Minecraft Videos are blurry?

ArnavN's Avatar ArnavN9/24/16 9:29 pm
1 emeralds 1.3k 6
9/25/2016 3:37 pm
ASF's Avatar ASF
Hello!

My minecraft videos that I make tend to be a little blurry. For example, in my latest video, the blocks seem okay but nametags look very blurry until I get close. When I compare the quality of my videos to others, it is nowhere near as good. I am already recording in 1080p 60 fps as well. I use Dxtory to record and Camtasia to edit (though that is mostly just to render out the video). I do record in windowed mode so maybe that is a problem? Please let me know what the issue may be.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05k7nbrstcs
ArnavN
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/25/2016 3:35 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Programmer
kristinnvikar
what editing software do you use? or do you just upload raw

Edit: i saw that you are using Camtasia to edit but in there does it include any kind of
bitrate setting? if so then make it a bit higher
09/25/2016 11:32 am
ArnavN
Got it guys, going to upload another SSM video to see if this helps
09/24/2016 11:12 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
ASF
Three Problems:

1. The video is a bit blurry. I'd try and limit your in-game FPS. Also try using OBS, it's very good once you've properly set it up.

2. Don't whisper! It mixes with problem #3.

3. The clickity-clackity of your keyboard/mouse makes it that much harder to hear what you're trying to say. Moving your mic farther away and acknowledging problem #2 could help.
09/25/2016 11:35 am
ArnavN
OBS tends to lag for me quite a lot. I will try to watch some videos though on how to fix it. Thanks
09/25/2016 3:37 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
ASF
There's some weird setting in there that sort of fixes it. If I find it, I'll let ya know.
09/24/2016 10:00 pm
Level 1 : New Network
icbogue
Hello, ArnavN! You might find that limiting your fps can help, because then it won't downgrade 100-or-so fps to 60fps.

Please try this because the tab at the top of your video shows 100+ fps a lot of the time. To do that, follow these steps:

• 1. Go to Options
  • 2. Go to Video Settings
  • 3. Set Max Framerate to 60fps.

Hope I could help!
-icbogue
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome