Minecraft Survival Prank Server

Find and Share Minecraft Servers.

Post Permalink
by reetry91 » 6/30/2012

Do you like pranking other players and are you creative enough to do this without fire, lava or tnt?

We are currently looking for 7 players to fill our server. It is only a 10 slot server. We also have a TeamSpeak3 Server where you are free to join! Server uptime 100% (if we're not working on it ;) )

ServerIP: 176.57.135.81:25565

RULES:

1.) You are not allowed to use tnt, lava or fire when you are pranking someone.
2.) Don't destroy chests of your victim or take something out of them!
3.) You are allowed to team up with ONE other player on the server!
4.) Don't run off to far from the spawn. Other players might want to find your base ;)
5.) Don't hack/grief!

It is a whitelist-server so we'd like you to fill out a little form first :)

IGN (Ingame Name):
Why do you wanna join?:
Why are you trustworthy?:
How often do you play minecraft?:
Do you have TS3 and a functioning microphone/headset?

I will send you a PM if you are allowed to join the Server!
Level 5
Apprentice Miner

Post Permalink
by darkstickman » 8/21/2012

IGN (Ingame Name): darkstickman
Why do you wanna join?: I wanna actually play on a server where I can get to know everyone and trust them :D, Without, trusting them then backstabbing me soon after. D:
Why are you trustworthy?: If you have any more questions i'll be glad to answer them if you aren't trusting me
How often do you play minecraft?: Everyday! It's the best game that I can be free of what I can do!
Do you have TS3 and a functioning microphone/headset? If I get accepted I would love to get a TS3 and Indeed I do have a Microphone and Skype

Thanks for reading this if you did! ^_^
: D ark
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by patchyweasel » 8/28/2012

IGN (Ingame Name): patchyweasel

Why do you wanna join?: I am subscribed to ALL of the mindcrackers, and have always wanted to be part of a server where pranking is allowed and the community are friendly. I chose this pranking server, above all the others, because it seems to be less popular. My friend will also be "registering" as well, and we both want to be able to build and hang out with other players, without getting greifed and/or killed.

Why are you trustworthy?: I feel i am a very mature person, and never take things TOO far, I was once the owner of a fairly popular server, which had on average about 40 people online. I got sick and tired of the greifers and hackers. + I am a complete n00b at modding, i wouldn't be able to hack if i wanted to!! :P

How often do you play minecraft?: probably about 3-4 hours a day. I play thegame religiously!

Do you have TS3 and a functioning microphone/headset?: I do have Team speak and a functioning microphone/headset. Although I'm very shy, and prefer to chat via text. :) thanks so much for reading this. My friend with be posting an application soon aswell. I really hope you accept me into this wonderful sounding server. ~patchy
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by zeek614 » 9/1/2012

IGN (Ingame Name): zeek614

Why do you wanna join?: I saw a person on youtube do this and i fell in love with it, i had to find a server to try it for myself

Why are you trustworthy?:Never been banned, never griefed EVEN on a griefing server..... cuz im so nice, BUT prank..... hoho its a whole other story, but ill try to keep it polite

How often do you play minecraft?:1-4 hours daily maybe more, played MC since 1.7.3

Do you have TS3 and a functioning microphone/headset? I have a skype and functioning headset, never seen TS3 but i bet i could get it if i get accepted into the server.

ETC: Im 14 so my mind will get a lil psychotic and nerdy, dont be scared i wont take it out on you ;)
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by Svanneman » 9/2/2012

This looks really nice!

IGN (Ingame Name): Svanneman

Why do you wanna join?: Because I've been looking for one of these server, where we are a small community, get to know new people, pranking, and just having fun!

Why are you trustworthy?: Because I would never destroy someone elses stuff, and if I see someone doing these stuff (griefing) I would tell you.

How often do you play minecraft?: Every day, up to 6 hours.

Do you have TS3 and a functioning microphone/headset? I don't have TS3, but I will download it if I'm accepted, and yes, I have a functioning headset and microphone.

Svanneman.
Level 1
New Farmer

Post Permalink
by zandalin » 9/27/2012

IGN (Ingame Name): Zandalin
Why do you wanna join?: I want to join because i like to have a little fun with people with thought them just going overboard and destroying my base back.
Why are you trustworthy?: I rarely just take things for fun and I love to build buildings and never troll my friends with thought good need.
How often do you play minecraft?: I try to play twice or three times a week but a lot of the weekend.
Do you have TS3 and a functioning microphone/headset? Yes i have ts3 but I have skype too but I do have a functioning headset and I hope to be getting an even better one soon

It would mean a lot to be able to do this because i have been looking for something to make minecraft even better.

-Zan
Level 1
New Crafter

Post Permalink
by MarsIsCool » 9/28/2012

IGN (Ingame Name): MarsIsCool
Why do you wanna join?: I would like to join because im looking for a fun server that i wont get bored on :D
Why are you trustworthy?: I am trustworthy becuase on a server like this, i would never wanna get banned, its something u dont wanna lose :)
How often do you play minecraft?: I play fairly often, more often on the weekends
Do you have TS3 and a functioning microphone/headset? Yes i do, i have a blue snowball microphone for my youtube channel : 6MarsIsCool6
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by tobias905 » 10/2/2012

IGN (Ingame Name):Tobias905
Why do you wanna join?:Because I have been looking for a prank server after looking MindCrack on Youtube and it looks fun! And i'll never get bored!!!
Why are you trustworthy?:Because I have prank many and NEVER used TNT Lava or Fire I don't even know how to make TNT and I don't wanna lose a server like this!
How often do you play minecraft?:Five Hours everyday :geek:
Do you have TS3 and a functioning microphone/headset?:I have a Headset whit a Microphone but what is TS3 I know but i have forgot
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by KITNMAN » 10/6/2012

IGN(ingame name):KITNMAN

why do I want to join?:because I am looking for a server whee I can have some fun and prank without destroying peoples things

Why am I trustworthy?:because when I join a server I dont want to lose it(especially one like this) and ply on multiple no griefing servers and have not griefed once on them

How often do I play minecraft?:Whenever I have time so almost every night from 6 till 9 if possible

Do I have TS3 and a functioning microphone/headset?:no however I do have skype and my laptop has an inbuilt microphone :D

please consider
-KITNMAN :D

P.S.sorry for replying a bit late only just searched
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by Dr_HaXe » 11/9/2012

IGN (Ingame Name):Dr_HaXe
Why do you wanna join?:I have never been on pran server before.
Why are you trustworthy?:Beacause i would not like to get kicked out of ths server
How often do you play minecraft?:every day
Do you have TS3 and a functioning microphone/headset?yes but i don't have skype
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by Gulable » 11/21/2012

IGN (Ingame Name):gulable :twisted:
Why do you wanna join?:i wanna prank some people i have been trying to find this server for ages! :lol:
Why are you trustworthy?:i will show respect and will follow the rules
How often do you play minecraft?: alot! :)
Do you have TS3 and a functioning microphone/headset? :lol:

i do have a microphone but not TS3 what is it? :?
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by chazbears » 11/21/2012

IGN :torlanova
Why do you wanna join?:i want to join a fun server like this one cause i love having fun with others and i laugh when i get killed
Why are you trustworthy?:I have had a rank on poo loads of servers
How often do you play minecraft?:HEAPS almost till 11 o clock aussie times every night
Do you have TS3 and a functioning microphone/headset: soon my old mic was killed R.I.P m.r .microphone :,(
Level 4
Apprentice Skinner

Next

Return to Servers