Minecraft Server ideas [[POLL]]

Tylakya's Avatar Tylakya1/22/17 9:30 am
1 emeralds 443 5
1/24/2017 8:23 pm
Foxy's Avatar Foxy
Hi!
I'm the owner of Tydoria server, and since a few failures in the past, we want to redo our server. However, we are having some trouble with the whole idea part of it.
We have some options currently, for those please refer to the beautiful poll on this post.
Also, feel free to leave any of your fancy ideas below!
Tylakya
Level 31 : Artisan Birb

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/24/2017 8:23 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Fox
Foxy
Kingdoms/RPG is always a really cool idea on paper, but I keep seeing the issue that after a certain point, new members are less likely to join or at least stay for very long when they log in and see a ton of high level players going around that they likely won't ever catch up with.

Too much content at once ( <--- key part) can potentially be overwhelming as well. I often see a bunch of servers of this type with some huge long intricate lore and backstory associated with it that at least moderate knowledge of is needed to play effectively. And while story can make playing more fun since you can 'get into character', a lot of people don't really want to sit through and memorize a textbook's worth of info for something like this right when they begin.
01/24/2017 7:56 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
SoraMasterXD
RPG seems like a good idea.
01/24/2017 2:32 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
Seems like kingdoms has it at the moment.
01/24/2017 9:57 am
Tylakya
bump!
01/22/2017 1:12 pm
Tylakya
So far "kingdoms" is leading
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com