[Youtuber] Minecubed SMP (New world, Hermitcraft like) 15+

Kenified's Avatar Kenified2/11/16 3:46 pm
1 emeralds 363 5
3/6/2016 10:26 pm
rainbowkappa's Avatar rainbowkappa
-|Minecubed SMP|-

About Server:

Server is 100% vanilla, we do have a customized world preset, we have changed the sea level. It is at 100, and also custom ore generation that we changed using customized world preset. All ores are 3 times more rare then in vanilla and spawn at different elevations (We have done that as a challenge so the game is harder to complete). At the moment we are on 1.8.8 but when 1.9 comes out we will update, after 1.9 we will update to every stable snapshot. We host UHC every month or two. We also plan on expanding to more community events.

Before we get to the applications, there are somerules that we expect you to follow (breaking some of these will result in a immediate ban with no exceptions):

• 1.The use of any mods which give a superior advantage to vanilla gameplay will result in a definite ban. This includes, but is not limited to, x-ray, fly hacks, etc
  • 2. You are expected to be active in our Skype chat as well as communicate frequently with other members using Mumble. If we do not hear from you from you after a while and you do not have a good enough reason why you were inactive, you will be kicked.

• You must be at least 15 years or older

• 4. We are known for our derps and fun times. We would like if you had a good sense of humor but not to the point where we would count you as "annoying".

• 5. Respect other players. This should be obvious but if there comes a point where you cause fights with other members, we will kick you; we don't want drama.

• 6. Don't grief other players builds thats not nice and will result in instant ban.

• 7. Don't take anything that isn't yours unless the chest is marked otherwise, stealing will also result in instant ban.

• 8. PVP is allowed but don't be annoying! You can PVP as long as both sides agree to PVP.

• 9. Pranks are allowed as longs as they don't grief / kill anyone

• You must upload atleast 1 video per week

Application (make it as detailed as possible so we can see you tried):

IGN (in-game name):
Age (15+)?:
Skype(You can PM me the skype):
Youtube?:
How much time will you be spending on server?:
Why do you want to join Minecubed?:
What do you hope to achieve on server?:
Tell us about yourself so we can get to know you better:[/list]

If you have any questions feel free to ask!
Kenified
Level 16 : Journeyman Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/06/2016 10:26 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
rainbowkappa
IGN (in-game name): RainbowKappa789
Age (15+)?: 15
Skype(You can PM me the skype): RainbowKappa789
Youtube?:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX35kl48jI_2LhogZWlCbkQ
how much time will you be spending on server?: 7 Hours on Weekdays , 10 Hours on Weekends or Holidays. Those Hours are the Minimum I can be on For, Not Exact!
Why do you want to join Minecubed?: I would like to Start Recording again On Youtube and Start to Shift Away from Twitch Streaming for A While. I also want to Have Fun.
What do you hope to achieve on server?: I would like to achieve a Stable fanbase and have builds others can see while the SMP!
Tell us about yourself so we can get to know you better: I am 15 like I said and I have A Twitch and Youtube Account on The Internet! Youtube Link is above,Ask for Twitch
through Skype if you want it. I have more of a Fanbase on Twitch but I do have
somewhat of one on Youtube too. I am trying to have a stable fanbase on Youtube AND Twitch though! If you accept me I hope to "Brighten" Your Experience!
P.S. Please Tell me if You would like me to "try" to Stream Too While the SMP. I will try to implement that with my Schedule but I mainly stream on Console, Not PC. I will Though Record for A Definite Fact!
03/05/2016 3:42 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
D123dk
IGN (in-game name): DerekMC01
Skype(You can PM me the skype): d123dk1
Youtube?: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmjtzI ... o1yDBdR2oA
How much time will you be spending on server?: 11 hour per week
Why do you want to join Minecubed?: Cause I want to record with other and have fun!
What do you hope to achieve on server?: Get some new friend and play with other youtuber.
03/04/2016 8:07 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
LeftNutLogic
IGN (in-game name): LeftNutLogic
Age (15+)?: 18
Skype(You can PM me the skype): juan.ossa14 but i dont use it :S
Youtube?: I have a channel, but haven't thought of recording videos
How much time will you be spending on server?: I will enter almost everyday, specially weekends
Why do you want to join Minecubed?: Few days ago I started playing minecraft again (I left it because my computer was very slow but ow I have a new one), and I feel so bored in singleplayer I thought multiplayer could be more fun. Specially a server where there are people to trust.
What do you hope to achieve on server?: Have some friends, know the game a little more and share with others.
Tell us about yourself so we can get to know you better: I am studying so I cant play all day, but when I enter I want to build things like houses, a big farm (not only automatic ones but also that are aesthetic). I live in Colombia so I talk spanish and I like to read comics also
02/14/2016 10:46 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
iiNeville
IGN (in-game name): SlimyYT
Skype(You can PM me the skype): jordan8277ftw
Youtube?: https://www.youtube.com/user/jordan8277
How much time will you be spending on server?: 10-20 a week
Why do you want to join Minecubed?: I love being on private servers and being helpful to other people, and I am a really good builder so maybe I can build a nether hub or something
What do you hope to achieve on server?: I hope to achieve greatness on the server and we the best that I can be
02/13/2016 9:22 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Mjdiamind
Mjdiamind
age is 15
Michael heats
no but looking to start one
2-4 hours a day
because I find it a fun way to connect with people and build with them
to connect with my fellow server mates
I'm a big fan of Xbcrafted and Mumbo Jumbo on hermitcraft
I can build modern really good