Minecraft Server + Website Domain [URGENT HELP]

Monz23's Avatar Monz237/2/16 12:10 am
1 emeralds 242 3
7/2/2016 7:07 am
Bear_'s Avatar Bear_
Hey guys, I have a domain for the server which is roguewars.net however the website has a sub domain of roguewars.enjin.com how can I change that to roguewars.net too? You know how to servers have both of the domain and server the same.
Monz23
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/02/2016 7:07 am
Level 47 : Master Bear
Bear_
As FilipPi stated above; Go to the website where you hold the "roguewars.net" domain. Then redirect the domain name (roguewars.net) to the subdomain/enjin url (roguewars.enjin.com). Once you've done that, 'mask' the url. This way it will display as roguewars.net at all times.

(clicking on my banner signature will give you an example, its my website and has been set up exactly the same way)

Cheers
07/02/2016 3:49 am
Level 30 : Artisan Nerd
Filip96
you could do a url mask in your domain settings
also why did you title this urgent help? it doesnt look like someone will die if we dont answer you within 5 minutes
07/02/2016 2:04 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Network
Flappo
If you have the free plan of Enjin then they don't allow you do change your DNS records.
If you have a premium plan, you need to go to your Domain Settings. (Admin Panel > Your Account Icon > Domain Settings) and press Setup Domain. Then follow the instructions to connect their DNS servers to yours and you should be good.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome