-=-=-=MineDroid=-=-=- [Hiring Staff] [Prison]

LavaCraftNetwork's Avatar LavaCraftNetwork7/29/15 9:41 am
1 emeralds 252 9
7/31/2015 9:26 am
Craftbeef's Avatar Craftbeef
Hello Fellow Players, Ladies and Gentlemen. I am VossBaccaHD/Jarrod, the Proud Community Manager and Co-Founder of MineDroid, Our first name was ExoticMc and was a factions server, until Ez-servers crashed and the servers went down and deleted everything, we came up on making a new plan naming the server ''MineDroid' and a prison server, and soon, making a network with Factions, Prison, Minigames, Skywars etc. Although, when the server releases, me and the owner and another 1 person can handle it by ourselves, so we are Recruiting some staff when the server releases. Here are some Available Positions:

System Administrator: 1/2

Developer: 0/3

Administrator: 0/4

Sr.Moderator: 0/6

Moderator: 0/8

Builder: 0/3

And also, Here are Some Requirements:

- Must be at least 14 or over
- Must Have Skype: (For an Interview)
- Position Applying for, must have experience of it.
- Must be very Mature (We will not tolerate Childish, Disgusting People)
- Must be Able to work on a team. Not alone.

Format:

-IGN

- Age and Skype(Compulsary):

- Location/TimeZone:

- Staff Position Applying For:

- Previous Staff Experience, Make it very Detailed:

- What will you able to Contribute to the server?:

- Why do you want to become a Staff Member on MineDroid?:

- Why Should We Accept You Over other People?:

- Plugin Knowledge (1-10)?:

- Maturity Level (1-10)?:

- Any Extra Information?:

- Examples of Builds?/Pictures? (For builders only!):

- Examples of Work/Links, Plugins Made.(For Developers Only!):

==================================================================

If you not wish to apply on pmc, you can apply on Skype, my Skype is: vossgoesinsane , Not that it will take up to 2-3 days for you're application to be reviewed, Patience is the key, if you get declined. Bad luck. When the Server Releases, you'll be able to apply. Wish luck for all people Applying! wish best of luck!.

Best Regards,
Voss/ServerPro
LavaCraftNetwork
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/31/2015 9:26 am
Level 23 : Expert Architect
Craftbeef
bump
07/30/2015 8:19 am
Level 1 : New Miner
alexcarty
-IGN alexcarty

- Age and Skype(Compulsary): 15 AlexFTW

- Location/TimeZone: Irealnd

- Staff Position Applying For: Admin

- Previous Staff Experience, Make it very Detailed: I believe that everyone deserves a chance, including the worse of players. So understanding and communication is key to any situation being handled. I believe over the years i have gained the skills that it takes to become a Co-Owner on 2 servers. Although this may seem bad I can tell you that its not. I have my downfalls, I have my moments of Helping the serve rout alot, and I have my moments of Really happy if i get this. But being experienced, I know how to deal with these moments in so many ways. I believe I can make the server a better place with me around as Admin.

- What will you able to Contribute to the server?: I will be able to stop hackers/greifers and help people out that dont know the rules and stop rule breakers
- Why do you want to become a Staff Member on MineDroid?: Because when i looked at this i was like really nice server then i really like prison so i was like i will apply

- Why Should We Accept You Over other People?: Because i could be loyal to the server help out people and If they are bad with the rules i could help them and i will break rule breakers and hackers Because i could be loyal to the server help out people and If they are bad with the rules i could help them and i will break rule breakers and hackers

- Plugin Knowledge (1-10)?: 5

- Maturity Level (1-10)?: 9

- Any Extra Information?: No thats all i have hope you accept me for the staff team

- Examples of Work/Links, Plugins Made.(For Developers Only!):
07/30/2015 7:20 am
Level 23 : Expert Architect
Craftbeef
-IGN: Craftbeef

- Age and Skype(Compulsary):

- Location/TimeZone:
Timezone: CEST: Central European Summer Time +2

- Staff Position Applying For: Administrator

- Previous Staff Experience, Make it very Detailed:
Let's start from the begining,
2011: Started getting in touch with plugins managing servers etc. Joining server staff teams and gaining a lot of experience within plugins and server management.

2012: Starting my first own server, no quite a succes but hey, i had learned from it, a few months after the first one i tried again. This time more success had a server that runned very well and had a pretty good player hit rate.

2013: Started joining staff teams again and helping them out, or they did help me, That encouraged me to start a server with some friends that a met online and that i have in real life. This server was a great succes, many players and a lot of fun. But the server had to close bacause of financial problems.

2014: Getting into plugins even deeper then i already did, learned so much more then i already knew of the plugins i already used and new ones. helping friends or just random server owners with there plugins problems and joined their staff teams for quite a bit. A friend told me about modded servers, he asked me to help him with that server so i helped. Quite fun and quite instructive.

2015: I tought i was time for a new server, my own new server. It runned from January until June, the server was a RP styled server and was quite successful with new players joining every day! They talked about the great time they had on the server and how good everthing was organized, well layed out.

- What will you able to Contribute to the server?: What i will contribute to the server is that i will try to bring order and fun, helping people and watching the server. Fix or help with problems that may occur while the server progresses.

- Why do you want to become a Staff Member on MineDroid?: I want to become an staff member on this server bacause i have a lot of experience and i want to share that, i want to help servers, help them progress and keep it fun for all.

- Why Should We Accept You Over other People?: I got a lot of experience gained over the years, I got a lot of experience with diffrent types of people, how they feel, and react on some things that may happen to the server or them.

- Plugin Knowledge (1-10)?: 9

- Maturity Level (1-10)?: 8

- Any Extra Information?: Since i'm still at school i may be not online sometimes because my school is pretty high demanding.
07/30/2015 7:26 am
LavaCraftNetwork
Hello, I am Going to put this application on pending, first, add me on Skype: vossgoesinsane and we will have an interview.
07/30/2015 6:36 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
KianPMC
Just some information to everyone:
The "Minedroid" prison setup is free and leaked on the internet. All they did was upload it to their server. I highly do not recommend going with these guys.
07/30/2015 3:49 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
SpideyPlaysHD
-IGN webbhead

- Age and Skype(Compulsary): 14, webbhead58

- Location/TimeZone: EST

- Staff Position Applying For: Developer

- Previous Staff Experience, Make it very Detailed: My previous staff experience is... a ton. I have owned many servers and have mods, admins, co-owners, etc. I know how to run a server.

- What will you able to Contribute to the server?: Custom coded plugins...

- Why do you want to become a Staff Member on MineDroid?: I want to help a server.

- Why Should We Accept You Over other People?: I want to help this server to grow and I really want to grow my knowledge of coding.

- Plugin Knowledge (1-10)?: 10

- Maturity Level (1-10)?: 7

- Any Extra Information?: This was not the best app, It's 4:00AM and I'm super tired.

- Examples of Work/Links, Plugins Made.(For Developers Only!): I do not have links as I don't make public plugins. If this is an issue I can send you some plugins over skype or code something for you quickly.
07/30/2015 4:00 am
LavaCraftNetwork
Declined, Reasons:
- Not Enough Information for Developer.
- Must have at least made 2 plugins
- If you want to apply for another position, apply when the server releases!

Regards,
Jazza/Vossy
07/30/2015 4:51 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
SpideyPlaysHD
I have made 2 plugins lol, I have made many plugins none that are public I usually make plugins privately for servers that need them, if you could give me a chance I won't let you down. I know it was a bad application, but I am very tired it is 4:50. Anyways if you would like some more info add me on skype at: webbhead58
07/30/2015 3:42 am
LavaCraftNetwork
BUMP!, still are interested in staff!...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome