★ M I N E T E N D O ★ NEED STAFF AND DEVS.

MinefinityNet's Avatar MinefinityNet6/22/14 6:13 am
1 emeralds 276 5
7/31/2014 12:48 pm
Exoh's Avatar Exoh
Hello everyone. My name is Ahad and i am the owner of Minetendo.

We are a mini-games server in development and i am in need of staff that will work for the experience!
I need the following positions filled;

- System admin- Takes care of making servers and handling the dedicateds, etc.
-Developers- JavaScript. JQ. Html. Css. Php. Bukkit Api. C++ CSharp, etc.
- Server handler - Makes server, configs plugins, makes ranks, updates buycraft.
-builder - you need absolutely insane builds.

Marketing team.
- Twitter handlers*need to be a no life. Handle twitter all the time*
-Support team.* Also need no life. Handle support email and twitter all the time*
Advertising team. To post and update/bump/vote our server on every single server list there is.

Apply at http://www.minetendo.com/apply/ OR email me with this application filled out
MinefinityNet@gmail.com Subjectline: Minetendo Application <What position your applying for>
Ign:
Experience:
Maturity:
How much can you be on?:
Timezone:
Rank your applying for (Dev/Builder/Marketing/Coder/WebsiteDev/):
Why do we want you?:

thanks for your time!

**All work is for Experience and payment will follow after 2nd month of release**

Regaurds, Ahad.
MinefinityNet
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/31/2014 12:48 pm
Level 27 : Expert Sweetheart
Exoh
I applied at your site. Lee~
07/31/2014 12:39 pm
MinefinityNet
www.minetendo.com/apply/ to apply

or email MinefinityNet@gmail.com with the filled out application!
07/31/2014 10:21 am
MinefinityNet
Please send in your submissions!
06/23/2014 3:28 am
Level 40 : Master Scribe
andrewnguyener
Ign: andrewnguyener
Age: I am currently 15, but I am turning 16 in two weeks.
Experience: I have a wide variety of prior staff experience on many different genres of servers including hardcore economy, factions, PlotMe creative, towny, and prison. I have a in depth understanding about plugins such as WorldEdit, WorldGuard, mcMMO, Factions, Towny, PlotMe, Essentials, and many more. Over my three year course I have been on Minecraft, I have taken roles on servers such as Trial Moderator, Moderator, Administrator, Operator, and even Co-Owner.
Maturity: On a scale from 1-10, I would rate my maturity as an 8 because I try to act mature and take things seriously to keep focused, but I obviously do like to joke around like anyone else.
How much can you be on?:
Timezone:
Rank your applying for (Dev/Builder/Marketing/Coder/WebsiteDev/): SystemAdmin / Builder
Why do we want you?: I believe that I could be beneficial to the server with all my prior knowledge and experience with servers. I can aim the server towards new trends and keeping the server community happy and friendly to make the in-game gameplay as enjoyable as possible, and that the user is open to a variety of options.
06/23/2014 3:02 am
MinefinityNet
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome