Minecraft server need staff!

ExtoicGamingLeague's Avatar ExtoicGamingLeague5/29/13 12:27 am
1 emeralds 4.1k 28
7/10/2013 4:36 pm
DAP's Avatar DAP
192.119.145.242:25683 Join now! <----- Accepting staff applications,Etc. Leave applications/Questions below! Thx For your time, ~ExtoicGamers Contact me via skype: ExtoicGaming
ExtoicGamingLeague
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/10/2013 4:36 pm
Level 27 : Expert Dragon
DAP
Ok, this thread seems to have had a necro-post somewhere here, so I'm just going to lock it.
07/10/2013 4:34 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Kitkat81
Server is down, I think :3
07/08/2013 8:57 pm
Kitkat81
ING; kitkat81
Age; 13

Skype{Optional}; Don't have one, sorry...

Building; Depending on what it is, I would say I'm about 8-10.

Rank wanted; Moderator, Or even Admin if possible

Server Experience; I have been Co-Owner one 1 or 2 servers, admin on at least 2, and moderator on at least 3-4 servers.

Server Skills; I'm good at controlling players, such as getting them to stop, or punishing them. I can keep the chat nice and clean as well.

Why; Well, currently I've lost touch with the servers I am staff on, except for one that I am Mod on. I love saying "Welcome" or "Hello! Welcome to ____" to the new players, and help them get used to the server. I like to help the out if they need it, or don't know what to do. Such a good feeling. I always will follow the rules, and if the Owner/a higher rank tells me to do something or stop, I certainly will. I regularly play on servers that I am a staff member on, or I really like it. I would improve the server however could with the Owner's permission, of course.

Online Time; Usually 3-7 hours a day, depending if I am busy or not.

Thanks for reading,
Kit (kitkat81)
07/07/2013 12:09 am
calebwislon8
Staff position going for?:
Admin
IGN :
Calebwislon8
Trusted?:
Yes
Ever staff?:
Owner of 2, Co-Owner on 2 Super Admin on 1, Admin on 3,Mod on 4
How good are u in Minecraft? :I am a Great Builder, as you can see, I have a TON of experience and I am very kind, know plugins and how to run a server. I can be rough when its needed but also, I can be a Super Fun and nice guy.
Age?:
About you:
I am in the ASB at my school so that shows that I have Leadership skills. I like to snowboard, Host servers and Build mini-games and pixel art.
Why you are applying:
I would like to be a moderator because I feel that I would be very helpful to those who need it. As I've been told, I am trustworthy, respectful, and very helpful. I also would like to be a moderator to have my opinion heard and recognized as my own. I am willing to spend more of my time on minecraft on this survival server if ever needed by anyone. I believe I am better than other moderator applications because I can give a more youthful point of view in events that happen. I will try not to get into arguments with other players and staff, and be considerate of others.I could say the same things that I have seen countless other applicants say, that I have been a moderator on other server, and admin even. I could include that I owned a server for awhile with 3000 unique ip hits. These things are very common with applicants though and I can't say I have the most unique things to say. A question I like to ask myself when wanting to become a moderator for a server is if I become a moderator, will it benefit me as in, will I be able to make a better community for the players to enjoy, for me to enjoy being part of it. I want a place where the values are upheld and the players enjoy and respect each other. From the time I have spent on the server I have learned about the players that come on regularly and seen that the community has quite a lead already on most other server. I have enjoyed myself, and enjoyed helping and being a part of the community. So I may not be the most unique applicant, and I can't say I have the greatest amount of skills, but I give what I can, and enjoy what comes out of a better place to be. Please accept me for your server to Be an Admin. Thank You
07/03/2013 8:41 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Dragon
GreenDeath51497
Rank you want:Admin

IGN:GreenDeath51497

I want to be staff because i love to help ppl and make them have a better experience and have alot of fun. But i can lay down the law if i have to by making sure that they follow the rules. Thankyou for you time and plz get back with me
07/03/2013 8:29 pm
White_Ninja333
IGN;White_Ninja333 (three 3s, not two)

Building 1-10: 8-9 I've been playing for a long time and have accumulated some skill at most things in the ggame

Why do you want to be staff: I haven't been staff on a server in a long time, and look forward to helping other players, doing projects with other staff, and more again.

Why should i put you as staff: I am an experienced player who has been a Co-owner of a server, admin, and moderator many times. I have been playing for Four years now, am used to being a leader, giving equal punishment for those who break the rules, and being very kind to all

other: I hope you can see how much I can help :3 thank you.
06/28/2013 2:16 pm
Level 24 : Expert Network
doughpickle
I would like to apply for a job as staff for your server because i am quite trustworthy and i will never step out of line. My goal as a staff in your server is to make your minercafters fell happy and comfortable by stopping griefs, helping them out, ect. this will make them want to have friends over and keep them playing for a long time. I have never been a staff but i have asked staff on other servers for advice. Im a good builder and i will get the job done. My in game name is doughpickle. I also just want to help and have a good time. THAT is what i would do if i was staff on your awesome server. I hope you can accept me and thank you for your time.
06/24/2013 9:44 pm
littlegambr21
In Game Name : littlegamblr21

Applying for: Moderator, Head-mod, Admin, Head-admin, pretty much anything

Why I want to be staff: I am a very thoughtful person and will listen to what people have to say about problems on the server

Building: 6 / 10 I'm O.K at building

Previous Experience: Never been staff but have been very close friends with a bunch of staff, learned what it takes

Why you should pick me: I will be very helpful with considering ideas for the server. Dealing with inappropriate behavior. Have been playing Minecraft for a year and a half
06/21/2013 10:58 pm
F0RWARDS
Ign: F0RWARDS13
Building: between 1 and 10 I would say an 8
Rank I want: Moderator
Server Skills: Good judgement of proper punishments for rule breakers.
Server experience: I have been admin on 3 servers and co owner on 1 server.
Why: i Get bored playing solo by myself
Sincerely F0RWARDS13 (p.s ive been playing minecraft since it came out.)
06/21/2013 10:55 pm
F0RWARDS
SERVER IS GREAT
06/18/2013 7:38 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Mountaineer
M72001
Rank admin or head of admin
Ign pizzahead124

Skype none

Building out of 10 probably 8 or 9
Experience been builder on one server and a mod/admin
Skills I can make people follow the rules and I believe in help when needed
Why I need to play with people for ideas also I love being with other builders

Please consider
M72001
06/13/2013 3:43 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Ranger
jkdouglas
In Game Name : jkdouglas

Applying for: Moderator, Head-mod, Admin, Head-admin, pretty much anything

Why I want to be staff: I find being staff very rewarding. I love helping people out and giving them ideas.

Building: 8/10 I am a good builder.

Previous Experience: I have been Admin on one server and Mod on another. I have also gotten many donator ranks.

Why you should pick me: I will be very helpful on the server. I have been known to be helpful on all the servers I have been staff on before. I will keep a very close eye on if people are breaking the rules. I hope you consider me.
06/13/2013 7:54 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Mage
Deflexio
In Game Name :
crazysatria

Applying for: Head-mod / Admin / Mod

Why i want to become a staff?
-because i wanna make a server run safely and peaceful too
and i will always follow the rules

Have i become a Staff?
-Yes i have at a several server so i kinda popular and many people know me and i'm expert at building and i know world edit Command

What will the Server achieve if i become a staff?
-The server will run safely and peacefully because i like the player that follow the rules
06/12/2013 2:06 am
Lol_Its_Lel
IGN: LELsupercool

Applying For: Admin or Co-Owner, I would love to be Admin or Co-Owner for these reasons

I am a hardworking player I can play this server 3 hours a day and I can make it hugely populated and improve it by a lot and I can help with plugins, crashes and all sorts of things I can build well and I can do many things and you might just think im a normal player who just applies but im more than that I help everyone, I help staff with swearing issues and other issues I am a nice hardworking helper and I would love to be accepted
~Lel
06/11/2013 3:41 pm
ImBeastNdYourNOT
Building: Im pretty decent
Server Skills: Coding, keeping people on server under controll
Why? I would like to become a moderator because i love it, and im good at it i would love to see your server achieve great things, and i would be honored to become a part of it, my email is anthony.thebeast.taylor@gmail.com
Time on server: I will be on the server at least twice a day for 4 hours maybe more.

thank you for you consideration and please get back to me soon!

-Anthony Taylor
06/07/2013 6:10 pm
Prower1000
IGN: Prowler1000

Why you want to be a staff member: I would like to be a staff member because I really do enjoy helping people while still obeying my guide lines. I would like to help make your server as big as possible.

Experience: I have staffed before and people really enjoyed me staffing. Granted some people got mad saying they were trying to have fun but they were dis obeying the rules. I am also really good with the plug-in PermissionsEx and I would be able to help with that to. I am active a lot and I would probably benifit your server.

What rank am I applying for: Any rank you are willing to set me as.

Note: To join people will need your public IP address so go to www.whatsmyip.org or if you have google chrome just type in my ip.
06/04/2013 12:27 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Skinner
SkullHunter8000
Ign: SkullHunter800

Been staff before? How many times? Yes I have been staff 7 times in total.
CombatCraft, DeliquenCraft, InfinityCraft, BROCraft, FactionCraft, GeekyCraft, Factioncraft, and ShadowCraft. On all of the servers I have been the server redstoner/builder.

Why do you want to become staff: I wan't to became staff on this server because I love helping servers out. I am a good leader which means people come to me if they report a bug or see someone violates the rules. In all, I just like helping people out.

What are you applying for? Head-Mod

Any special skillz? I am a redstone expert! I know world edit and some basic pixel art. (Ask jedo20 Ik him on a diff server)
06/04/2013 11:04 am
Sgtgizmo111
Ign: sgtgizmo
Building: between 1 and 10 I would say an 8
Rank I want: Moderator
Server Skills: Good judgement of proper punishments for rule breakers.
Server experience: I have been admin on 2 servers, Moderator on 5 servers and co owner on 1 server.
Why: Sometimes I just get bored of playing alone and going onto a server and seeing constant messages about "He griefed me" and i want to change that.I will help people in need punish rule breakers and obey any rules you set while aslo following all of your orders.
Sincerely sgtgizmo (p.s ive been playing minecraft since it came out.)
06/03/2013 8:53 am
Level 30 : Artisan Mage
19dshriver
Btw it says the server is down.
06/03/2013 8:51 am
Level 30 : Artisan Mage
19dshriver
Building: I am ok
Server Skills: Coding Permissions, and keeping chat clean.
Why? Servers are my passion to have fun and I always like seeing successful ones. I have been staff at least 20 times on different servers. At first I was pretty bad, but then I got better and better. I will be able to work later hours to. I will be on the server at least 2 hours every day, if not more.
06/03/2013 8:35 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Engineer
Smartscope98

IGN: Smartscope98

Have I ever been staff: Yes, Current Owner, Was Admin On Another Server, And I Am Mod On 3-4 Other Servers.

Building: Not The Best

Server Skills: Know How Lots Of Plugins Work And Can Help Configure If Needed.

Why? Quite Simply I Like Helping. I Kind Of Am A Control Freak... If I See Somthing Thats Wrong I Want To Fix It. As You Can See I Have Had Many Experiences With Servers. I Hope You Accept Me! (I Am Also Very Friendly)
06/01/2013 11:28 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Artist
MrMamacita
IGN: MrMamacita
Email: afinocchiaro732@gmail.com
Have you ever been staff: yes on hawk craft prison I was a mod before the server reset.
Age; 13
Building experience: Pretty good.
Modding skills: ran a tekkit, bukkit, and vanilla server.
Why?; I want to be able to play on a server again where I am a mod, plus when their are staff members on a server It tends to be more fun.
05/29/2013 5:15 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Schrooms Craft
Rank you want:Admin

IGN:Jedo20

Why would you like to be staff?:Because I always follow the rules and respect the other staff members and most of all I respect the Owner and the CoOwner.When the new people join the I always say ''Welcome''.If anyone need help I always help them.I also always follow the rules and if I break one,you can demote me and I will always respect you dissention and if I do get demoted I will always work my hardest to work back up to the rank that I had before.

Do you have any experience?:Yes I do,I have been staff on many servers.I am Owner on one server with another guy,I am CoOwner on 1 server too,I am admin on 3 servers,Mod on 2 servers,JrMod on 1 server and GM on 1 server too.

Thanks,
Jedo20
05/29/2013 4:30 pm
sean333sean
(Ign);Fartmansean.

(Age):13

(Skype):Fartmansean

(Building 1-10):7 Im not the best but i can get the JOB Done.\

Why do you want to be staff:Because, rate now im looking for that special server and i think yours is the one and i can help alot

Why should i put you as staff:I think you should put me as staff because im very expert at the job and im a very high qualifed invidual.

other:Nope thanks bye
05/29/2013 6:09 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Blacksmith
KnownGaming
GOOGLE THIS
Whats My IP
It will give You your Ip TO ALLOW Others to join
05/29/2013 6:02 am
Zx_nakx_xZ
Online name :
zx_nakz_xz

Why do I want to become part of the member of staff?
Because I haven't been a staff in a server before, I play fair by the rules. I would like to make your server look beast.

Have I been in a staff in a server before?
No...

what would the server achieve if I become staff?

The server would be more safe, because I play on a server regularly.

I hope you will accept my application
05/29/2013 4:21 pm
ExtoicGamingLeague
Great, Haven't been staff before?Lets start you with a donator rank and see how you do
05/29/2013 2:51 am
Doode37
say thats your ip go to this site ipchicken.com to get your ip to let people join
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome