Minecraft Server 1.7.2 Cracked Needs Staff

brs2011's Avatar brs20113/13/15 10:13 am
1 emeralds 319 6
5/16/2015 5:57 am
PugulousGaming's Avatar PugulousGaming
Hey guys, today i bring you a whole new adventure on my brand new squeaky clean server. ATM we are in need of staff, so any of you guys can apply with the application form below.

Staff Features
• Choose Name Of Server
• Any New Ideas, You Have You May Do If I Agree
• You Get To Build Spawn
• Eco Money
• Can Download Plugins And Install Your Self With Commands
And Many More!

Application Form:

IGN:
Staff Rank You Want:
Why You Want It:
Why You Should Get It:
What Would You Do To The Server:
How Much Effort Will You Put In:
Times You Can Come On:

IP Will Be Messaged To You Over Skype Or On Here
brs2011
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/16/2015 5:57 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
PugulousGaming
IGN:Pedrytoo
Staff Rank You Want:Admin/Head-Admin/Moderator
Why You Want it:I like helping other people
Why you should get it:Because im a Pro (lol jk) i want it because im very expirienced staff and i can help you with plugins
What would you do to the server:i will make a best place for players to play
How Much Effort you put in:I will give all my effort
Times You Can Come On:Almost Everyday
05/03/2015 12:40 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Skinner
Aodrus2
IGN:Fantom15
Staff Rank You Want:Builder/Helper
Why You Want It:i really like helping players and i can kinda build too xD its fun for me.
Why You Should Get It:well i have played minecraft for over 4 years now and ive had expirience with many servers before and i think i can help you fulfil ur goals.
What Would You Do To The Server:i would like to help new players around the server and also help to build and develope the server to your wishing
How Much Effort Will You Put In:Ill put my all into this because im a person that u can rely on and i like finishing what i started.
Times You Can Come On:i can be online for at least 10 hours a day everyday but on weekends i can be on for at most 16 hours
05/03/2015 12:23 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
Is the owner even still looking at this? Necro -_-
05/03/2015 11:15 am
dewdewdew
IGN: DarkFlame02
Staff Rank I want: Head-Admin, Admin, Head-Mod
Why I want it: I like to keep the server in shape and make sure no staff abuses their powers. You may be asking why, I just love the job.
Why I Should Get It: I'm a cool guy that likes to the server clean and safe for new comers. I've done the same thing on my server (Still on), however not many players play on my server. That's why I'm writing this application, because I have nothing else to do. I've got plenty of experience of being staff (You may hear this a lot, but it is true). I'm a great architect when it comes to buildings and an expert redstoner.
How Much Effort Will You Put In: Probably a lot, the same effort when I put together my server. So yeah, A LOT.
Times you can come on: Week-days: 3-4pm then 6-8pm Weekends: 10:00-12:00pm 3-6pm.

EDIT: Will you PM me or text me on skype?
05/01/2015 7:10 am
GrudgerX
IGN: CouchyPotato
Staff Rank I Want: Head-Admin/Admin/Co-Owner
Why I Want It: I want it because it has features that the other ranks doesn't have. It makes me have half of the control of the server, sort of. But I really want those ranks, so I can manage the spawn, warps and many others if you are not there.
Why I Should Get It: I have been playing Minecraft for 4 or 5 years now. I had several experiences of being part of the Staff. I have also encountered many kind of people with different characteristics and I think that I can use those experiences of mine to manage/look after the server.
What Would You Do To The Server: Well basically, i'll do what a staff should do. Manage and make it a better server and a community for everyone.
How Much Effort Will You Put In: If we are taking about time, I could spend more than five hours of my game time. And I will do my very best to make an effort in the server.
Times You Can Come On: Well as what I just have typed above, more the five hours of my game time. Depending on the possible events that could happen on my day. I could be online from day to noon, somewhere at 7 am to 1 or 2 pm, and I'll be back at 6 pm to 8 or 9 pm.
03/16/2015 12:50 am
Thines
IGN:ZackPlays
Staff Rank You Want:Admin/Mod/head-admin
Why You Want It:I have experience being an owner before.And i know all commands.i am friendly and i like to help people
Why You Should Get It:To help your server grow up!
What Would You Do To The Server:Help Players,build and other stuffs
How Much Effort Will You Put In:I will put all my efforts because all the server i become admin are shut down.
Times You Can Come On:If i am bored on other stuff i will play on it.Most time i will be on it
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome