MineByte Network *Staff Positions*

DaltonMMC's Avatar DaltonMMC9/18/14 5:29 pm
9/30/2014 8:09 am
DaltonMMC's Avatar DaltonMMC
Hello my name is Dalton, I have vast server experience and have been playing Minecraft since the 18th of October, 2010 and dealing with servers and the development of them a little there after. I have decided that it is time for me to finally release my own server. In saying this I need help just because all successful servers have many great people along side the owners. If you are interested in any of the following positions please fill out the application for it below.
More Applications may be added in the future as they are needed.

Plugin Developer
*This entitles the setting up of permissions and or the development or plugins if you are experienced in either of these fields please feel free to fill out this application.
Plugin Developer Application
• How long have you had experience in this field?
• What makes you want to join the MineByte Network team?
• How old are you (asked for maturity and trust reasons)?
• Do you have skype?
• Do you have a mic?
• How often are you online and able to help in the development of MineByte Network?
• Are you more along side a plugin developer or more plugin permissions?
• Are you willing to undergo another interview VIA skype?
• When can you start?

Builder Application
• How long have you had experience in this field?
• What build style to you specialize in?
• Do you work well with other builders?
• Do you have skype?
• Do you have a mic?
• How often are you online and able to help in the development of MineByte Network?
• Are you willing to undergo another interview VIA skype?
• When can you start?
DaltonMMC
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/30/2014 8:09 am
DaltonMMC
*Bump*
09/26/2014 11:43 am
DaltonMMC
*Bump*
09/23/2014 11:15 am
DaltonMMC
*Bump* Added builder application
09/21/2014 9:10 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Maxwell82
and builder too im good
09/21/2014 9:09 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Maxwell82
Username - Maxwell82

How old are you? - 14

Where are you from? (Timezone) - EST

What's your Skype username? Maxwell82 Plays MC

How long have you played Minecraft for? - since beta

What experience(s) do you have moderating a community or a game?
•Admin on **********

•Head-Admin on ************

•Owner of t*********– 1.7.9

•Owner of ******* – 1.7.9

•Admin on server.*********.com

•Moderator on************.co

Im not going to tell Ip, sorry!

How many hour(s) a day can you moderate the forums and the server? - 2-12 hrs

Why do you want to be a Moderator? –

I have good character, personality, experience, maturity, and my kindness. I am a clean person, in the sense that I never, and will never, cuss in global chat, ally chat, and/or clan chat. I am a mature individual that is always willing to devote all of my time to help the Citizens with any questions they have. I have gone through the prestige system and prison, so I am well aware of all of the information needed in prison servers, and will help anyone in need of assistance. I am a kind and respectful person in the community who would love to take the extra step into helping others at anytime at all in the community. At the moment, whenever someone has a question about the commands and how they work, or the location of places, I am more than glad to help via global chat.

I feel that I have something to offer to your server that would benefit you. I have experience on a lot of servers, I will always listen to other staff, i will obey the server rules and enforce them too, My #1 objective is to make sure everyone is having fun and enjoying the server, my second is to make sure they are enjoying it but also following rules while having fun. I feel that the most important part of a server is that the players enjoy playing on it. I will try my best to stop greifers and to protect the server.

You should hire me over the other candidates because you’re not going to find anyone else with my experience and skill set. Frankly, they’re not as sharp as I am and not as driven. I’m motivated and I can add value to your server. I have top-notch administrative skills and I believe I'd be an asset for the office. I have the experience that this position requires, and the flexibility to fill in when needed. I enjoy working with people, and would welcome the opportunity to be a part of your team

What makes you different from the rest of the applicants? -

You should accept me because it could turn out to be a learning experience for both of us. I believe that every server deserves its chance to get big, to get popular, you know, every server's dream. I want to help you get there! I might not be able to do much at start, but if I can gain your trust we can make this go huge! I have been helping servers for a while, and I want to get back into it. I can only work on my server for certain amounts of time, and I think helping others when I can't help mine, would be an excellent thing to do. I can help you with your plugin problems (Not very huge bugs), as I said I can't code or whatever, although I'm trying to get into coding.

Anything else? -

My name is Maxwell. I am 14years of age. I live in Atlanta Georgia USA. I love to play may games like xbox, minecraft, and Computer games. I find a strange love for Netflix lol. But yes I love minecraft and I have been playing forever now. I have the maturity level of a 16 year old. I follow all rules and I am very trust worthy. I have never been banned from a server. I would just like to let you know that I have no anger if you deny this application cause you are probably very busy running your awesome server!! Thank you for the opportunity to apply And I Hope you like my application!
09/21/2014 4:37 am
DaltonMMC
*bump* Added builder applications
09/19/2014 10:17 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Zyphior

• How long have you had experience in this field? 3 months
• What makes you want to join the Minetendo Network team? I enjoy developing plugins
• How old are you (asked for maturity and trust reasons)? 16
• Do you have skype? Yes
• Do you have a mic? Yes
• How often are you online and able to help in the development of Minetendo Network?
Monday - 8:30 pm - *
Tuesday - 4 pm - *
Wednesday - 8:30 pm - *
Thursday - 4 pm - *
Friday - 4 pm - *
Saturday - 8 am - *
Sunday - 8 am - *
* Whenever I feel like getting off. My timezone is PST
• Are you more along side a plugin developer or more plugin permissions? Plugin developer, I can do both
• Are you willing to undergo another interview VIA skype? Yes
• When can you start? Today
09/19/2014 10:07 am
DaltonMMC
*Bump*
09/18/2014 6:05 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Lammazz
• How long have you had experience in this field? About a year now, been messing round with making servers for about 2 years
• What makes you want to join the Minetendo Network team? I've been learning java and bukkit for about a year and haven't ever developed for a server so may as well start somewhere
• How old are you (asked for maturity and trust reasons)? 13, if you are going to dismiss me because of my age, at least talk to me first
• Do you have skype? Yes, i can give in a pm
• Do you have a mic? Yes
• How often are you online and able to help in the development of Minetendo Network? Depending on the day usually about 3+ hours
• Are you more along side a plugin developer or more plugin permissions? Plugin developer, if needed i could learn how to configure other plugins but that's not too hard anyways
• Are you willing to undergo another interview VIA skype? Sure
• When can you start? Any time really, i live in the uk so as long as it isn't the middle of the night or before 4pm on week days
09/18/2014 5:37 pm
Level 1 : New Network
SixBitThrowback
• How long have you had experience in this field? About 2-3 Years I would say.
• What makes you want to join the Minetendo Network team? Well mainly I want to make a great server people will enjoy and help build a great community.
• How old are you (asked for maturity and trust reasons)? 15, before you say I'm young and unworthy talk to me?
• Do you have skype? Yes, SixBitThrowback
• Do you have a mic? Yes
• How often are you online and able to help in the development of Minetendo Network? After school witch is 7:40am - 2:45pm Eastern Time. I am on a lot most of the day.
• Are you more along side a plugin developer or more plugin permissions? Plugin permissions but, I am learning coding and developing!
• Are you willing to undergo another interview VIA skype? Yes.
• When can you start? Now.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome