MINECRAFT WEBSITE TEMPLATES [FREE TEMPLATES]

sycoinc's Avatar sycoinc4/3/13 5:27 am
1 emeralds 29.7k 33
7/10/2014 8:25 pm
sycoinc's Avatar sycoinc
NEW BUYCRAFT ULTIMATE PREMIUM THEME

click image to view

FREE TEMPLATES

Horizon is a FREE Responsive HTML5/CSS3 single page website build on the Bootstrap framework. It has movement and can be edited with simple HTML knowledge.

NOTE: Due to twitter not supporting their API for external third party twitter feeds I have had to replace my custom twitter feed with their widget feed. To resolve your feed please login to your twitter account, go to settings and create widget called "user timeline" then replace the following code with the code it gives you.

<section class="tweets_list tweets" id="tweets_list"> You need to turn on JavaScript in your browser to see tweets</section>

See the Demo Download this Template

Minebb3 is a FREE simple PhPbb3 Forum template that is aimed at adding a little bit of minecraft to your forum design.

if you use this template or need help contact me

*** ALL free templates must keep the link in the footer that links back to my website, when you download this item you agree to these terms. If you take this out of the footer I am allowed to request the site be taken down or discuss other options if you wish not to have the link in the footer ***

PREMIUM Templates

Pi Portfolio is a PREMIUM Portfolio html template designed for individuals or servers wanting to show off their projects.

See the Demo Purchase this Template

Coming Soon

FAQ
Click to reveal
What is this post about?

I have decided to help out the Minecraft community and create FREE website templates everyone can use for their Server or Minecraft based websites.

These Templates will range from very basic simple html/css to very interactive based websites.

How do your templates differ from other people who offer this service?

I have been working as a Website and Graphic Designer for the past 6 years along with having about 4 years experience of it being a hobby.

There may be other great template creators out there BUT most i have seen to me don't quite cut it and I wish to make the Minecraft Community and their server websites look STUNNING.

How often will you release a template?

I will try and release a FREE template every few weeks since i will work on them when i have spare time outside work and family commitments.

Do you CHARGE for any Templates?

Yes i do offer 'Premium' Templates that are more advanced than the FREE templates, they are on my website where ALL the files (Free and Premium) will be hosted and you can see them there.
sycoinc
Level 57 : Grandmaster Programmer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/10/2014 8:25 pm
sycoinc
Yes, you get fill files when downloading them, so can edit them as needed and change / move things around using a HTML editor... ALL templates minor the buycraft theme allow you to host 100% of the files on your own host. The only reason he buycraft one doesnt give all files is so its easier to host and set up due to the number of things needed to setup... its to simply it all for the end user
07/10/2014 7:06 am
Level 26 : Expert Blockhead
Zlb01
These are nice, good job sir, and I will be able to use them because I have full knowledge of HTML and CSS, php sort of, so to edit them I can download it and edit it in notepad ++ correct?
07/10/2014 6:45 am
sycoinc
NEW BUYCRAFT ULTIMATE PREMIUM THEME

click image to view
07/03/2014 5:30 am
sycoinc
Minecraft Website Templates first BUYCRAFT ULTIMATE theme is coming in the next TWO weeks, keep an eye on https://twitter.com/MCWebTemplates for details
06/03/2014 11:25 pm
sycoinc
Edit: re uploaded file due to small error of 1 style sheet missing
06/03/2014 11:08 am
sycoinc
Rainbow Sheep HTML5 Template is now LIVE and SOON TO HAVE BUYCRAFT SUPPORT. Also check out our new Demo Section of the website and select from any compatible templates colour variants!

06/01/2014 12:49 pm
sycoinc
Coming Soon

06/01/2014 5:07 am
sycoinc
I have Updated the Website, and added a Wordpress version of the Horizon template. Check it out!

http://www.minecraftwebsitetemplates.com/
02/18/2014 9:37 pm
Level 23 : Expert Pokemon
rayquazaD10
Bookmarked
02/18/2014 9:32 pm
sycoinc
New template in the works, release aimed for 2 weeks from this post
02/04/2014 9:24 am
sycoinc
I have had time to create a new template, and here it is my 1st premium template. There will be one more similar premium template coming out this month along with 1 FREE template. so keep an eye on this post ppl

Pi Portfolio is a PREMIUM Portfolio html template designed for individuals or servers wanting to show off their projects.

See the Demo Purchase this Template

07/09/2013 9:52 am
sycoinc
Some Updates about Future Templates
Due to time constraints, personal life issues and work the TWO templates i have in the works are currently on hold.

However i have also decided to recruit some talented HTML/CSS coders and graphic designers into the team as "freelancers". This will work by contacting me via PM with your design / template preview and If accepted i will place it on my site to get your name out there. In turn you will get full credit for the template and if we both decide it could be a Premium Template a decent split of the money made from it (will discuss percentages or buyout price in pms)

So if you are interested in helping bulk up the website while i have limited time and are just starting your Web Development / Web Design career / hobbie please contact me vie pm and i will get back to you asap

Keep an eye out here for more templates as I get the time to make them, Sorry once again for not keeping up with the template a month as i stated before... life as many of you know can be very very very busy and frustrating.

- sycoinc
06/14/2013 8:47 pm
sycoinc
UPDATED HORIZON TEMPLATE INFORMATION - Twitter Feed

NOTE: Due to twitter not supporting their API for external third party twitter feeds I have had to replace my custom twitter feed with their widget feed. To resolve your feed please login to your twitter account, go to settings and create widget called "user timeline" then replace the following code with the code it gives you.

<section class="tweets_list tweets" id="tweets_list"> You need to turn on JavaScript in your browser to see tweets</section>
06/13/2013 11:05 am
sycoinc
QUESTION:
For people who have existing free or cheap monthly cost websites what sites do you use for them (besides enjin)

I have had a few requests to make the Horizon template into weebly.com compatible... any other common sites i should search to convert templates to?
05/20/2013 8:32 pm
sycoinc
New Wordpress (Premum) and HTML (FREE) template will be delayed by up to a month due to personal IRL issues

Edit: Still delayed everyone sorry
05/06/2013 12:29 am
sycoinc
New Template Added : Minebb3 - a free simple PhPbb3 forum template see OP for demo, info and links.
05/02/2013 12:30 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Modder
keepablock
These templates are great and all, don't get me wrong, but a lot of the Minecraft server scene, including myself, uses Enjin for their websites.

Are you doing this simply for the experience with HTML and CSS or are you just looking to get some templates out there?
05/06/2013 12:32 am
sycoinc
I have been a web developer / designer for the last 6 years and i am offering these templates to make the minecraft community's sites look better. This is Honestly because the 'FREE' sites like enjin all look horrid so i want to make the smaller server sites better and more attractive for everyone.

I am however looking into creating Enjin forum themes once i actually go in and look at how it all works, since i have kept clear of that site coz i hate it with a passion.
05/01/2013 9:18 pm
Level 24 : Expert Network
NOTAVALIABLE
how to dwonload?
oops download
05/07/2013 9:53 am
sycoinc
by clicking the download link i supplied which directs you to where it is hosted to download... there is a big button when you follow the link saying DOWNLOAD
05/01/2013 8:50 pm
Level 25 : Expert Nerd
TRNZ
Does it have a control pannel, or how do you edit?
02/04/2014 10:33 am
Level 32 : Artisan Electrician
Mister_Fix
Basic HTML knowledge?
Have you even been reading the whole post?
02/04/2014 5:12 pm
sycoinc
Yes as this user said you currently need basic HTML and CSS know ledge.. I am developing a control panel interface for future templates but this is taking quite some time as with a full time job, family and other commitments hard to get it all done.
05/06/2013 12:35 am
sycoinc
Currently the 2 templates on offer do not have a c panel, they will need to be edited in a HTML editor of some sort. The minebb3 template however is a theme for a phpbb3 forum.. there are options in this program to edit the template in the back end of the forum.

I do plan to offer a control panel in future templates it just takes time to make a custom simple one that everyone can use with little knowledge. This is why i am focusing more on single page (or minimal pages) html designs Or skins for forums or existing CMS programs like PhPbb3 forums, Wordpress and Xenforo... and soon to be Enjin
05/01/2013 8:45 pm
sycoinc
New Update Shortly, PHPBB3 Forum Template Keep an eye on post for more info soon
05/01/2013 8:45 pm
sycoinc
adamstrike141
what is a template?

A Template is the look of the website, like the shell or plan to the site that people see when they visit it.
04/21/2013 9:32 am
Level 29 : Expert Dragon
adamstrike141
sycoinc
FREE TEMPLATES

Horizon is a FREE Responsive HTML5/CSS3 single page website build on the Bootstrap framework. It has movement and can be edited with simple HTML knowledge.

*** ALL free templates must keep the link in the footer that links back to my website, when you download this item you agree to these terms. If you take this out of the footer I am allowed to request the site be taken down or discuss other options if you wish not to have the link in the footer ***

FAQ

What is this post about?

I have decided to help out the Minecraft community and create FREE website templates everyone can use for their Server or Minecraft based websites.

These Templates will range from very basic simple html/css to very interactive based websites.

How do your templates differ from other people who offer this service?

I have been working as a Website and Graphic Designer for the past 6 years along with having about 4 years experience of it being a hobby.

There may be other great template creators out there BUT most i have seen to me don't quite cut it and I wish to make the Minecraft Community and their server websites look STUNNING.

How often will you release a template?

I will try and release a FREE template every few weeks since i will work on them when i have spare time outside work and family commitments.

Do you CHARGE for any Templates?

Yes i do offer 'Premium' Templates that are more advanced than the FREE templates, they are on my website where ALL the files (Free and Premium) will be hosted and you can see them there.

what is a template?
04/21/2013 8:28 am
Level 22 : Expert Grump
Arty
Woo Hoo! Bookmarked, and am looking forward to next template.
04/21/2013 7:18 am
sycoinc
A new Template is in the works and I aim to have it complete in the next month... This template will have a lite version with the basic features along with a premium version with a lot more goodies.

Keep an eye on this post for more to come!
04/03/2013 11:31 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Narugetsu
This is absolutely genius. It's about time someone provided useful and easy-to-follow templates for proper website setup. I hate finding a good server and not being able to read more in-depth information or get updates on new stuff. You're doing God's work, sycoinc. Thank you.
04/03/2013 5:30 am
Level 43 : Master Fox
Fokkusu
Bookmarked for future use~
04/03/2013 5:33 am
sycoinc
, nice

TheArtistI like it.

thanks
04/03/2013 5:29 am
Level 22 : Expert Grump