--===Minecraft Server Ideas===--

mikee3468's Avatar mikee34688/10/14 4:02 am
1 emeralds 18k 7
11/2/2015 2:22 pm
fourswordsgamer's Avatar fourswordsgamer
Minecraft Server Ideas

Do you think you have what it takes to design a server?
Do you have tons of original ideas for servers, but have no way to make them?
Then this thread is for you!
My team and I over at the Zepadon Network have decided that we want to extend out to PMC for ideas on new servers for our Network. All you have to do is post here on this thread, and we will do our best to attempt to create the server you describe. As a reward for coming up with this server, we will give you a free donation rank on our network! Just fill out this form below, and if we like your idea, we might just make it into a server and add it to our network! Please read all the terms/rules below:
What we are looking for:
- Completely original ideas
- Ideas that can suit players of all ages
- Ideas that can fit well with several donor ranks
- Thoughtful ideas that will make long-lasting fun servers
We would like to kindly ask that all ideas are:
- Not like any servers that currently exist
Without further ado, here is the form:
Click to reveal
Name of server/game:
Description of server (what do you do?):
Plugin development required:
Building required:
How many players can play at a time on one server of this type:
contact info (email/Skype):

If your idea is accepted you will be notified via your contact info!
mikee3468
Level 24 : Expert Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/02/2015 2:22 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
fourswordsgamer
Nice Ideas Guys
07/04/2015 2:12 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
mooflehorse 2
TheFAYZmcrp

Based on the Gone/FAYZ series by Micheal Grant. Players choose a side (CA or PB) and have battle events, role-play areas and a plot world. Battle the Darkness, fight off hunger and avoid death.

Don't know much about plugins but powers and genuine server plugins. WorldEdit for the build team.

Peridio Beach Town, Coates Academy, Power Plant, Miner Jim's Shack, The Mine, the Desert and of course. The Barrier.

About 400 players online at once.

Message me with Private Message.

Thanks for reading.
03/28/2015 9:43 pm
Level 27 : Expert Architect
AntoineOMEGA
Emperors Realm
It will be economy and survival with some twists.
No
I can do all the building and hire about 10 people to do the rest.
No limit.
I have some really cool ideas for a server but I can't start my own because my computer can't handle it. I have this one idea for custom dungeons in the world and inside there are special mob spawners like spiders that light you on fire or skeletons in diamond armor and move super fast. Or a vampire dungeon. I know how to make all this. I would also like to do cursed and gifted armors in the dungeon chests. The cursed will give you bad potion affects. The gifted will give you good potion effects. I have an idea for a extreme special challenge dungeon but that is classified unless you can make me a server. I can't pay for someone to host a server. I have a friend who is a you-tuber who can sponsor it. I have a 2-3 people build team too. I can also do special ender mobs, rocket launchers, and shops to sale and buy normal things.
Please reply to this if interested.
No skype or team speak.
So please make me a server and I will run it.
PM me if I'm accepted.
12/15/2014 8:56 am
dikuthecow
( I'm not new , just lost all contact to my old email address and forgot my password )
Name of server/game: Fyson ( Should work on a better name , shouldn't I ? )
Description of server (what do you do?): So , my idea of Fyson is a combo of Factions , Prison and Skyblock . Basically , the spawn should be a normal lobby with portals to area 1 , 2 , 3 etc . An area is a landmass floating in the sky , like a skyblock , branching off into other normal skyblocks . Now , one of the twists is that the skyblock will be owned by a FACTION , not a person . Another twist is that , other than the chests , there will be normal prison mines with ranks like A , B , C etc , like in normal skyblock . Raiding ? Your wish , but I would prefer peaceful factions which thrive ike a city .
Plugin development required: Frankly , a LOT . I think this is different , and will require a combo of all three plugins to work .
Building required: Not THAT much . Just one area can be built and the worlds can be duplicated to other worlds .
How many players can play at a time on one server of this type: Depends . I'm guessing that one area has 4 branches so , 50 areas will have 200 factions in total .
contact info (email/Skype): My email is deeptanshu27@gmail.com
P.S : Even if you don't accept , tell me what you think of it please .
09/30/2014 12:27 am
ptoung
Name of server/game:Satisfy the mission
Description of server (what do you do?):there will be an ender chest for each player to open with a book inside telling them their mission(and sometimes an item,they will find clues along the way too(each mission should only take a little bit)they will find out they have to go back to the building of the 4 armor clans (I need help with the story)and will be given a trophy which will stay in their inventory for every time they play
Plugin development required:you choose,though I would it to save as .jar (I'm not advanced at coding)
Building required:it is pre made but I am still making a few adjustments
How many players can play at a time on one server of this type:4 per game,though there will be multiple games at once
contact info (email/Skype):kirby98765@gmail.com
p.s the special features need to be game patterns,the chests resetting each game,it to sense when they complete it,hidden compartments,and already made sprites with different functions. I REALLY want this to become a real server so just e-mail me if interested
08/13/2014 1:24 am
MineralBoy
Name of server/game: Craft Wars (Definitely a better name can be thought of xP)
Description of server (what do you do?): A space themed RPG, you and your buddies must defend the galaxy from the evil clutches of Zaron and his Creeper army. Making friends along the way, you embark on a journey throughout the galaxy, traveling to different planets, completing quests to gain special armor and weapons strong enough to withstand any foe, and discovering secrets of the landscapes.
Plugin development required: A decent quests plugin, maybe a teleportation plugin, and then a special bosses/mob plugin to make enemies out of any mob. Also, a level-up system might be useful for leveling up and discovering new quests
Building required: Maybe 1-3 cities on every planet, of which there could be maybe 5-9 planets. Then a landscape for all to have a way to explore.
How many players can play at a time on one server of this type: Any amount that the server can handle.
contact info (email/Skype): Private Message my account on PMC: I'd rather not give out my information such as them.
08/10/2014 1:18 pm
Level 24 : Expert Dragonborn
mikee3468
b u m p
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome