Mineline Recruiting Staff

ZeroUnleashed's Avatar ZeroUnleashed7/2/15 1:41 pm
7/3/2015 5:56 pm
AnonymousGames's Avatar AnonymousGames
Hey my name is AbsoluteZero and i am in charge of staff recruitment for Mineline. And we need builders developers and of course staff to help us run a server.

How will we work/be different?
When you first start off in the server you get to pick to be either a pirate or marine. As a pirate you can create a crew or join one to raid and destroy those who appose you, of course gain wealth and power along the way. As a marine you are the guardians of this world, trying to stop all pirates with us, and move up the ranks to be a rear admiral. Of course there are many others things to do like creative, mini games, tournaments, weekly drop parties etc.

Want more information contact me on skype vincent8899965
Note: I will not accept applications on skype, please do not add me to apply

What are we looking for?
Admin
Mod
Builder
Developer

Applications:(Admin/Mod)

IGN:
Skype(required):
Past experience:
Why are you interested in this position:
Timezone:
Extra(optional):

Applications: Builder

IGN:
Skype(required):
Example of work(You can show us through skype):
Extra(Optional):

Applications: Developer

IGN:
Skype(required):
Knowledge of permissions:
Extra(optional):

Thanks For Reading
ZeroUnleashed
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/03/2015 5:56 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
AnonymousGames
IGN: AnonymousGames
Position: Mod
Past experience: I had a few but the server staff did not like me so I left.
Why are you interested in this position: I am interested here because I like helping out in minecraft servers. I like to have responsibility and can always be reached thru skype.
Timezone: CENTRAL TIME (US)
Extra: I want to be this rank because people listen to me. I also am VERY helpful with helping in any way of "bad" communication!
07/03/2015 5:44 pm
wmr192
1. Your IGN (In Game Name) - MajorIntense
2. What staff rank are you applying for? - DEV
3. Why do you believe you should get staff? - i believe i should get staff because i have been staff on other servers of coarse that doesn't mean much but i have FileZilla and FTP ACCESS. Im on literally 24/7 and if not i can just get called up on my phone from anyone and ill hop on and add anything cuz i always have my laptop wherever i am and if not ill be close to it so i can add anything to the server or if anyone has request for anything but im very loyal and im looking for a server i can be dedicated to and i think your server i would enjoy really well and im good with plugins and Developing the server i can do a lot of cool stuff and i can help run the server smoothly so i should be everything your looking for so with all that being said if you have extra questions just call me @ 573-202-9561 or skype me @ wmr192 Thanks for taking a look and considering me really appreciate it i am also very very mature
4. Do you think you are widely known on our server? - im new to your server so no i don't think im widely known but i hope to be known as a DEV widely on your server if you pick me up
5. How do you help the community on? - i will do my best to add plugins and do any maintenance you need and im on most of the time really im on non-stop like 24/7 basically so i could do anything on a dime but i would love to help you all out i would add plugins do maintenance make events if you need them anything on the server you needed i would be there i would make sure to have the best anti-greif so no one would greif and if so i would keep a record of the logs to defend the community and keep it running smoothly.
6. Why do you think you would be a good addition to the staff team? - i would add and make it more innovative and make it where more people would like it make it where more people would like to join and id probally advertise your server too i have some buddies of mine that do youtubei could see if they wanna do a vid for server advertising but i would make sure server ran smoothly and i would help get any plugins anyone wants.
7. What time zone are you from? - Central Time Zone (Missouri)(St.Louis)
8. How old are you? - 16
9. Do you have Skype? - Yes, wmr192
07/02/2015 3:04 pm
McJetpack10
IGN:Jetpack10
Skype(required):Jetpack10Minecraft
Position(Admin/Mod):I would like to apply for Moderator I know my role as moderator is not just to help them new players that join but its to make sure the community is following the rules. I also know all the command That are necessary to keep everyone having fun, I will take the job serious and act maturely to all players regardless of age race or rank status, In the end I want the best for your sever.
Past experience:I have been an avid Minecraft player since beta and I Been Promoted many time to the rank of co-owner and Eventually becoming owner I will give you a few sever Name That I have held Staff on. Admin on Orbital Galaxy prison rank-up, Helper on Multiplex, Moderator on AuroraCraft
Why are you interested in this position: I'm In need of a new sever to play on and also I want to help out new player and make new friends.With this postion I Believe I Can make a diffrence.
Timezone:Eastern Standard Timezone
Extra(optional):I play baseball soccer,hockey,football and I swim
07/02/2015 2:31 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
GingerNinja707
I just want to play on the server normally, what is the IP?
07/02/2015 2:27 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Maxwell82
IGN: Maxwell82
Skype(required): I'll PM It To You.
Position(Admin/Mod): Admin Or Mod
Past experience: I Have Owned 3 Server Before, They Were A Prison, Network And Faction Server. They Are All Down Sadly.
Why are you interested in this position: Well, First off, the idea is like no other. It sounds Awesome and I am an experienced staff member and plugin Manager. I am good at spotting Hackers, and all rule-breakers, and im not that guy who bans people because I dont like them. I know when I need to be an staff member while im playing and having fun. I want people to have fun on the server and not tell there friends to not join, and make them tell there friends TOO Join because its a friendly and fun server!
Timezone: EST
Extra(optional): The Idea Is Great!

Thanks, Sorry for it being short, PM me if I am Accepted, then ill give you my skype.
~Maxwell82
07/02/2015 2:21 pm
InsightXile
IGN: InsightXile
Skype(required): nexusf4ll
Position(Admin/Mod): Admin
Past experience: Great with plugins and management! I have ran 3 servers which lasted for 2 years as a Faction/KitPvP/Creative server! I have configured plugins maybe everyday and great one on one reputation!
Why are you interested in this position: Im out of school and need some fun! And I will be hoping to get admin on this server to improve the server and increase its reputation! Hope the server gets better because of me! Well you know thats a big/huge accomplishment!
Timezone: Eastern Timezone
Extra(optional): Business Email: shadowking410@gmail.com
07/02/2015 2:18 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Mage
PerfectedAssassin
Im just gonna say saying that dosent show any proof about any knowledge about plugins
07/02/2015 2:17 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Artist
Cobblerstone
Hi, my name is Braden and I'll give it a shot! You can pick me for whatever you want!

Admin Application

IGN: Cobblerstone
Skype(required): I added you, it'll be easier since I have a Facebook one.
Past experience: Various servers, such as LazeCraft and WillowCraft
Why are you interested in this position: I am interested in this position because I enjoy being in a helpful position of power.
Timezone: Central Time (US)
Extra(optional): I am also good at building.

Builder Application

IGN: Cobblerstone
Skype(required): I sent you a request
Personal building style: Modern City
Example of work(You can show us through Skype): I will show through Skype.
Extra(Optional): I specialize in cities, towns, roads, railways, and bridges

Thanks!
07/02/2015 2:16 pm
PerfectedAssassin
IGN: Mast0rPanda
Skype(required): pasificgaming
Position(Admin/Mod): Admin or Mod i dont really care your choice
Past experience: In my past experiences i am a mature staff member i havnt been high ranks like head admin or co owner or owner but Moderator and admin is my thing i know how the commands work and i know what they do etc ik what commands to use in any kind of circumstances.
Why are you interested in this position: I am interested into this position because i would like to help the server evolve in a good way as in a matter of fact i would like to stop hackers ddosers i am a nice person that likes helping servers evolve i am a kind person this is why i am interested.
Timezone: Eastern time zone
Extra(optional):You should choose me because I am nice and mature. And some people Just want Mod/Admin for the Power and The Fame of the server. Well that's not me. I am on everyday as much as I can and am always watching out for hackers, spammers, advertisers, ETC.. I like to get rid of people who don't belong to places because I don't want people to ruin good times for others that just like to play the game. I don't brag as others do to and make others feel bad that they didn't get the Mod/Admin rank. My job will be to make sure everyone is happy and safe and the network Will work good without all these people getting in the way. I am also very forum active so if I see any ban appeal or reports I will go check them out and make decisions on them. I am also very good with handling problems Like if people are fighting and cussing and that stuff I can handle it. The only real reason that I am applying for this position is to keep this network chat and game play safe from like spammers hackers advertisers bullies and Lots more. I am good at listening to directions and paying attention to things around me. This would be like my part time Job. I would take this serious but at the same time have fun and talk to people. But most will be paying attention and being aware of everything around me and all the people on. I am the person that wouldn't let anything go past me. If I see a hacker they are getting banned. If I see a spammer they are getting muted. I wont let anyone or anything get bye me because this network will be safe as I said. Now if I have a question or road block on something I will ask other staff because I will always be there for the staff. Ill Take care of the community and not Abuse any Commands that I am Given. I will be on All the time to make sure everything is fine. I wont stick with one server the whole time. I will go around all servers twice the time I am on, Just Keep the Community Safe.Staff should Be Nice and respectful to all players such as I am. The whole point off staff is to make a bigger and Better community and that is what I would do If I where Mod/Admin. There would be a good reason for me to ignore players talking to me If I was staff. I will make sure all questions/concerns are answered And make sure everyone is OK with everything going on. I will be both forum and server active during my Helper/Assistant Rank. I will work my schedule out with you guys if I was Mod/Admin. I will never Lie to a player as a Staff Member. Also Part of being staff is being Truth full and calming all situations down. Such as the owners delete a Game Players like and they Spam and freak out about it, I would be there to tell them what is going on and What will happen, such as other Staff would do I hope. Just my main point to fill this app out is to not Show off To My friends I'm Mod or Admin and abuse or try to takeover the server. And People can get pushy and Annoying and Get mad at Staff, And some People just lose it when others talk to them like that. But not me I wont have a argument with any members or other staff. I know how to control my self and keep calm while they get Pushy and Disrespectful to you. I will just do my Job and not argue about anything.And I do understand the Commands and Plugins of the server.The point is to help and server the Network with care and respect and a Purpose.But At The same time have fun with the Network.
Maturity : My maturity level is from a scale to 1 to 10 ill say about 9 or 10
07/02/2015 2:30 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Maxwell82
Soo Copied.
07/02/2015 2:39 pm
PerfectedAssassin
No its not copied.......
07/02/2015 2:13 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
CowMan37777
IGN: CowMan377
Skype(required): CowMan377
Position(Admin/Mod): Admin
Past experience: I used to own 1 server and I was Co-Owner, Head-Admin, Admin, Moderator, and Helper on other servers.
Why are you interested in this position: I am a fun person and love to have conversations with members. But when Force needs to be applied I drop the act and get on the problem. I know what to do in situations such as dealing with Cheaters or just a person spamming in the chat. I am always willing to help someone that needs it and I am just an overall nice guy, greeting and answering questions whenever possible. I love to interact with everyone anyway I can. The experience I have had prepares me for the job that I need to do and I am always ready, I play about 4-5 hours on weekends and 2-4 hours on Weekdays. Unless I have something important to do or something personal/family related. Loyalty is one of my big traits. I always stick with people till the end, if I work for that server that's the only server that is a priority to manage.
Timezone: EST
Extra(optional): Have a Great day!
07/02/2015 2:02 pm
Level 1 : New Network
LandyCruiser
(Dev)
IGN: LandCruiser
Skype(required): landcruiser.minecraft
Knowledge of plugins: I have very good knowledge in lots of plugins such as, group manager or permissionsex but also configuring other plugins that need special configuring like factions.
Knowledge of permissions: I have brilliant knowledge of permissions.
Extra(optional): I am very experienced and I am currently learning how to code plugins so soon I will be able to make custom plugins.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome