Minecraft - Skyrim Mod

End3rb0rn's Avatar End3rb0rn7/19/14 5:48 pm
1 emeralds 357 5
7/22/2014 2:07 am
Knightsundere's Avatar Knightsundere
Recently, I've been playing Skyrim a lot and it got me thinking - What if Skyrim was in Minecraft? So I have this idea to make a Minecraft Skyrim mod. I will add weapons and armor, and some other special items that I'll keep to myself for now. I wanted to ask you - what would you like to see in a Skyrim Minecraft mod? Leave all of your ideas, don't spare any! I will start working on the mod as soon as I can! Thanks!
End3rb0rn
Level 47 : Master Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/22/2014 1:49 am
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Programmer
TheXFactor117
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I am the developer for SkyrimMC.

You can see it here if you'd like: http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/172- ... minecraft/

Who knows, but if your talented enough, maybe we could potentially work together as I don't want two Skyrim mods running beside each other, it's just not fun battling for position.
07/22/2014 1:54 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
GirlThatPlayz
It seems like your trying to claim that you made it first so he can't.... You don't own skyrim so he can. I think it would be fun to see which skyrim mod is better.
07/22/2014 2:07 am
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Cyborg
Knightsundere
It was a legitimate offer of partnership. Perhaps they could meld together depending on the skillsets they each possess, if not, to each their own.

http://www.planetminecraft.com/resources/mods/?keywords=Skyrim Besides, no one says you can't make a mod if you want to make it

To OP, I'd like to see someone add additional modeling that wasn't possible in other Skyrim mods, if you're up to the challenge. Maybe work with that new 3D 1.8 format a bit to get a nice feel.
07/22/2014 1:59 am
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Programmer
TheXFactor117
Of course he has the right to do so, and how am I claiming that I made it first. From my knowledge, I am NOT the first, but rather the third/fourth successful one.

I was just pointing it out to the OP because I don't want to make a mod that already exists, and a majority of people don't either. It doesn't make much sense.
07/19/2014 6:00 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Engineer
HecticGamers
I'm pretty sure you're too late, I think I've seen a skyrim mod before, but maybe you could make a better one, or a worse one, who knows?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome