we will until then, those are to remain Untouched.

For the Names of the Teams, My Team Name will be: Animus, your Team name I will let you all come up with one but you will need to tell me. Also, I will be Live Streaming on Twitch, and Possibly uploading them to YouTube.

What we need in order to Establish this is:
- 4 More people
- A Minecraft Realm to play on (Hidden IP Address, and NO ONE ELSE can join us)
SkylanceTV
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragonborn