MinecraftVideosFPSSucks

ale_haim's Avatar ale_haim8/3/15 11:11 am
1 emeralds 523 3
8/4/2015 12:59 pm
Leeberator's Avatar Leeberator
Hi everyone. Im needing a huge help to minecraft.
Im finland talking youtuber and im struglin to my videos. I have some HP Envy laptop what costed 1000 Euros. I wanted by myself a desktop but my dad doesnt agreed and my computer is sucking many ways: If i download minecraft map in singleplayer and i try play, it deletes all saves. If i use mods, minecraft is crashing too much and shaders are lagging too much, my firefox is lagging so much, if i play citiesskylines, my computer is so hot and writing is halfimpossible, i cant even more make server because if i open serverfile, it shutsdown inmedeatly, worst thing is to i get desktop then my laptop brokes.
Now lets talk about my real problem.
Then i start recording, my fps can be over 100 but it drops by unknown reason to 20 and it doesnt go higher. I use premium bandicam for recording system. I cant due to my computer dowload my wanted free OBS because it needs some file/system. Im not taking FRAPS due to other finnish tuber SirJansson who sayed that in his computer the FRAPS is causing quality problems and he is chancing it due to need of rendering and he has also better computer than mine.
So help in bandicam. How i get fps up and how i do it. I dont use fps limit to game.
Thanks if you can help. Also tell other free recordingsystems what dont do bad quality video and dont drop fps attall
ale_haim
Level 1 : New Crafter