♚Mineslap Network♚ | Factions ✖ Hiring ✖ Staff ✖ Youtubers |

Contacting's Avatar Contacting11/27/15 3:43 pm
1 emeralds 1.2k 69
12/16/2015 7:42 pm
catsoften's Avatar catsoften

Server IP: Mineslap.org

Greetings all.

Since the release of our Factions BETA 1.0, I hope you've all had an amazing week. We have a few new updates and features coming your way that will be a great addition to our community. We've also got some promotions to announce, to those few people that have got their application accepted.

Sale!

To celebrate the constant growth of this community, we are having a 25% OFF Sale. This sale is global, and will be applied to every item on our shop. Click the shop link at the top of the page, or visit it here mineslapmc.buycraft.net.

Staff.

You are currently looking for staff, mainly helpers. We're looking for people that are mature, put effort into their work, and can set an example. The following will be the format you copy to fill out and paste into the comments.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬​

Application format​

IGN -

Previous IGN -

Say YES if you understand that asking a staff member about your application means an instant rejection of your application -​

Age (Young Players Will Have A Chance) -

Gender -

Timezone -

What time are you most often on? (your time) -​

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -​

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -​

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on any server? -​

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -​

How many hours can you contribute per day? -​

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? -

Do you use skype? -

Are you able to record (YouTube Channel)? -​

How many staff applications have you made before? -​

What is the date of the last application you made? -​

Anything else we should know? -

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬​

Upcoming Updates!

As a few of you know already, we've been discussing about a few new gamemodes on which we would love to add to the network. Although, we do need your suggestions. Please feel free to suggest anything in our forums under the suggestions category. We'd also love to announce our new website that many of you have already noticed, which we purchased. We would like to give a hand to BlakeJones for making this happen for us, I'm sure we all appreciate the work he put into to make this website.

Server IP: Mineslap.org
Contacting
Level 13 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/13/2015 2:51 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Threatz_
YeaSoiTried's Staff application

IGN - YeaSoiTried

Previous IGN - N/A

Say YES if you understand that asking a staff member about your application means an instant rejection of your application -​ Yes

Age (Young Players Will Have A Chance) - 14

Gender - Male

Timezone - mountain time

What time are you most often on? (your time) -​ After 5:00pm

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -​ No i can only speak English

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -​ 4 hours maybe more. if holidays maybe 2 hours.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on any server? -​ No

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -​ I have been moderator, admin, Head-of-Staff. Ik more commands then i can think of atm.

How many hours can you contribute per day? -​ 6 hours a day maybe less if family stuff comes up.

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? - Don't stress out, Just relax and answer the questions

Do you use skype? - Yes my skype is: yeasoitried

Are you able to record (YouTube Channel)? -​ Yes i can record, but i don't have a youtube channel. I will record people hacking so they can't come back on so i have proof so they stay banned.

How many staff applications have you made before? -​ None on this server.

What is the date of the last application you made? -​ May 14, 15 thats my last approved application my last rejected applictaion was: Dec 6, 15

Anything else we should know? - Yes if i get acccepted i take everything seriously so if a staff members not doing his job and goofing around to much i will give them heck because i don't want them to think moderator a server or administration is a joke. Thank you for reading this application hope i didn't take to much of your time
12/13/2015 12:22 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Gamez4Lifez
IGN - skeletonrockstar

Previous IGN - N/A

Say YES if you understand that asking a staff member about your application means an instant rejection of your application -​ YES

Age (Young Players Will Have A Chance) - 11

Gender - Male

Timezone -Est

What time are you most often on? (your time) -​ 5:00 - 7:00

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -​ No

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -​ 4 yrs ago, 1-2 hrs per day

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on any server? -​ no

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -​ Co owner, Builder, Mod and admin

How many hours can you contribute per day? -​ 2

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? - Just deal with it.

Do you use skype? - No( but planning to

Are you able to record (YouTube Channel)? -​ yes

How many staff applications have you made before? -​ 2

What is the date of the last application you made? -​ Today

Anything else we should know? - No
12/13/2015 2:02 pm
Contacting
Denied for begging.
Still looking for more applicants!
12/13/2015 12:17 pm
Contacting
Bump
12/12/2015 4:58 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Daniel_ramirez
Has my app been reviewed? Because I did not get any word from you regarding the application.
12/12/2015 9:38 pm
Contacting
Yes it has.
12/12/2015 10:10 am
Contacting
Bump
12/11/2015 10:57 pm
Contacting
BunburysIGN - Bunburys

Previous IGN - None

Say YES if you understand that asking a staff member about your application means an instant rejection of your application -​
YES

Age (Young Players Will Have A Chance) - 13

Gender - Female

Timezone - Atlantic Daylight Time (ADT)

What time are you most often on? (your time) -​ Around 3:30 or 4:00 pm on school days, and around 10:00 am and 8:00 pm on weekends.

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -​ Not really, I know a little bit of French but not fluently.

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -
​ First played Minecraft in 2013, and I play almost everyday.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on any server? -​
Yes I have but not for any rational reason like hacking, disrespecting, trolling etc.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -​ My most previous experience was Sr. Mod on Skylar Network but the owner decided he didn't want to fund or run the server any more.

How many hours can you contribute per day? -​
1-8

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? -
Don't lose your temper because they are younger than you and might not understand what your telling them or just won't listen so be patient and take appropriate actions.

Do you use skype? - Yes

Not at the moment but maybe soon.

None

What is the date of the last application you made? -​ ^

I am very friendly, nice and good to get along with. I enforce the rules and take the appropriate actions when they are needed. I don't lose my temper and stay calm when dealing with someone.

Thank You
-Eve

Nice application, try to be active and we'll be monitoring/watching how well you fit with our community, and go from there (: .
12/11/2015 9:32 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Bunburys
12/11/2015 3:59 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
12/11/2015 7:40 pm
Contacting
What?
Still need more applicants, don't be afraid to post!
12/11/2015 12:44 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Sergunchik
Hey, I saw you created a new server. If you are interested in making it unique and exceptional, check out our build team. You can see our products at: http://bit.ly/ShmozoTeam You can contact me at Skype: gamedreamers.
12/11/2015 3:49 pm
Contacting
I'm afraid we're not looking for any builders atm, as I'm a pretty good one myself, thank you for the offer though, I'll keep in contact with you if I ever need to purchase a build.
12/11/2015 10:13 am
Contacting
Bump.
12/10/2015 4:32 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Felixdiekmann
Bump!
12/06/2015 5:52 pm
Daniel_ramirez
IGN - Daniel8473

Previous IGN - Daniel8473

Say YES if you understand that asking a staff member about your application means an instant rejection of your application -​ Yes.

Age (Young Players Will Have A Chance) - 16

Gender - Male

Timezone - Mountain Standard Time

What time are you most often on? (your time) -​ 6-9 pm

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -​ Yes, English and Spanish

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -​ Began playing minecraft in 2012, play mainly on weekends but i can on during week days around 7pm

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on any server? -​ Yes

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -​ I have Owned/Managed multiple servers. My most experience is in Administration, and staff recruitment.

How many hours can you contribute per day? -​ 3

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? - Always remember that you have more experience than others in specific subjects and they may have no knowledge of how to complete a task or how to accomplish something. Allow them to ask you questions and answer them to the best of your ability if you don't know the answer ask others because they can know.

Do you use skype? - yes daniel.ramirez8473

Are you able to record (YouTube Channel)? -​ No

How many staff applications have you made before? -​ These past few months none. in the past i made about 10 staff applications.

What is the date of the last application you made? -​ April 9th, 2015

Anything else we should know? - I am not a great builder i mainly work on corporate things such as administration, server management, recruitment, player support and creative/innovative ideas for the server. Also I do have a job i work on the weekends. Friday: 8-12am
Saturday: Opening to 12pm
Sunday: Opening to 12pm
In conclusion, I am an approachable and friendly person if there are any question i attempt my best to answer and fix them. I will not settle with 90% I want 100%. All players and staff matter.
If you'd like a spoken interview feel free to contact me on skype!
12/06/2015 3:44 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Aphroditee
IGN - xGemii

Previous IGN - ThyArtIsMurder

Say YES if you understand that asking a staff member about your application means an instant rejection of your application - Yes, I understand this.

Age (Young Players Will Have A Chance) - 17 Years old

Gender - Male

Timezone - Central

What time are you most often on? (your time) - 4:00PM -
12:00AM

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - J
ust English

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -
2013, I play everyday for a few hours and on days I'm not busy then most of the day.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on any server? -
I been muted before, someone was sexual harassing my gf and i started to flip on him. Otherwise never been banned on a server.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -
I was admin on another server before, I been CoOwner, I been a Owner, and a few times mod. All the servers just didnt work out. Most of them quit or just died. I do own my own server. Im very known with plugins and configs and pex and perms and commands.

How many hours can you contribute per day? -
4 - 6 and weekends more

I would just tell him to calm down and remember​ your older then him, the other kid is young and doesn't​ understand. Young people make mistakes and they won't​ say they have just calm down and be the bigger person. You can stop this and make it better your the older one.

Do you use skype? -
Yes, Skype: shadowofsins

Yes, I do COD Videos but I soon will be doing Minecraft Videos.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT0nXg ... ma4_a-wBDA

I really truly cant even think of the number, but I​ have applied​ for a lot of servers. Recently only this server and 1 other on Planetminecraft.

What is the date of the last application you made? -​
Yesterday, 12/5/15

Im 17 years old and my name is Anthony​, I'm​ funny , sweet and understanding and very good with people. Please give me a chance!
12/06/2015 7:13 pm
Contacting
Banned for advertising on my server.
12/06/2015 2:59 pm
Felixdiekmann
Join Now
12/06/2015 10:14 am
Contacting
Bump
12/05/2015 2:53 am
Sir_daftwager
IGN -Sir_daftwager

Previous IGN -Sir_daftwager

Say YES if you understand that asking a staff member about your application means an instant rejection of your application -​YES

Age (Young Players Will Have A Chance) -11

Gender -Female

Timezone -Germany

What time are you most often on? (your time) -​4:30 -7:30

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -​yes i can also speak German

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -​7 and i mostly play one Saturday Sunday Friday Thursday.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on any server? -no

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -​i was once a adimin on a sever but the guy shut down

How many hours can you contribute per day? -​4-5 hours

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? -To be firm with them but give them warrings not just ban so suddling

Do you use skype? -yes

Are you able to record (YouTube Channel)? -​yes my channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLN5YlYquwQkSxUllTy2wBA

How many staff applications have you made before? -​ 3

What is the date of the last application you made? -​last year in February

Anything else we should know? -no
12/06/2015 1:29 pm
Contacting
Come on the server to be evaluated,
12/05/2015 3:35 pm
Contacting
You're applying for Youtube, correct?
12/05/2015 12:31 am
Felixdiekmann
Bump!
12/04/2015 4:30 pm
Contacting
Looking for more applicants!
Staff positions are open.
12/02/2015 8:09 pm
Xx_EnderGamer_xX
Application format​

IGN -Xx_EnderGamer_xX

Previous IGN -its the same

Say YES if you understand that asking a staff member about your application means an instant rejection of your application -YES

Age (Young Players Will Have A Chance) -15

Gender -male

Timezone -eastern time

What time are you most often on? (your time) -​3-11

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -​a bit of french

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -​1.4 and quite a bit

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on any server? -​no i havent

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -​yes i was mod on a server but it died down

How many hours can you contribute per day? -​ from 3-11 eastern time maybe little after time

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? -ask them to stop if they dont listen then tell someone

Do you use skype? -yes name pokemaster375

Are you able to record (YouTube Channel)? -​i am indeed

How many staff applications have you made before? -​just 1 but the server was hacked and died

What is the date of the last application you made? -​december 1 2015

Anything else we should know? -not that i know of
12/04/2015 2:41 pm
Contacting
Maybe add a bit more information and effort into this application please?
12/02/2015 7:52 pm
piglord
IGN - Pigl0rd

Previous IGN - PIGL0RD

Say YES if you understand that asking a staff member about your application means an instant rejection of your application -​ YES

Age (Young Players Will Have A Chance) -14

Gender -Male

Timezone -Eastern Standard Time

What time are you most often on? (your time) -​ I can usually play from around 6:00-7:00 due to school.

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -​ I know a little bit of spanish but not much else

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -​ I first got minecraft at around 1.5.0 I usually play a hour a day.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on any server? - I have gotten banned from my friend's server, but that was because he was griefing my server and I demoted him. ​

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -​ I have been a staff member on a few other servers but sadly they all closed down.

How many hours can you contribute per day? -​ one to one and a half

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? - They might not understand much, or they just did not read the rules so unless they do something worse than bad or depending on what bad thing they did give them a second chance.

Do you use skype? - Yes

Are you able to record (YouTube Channel)? - I am able to record​

How many staff applications have you made before? -​ I have around 10 all but 2 have been accepted due to me not able to make it to the first staff meeting, due to schoolwork.

What is the date of the last application you made? -​11/10/15

Anything else we should know? - My mic is currently broken but I am getting a new one in about a month. I also have not gone on the server yet but I look forward to joining in a few minutes.
12/04/2015 10:43 am
Contacting
I've seen you on once, maybe be more active and we'll see about your application, thank you for applying.
Still searching for more applicants!
12/02/2015 6:33 pm
oslogirlmc
IGN - BluSoda

Previous IGN - oslogirlmc

Say YES if you understand that asking a staff member about your application means an instant rejection of your application -​ Yes.

Age (Young Players Will Have A Chance) - 13, but I am very mature for my age.

Gender - Female

Timezone - Eastern (UTC -5)

What time are you most often on? (your time) -​ On weekdays, I would most likely be on around 5 or 6 pm and stay on for a few hours. On weekends, I can pretty much be on whenever I am at home, which is most of the time.

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -​ I can fluently speak English, Norwegian, and Greek, but I don't know if that would be very useful

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -​ I first played minecraft in 2011 or 2012, I can't quite remember which one. I definitely know it was before 1.6 came out. I instantly became hooked on the minecraft fever

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on any server? -​ I've never been banned, muted, or kicked from a server (besides my friends joking around ).

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -​ I was a head mod on a server, but it unfortunately got shut down. The server was quite successful, and we had over 30 players on at a time. I was also a helper on another server that also got shut down. I did own a small survival server for a few months, but no one was interested in that anymore.

How many hours can you contribute per day? -​ On weekends, I can play for several hours a day, so maybe around 5 hours. On weekdays, I could probably do a few hours, but that may fluctuate because of homework and studying. I don't do any extracurricular activities, so I can probably play for 2 or 3 hours on weekdays.

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? - I would tell them to give the person a chance. Sometimes, people that are younger can be less mature, but sometimes it is the complete opposite. If I was a 20 year old and I was on a server with a bunch of 6 year olds, I wouldn't care how old they were, as long as they were mature. Age is just a number.

Do you use skype? - I do use skype, but I can't do a call. For some reason it always glitches and I even called customer service and they can't seem to fix it. I can do messages, though.

Are you able to record (YouTube Channel)? -​ I used to record often and had over 100 subscribers, but I lost interest in youtube. I also sound like a boy whenever I record videos.

How many staff applications have you made before? -​ I have made 2 besides this, and made it into the server's staff, but they got shut down.

What is the date of the last application you made? -​ I'm not sure the exact date, but It was around April or March.

Anything else we should know? - Nope
12/02/2015 6:59 pm
Contacting
Love this application, if you could join the server and get to know the community + be active on it, you're sure to be accepted!
12/02/2015 4:49 pm
Level 1 : New Network
mrkillz244
Application format

IGN –
mrkillz244

Previous IGN –
N/A

Say YES if you understand that asking a staff member about your application means an instant rejection of your application –
YES

Age (Young Players Will Have A Chance) –

Gender –
Male

Time zone –
EST

What time are you most often on? (your time) –
Monday-Friday: 3:30pm – 9:30pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 3:00am
Sunday; 8:00am – 10:00pm

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? –
No sorry, the only language I speak is currently English. I know Sign Language but I don’t think that would come into play much.

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? –
If I can remember well, my first time playing Minecraft was in 2013. I enjoy playing Minecraft every day in which my activeness on the game is daily.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on any server? –
No I have not been any type of banned on any server and I’m not planning on doing so either. Being banned means you’ve done something extremely against ruling and I don’t and wouldn’t indulge in such activities.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? –
I previously a moderator on my friend’s server keeping the server clean of unwanted and unwanted users who would cause mishap in the server. Also I currently have my own server in which I am the owner for, so I believe that I could be a good part of the staff team being that I have a high level of maturity and I want the best for others.

How many hours can you contribute per day? –
On a daily basis the minimum amount of hours I would contribute would be 4 but on other days it varies, I could also do 6 hours most of the time. It just is depending on my schedule but I will always be able to do no less than 4 hours.

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? –
Well seeing that the person is young, show signs of respect because everyone deserves that also you have to set a standard by being professional, acting mature, be polite and also keep a tolerance level. Those are key things you should always do.

Do you use skype? –
Yes, my skype username is
mrkillz244

Are you able to record (YouTube Channel)? –
Yes, I will be able to anytime.

How many staff applications have you made before? –
I’ve written many before and that is why I have experience not only typing this but being a part of the staff as well.

What is the date of the last application you made? –
I don’t remember the date exactly but I know it was sometime last year in which I have written my last application, because I like to stay loyal to the servers I join.

Anything else we should know? –
I believe you should know that I am a very active Minecraft individual, I am all ears for different suggestions. I have a lot of room to accept improvements and I am here to make the server better for not only the team but for our members that join also. I know how to moderate really well and I know when someone is being harmed or not, so being part of the staff would not only be good for you but for me as well
12/02/2015 5:38 pm
Contacting
Very nice application, hope to see you in-game sometime so I can evaluate you, and see how well you fit into our growing community of 20+ people.
12/01/2015 9:38 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Caveman
Ultramike7
IGN - relicofnotch

Previous IGN - relicofnotch

Age (Young Players Will Have A Chance) - 16

Gender - Male

Timezone - Central standard time US/Canada

What time are you most often on? (your time) -​ All times of the day/night. I've graduated high school already and I am too young to get into the career I'm waiting to get into so I sleep when I'm tired and wake up when I feel like it so my hours often change.

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -​ Nope, I rely on translators to communicate with none English speakers.

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -​ I started back in beta 1.5 the update dogs were added if I remember correctly. I'm glad they changed it from feeding them cookies because chocolate isn't very good for them.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on any server? -​ Of course. I'm not going to lie I had my hacked client days long ago as many of us have, But those days a long past and now I'm a straight shooter. Any other bans have been biased or corrupt staff caused. Over all I've only been banned on maybe 5 servers.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -​ I've had tons of experience over the years, I've been all the ranks from owner to trial mod. And over those ranks I have learned lots of useful information that can be helpful.

How many hours can you contribute per day? -​ Well that really depends on what I have to do for that day, Most of the days I can easily spend 6+ hours on.

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? - Be nice, respectful, and understanding that they are younger.

Do you use skype? - Yes I do, but it's dusty since I use teamspeak now but I could always dust it off if need be.

Are you able to record (YouTube Channel)? -​ Sadly I can't, I'm a rather poor person so I can't afford a good enough computer nor internet speed to even attempt to post them.

How many staff applications have you made before? -​ If I had to guess I'd say somewhere around 50 in my 6 or 7 years of playing.

What is the date of the last application you made? -​ That would be hard to say for sure but If I had to guess I'd say probably around a year ago.

Anything else we should know? - I love to be a part of the community and am a very active player. I have younger siblings so I know how to deal with much younger people. I am also very handy with most commands.
12/02/2015 3:21 pm
Contacting
Very nice application, hope to see you in-game often!
12/01/2015 4:22 pm
Felixdiekmann
Join Quick!
12/01/2015 11:59 am
sleak_plays
Nexhu GRIEFED THE SPAWN ON MY SERVER IF U WANNA CHECK YOU CAN CHECK

TeamCobalt.crafted.pro he griefed the spawn when i made him admin and if u demote him his other hacking account is TheJoshyG BEWARE IM WARNING YOU!
12/01/2015 3:18 pm
Contacting
Your server must of sucked in his opinion if he did that then, because he donated on mine.
Still looking for more applicants.
12/01/2015 9:58 am
PenguinPlayzz
Just applying for youtuber ... 100 subs skype : datbacca27
12/01/2015 1:30 am
Level 1 : New Network
Deaven
IGN -TewSlow

Previous IGN -SmellTheDebuff

Say YES if you understand that asking a staff member about your application means an instant rejection of your application -​Yes of course

Age (Young Players Will Have A Chance) -13

Gender -Male

Timezone -Pst (pacific standard time)

What time are you most often on? (your time) -​i havent been on much but i will most likely be on maybe from 3pm-6pm

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -​English and a bit of spanish

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -​2012 (mcpe) i play daily almost all day

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on any server? -​no

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -​

How many hours can you contribute per day? -​3 or more hours 6 days a week

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? -to remember when they were that age and just listen and talk the person

Do you use skype? -Yes i do (Skype:Deaven09)

Are you able to record (YouTube Channel)? -​not at the moment

How many staff applications have you made before? -​ not much

What is the date of the last application you made? -​ today

Anything else we should know? -even thought i applied today this server looks alot better and i have experience as i used to be Head Admin on a server that was reccently shut down due to a lack of player (proof: http://prntscr.com/98y82s) i would also be a very trustworthy staff member i am glad you are allowing youger kids to apply cause yea you could have just selected adults but i personally think kids will keep a minecraft server alive ty for reading my application geting accepted would make me very grateful ty
12/01/2015 3:20 pm
Contacting
Great application! Be sure to come on-line frequently, play the game and be active!
11/30/2015 8:08 pm
Felixdiekmann
Do applicants have an age minimum?
12/01/2015 9:12 pm
Contacting
Age minimum is 10+.
11/30/2015 5:25 pm
Felixdiekmann
Join This server it is so much fun!
11/30/2015 4:07 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc696169
[deleted]
11/30/2015 6:47 pm
Contacting
Very nice application!
Hope to see you active, and in-game. (:
11/30/2015 3:53 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Justice man
IGN: badramgad

Previous IGN: badramgad

Say YES if you understand that asking a staff member about your application means an instant rejection of your application: Yes

Timezone: UTC (+2:00)

What time are you most often on: Most of the time

Are you multilingual: English, Arabic, French​

When did you first play Minecraft: 2 years

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on any server?: Nope

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation: Helper, Mod

How many hours can you contribute per day: 3

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them: To be polite

Do you use skype: Yes, But no contacts just chat

Are you able to record: Nope

How many staff applications have you made before: 12

What is the date of the last application you made: 1 month ago

Anything else we should know: Nope, Thanks
11/30/2015 4:42 pm
Contacting
Please consider adding more information to this application, and joining us in-game @ IP: mineslap.co
11/30/2015 2:51 pm
Contacting
50% OFF Sale ends tonight!
Thank you all who have joined and donated.
Still looking for more applicants.
11/29/2015 10:11 pm
Felixdiekmann
Join Quick 50% off sale and need more helpers
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome