Minetime Helper Applications

LewisPotato's Avatar LewisPotato7/19/16 4:29 pm
7/26/2016 11:20 am
LewisPotato's Avatar LewisPotato
It's finally here: staff applications. Before I provide you with the actual content of the application, let's go over a few guidelines, rules and other prerequisites for this activity. I will put them in bullet-point form to keep things simple and well-organized. Applications are submitted in this thread. Please do not post anything or say anything in this thread except for your application itself.

Rules:
•Don't message staff members asking them to view your application.

•Be honest--don't provide us with fake information.

•Don't compose multiple applications.

•Don't pretend to be someone you are not.

Guidelines:
•Use proper grammar--we aren't going to accept your application if you can't properly articulate it.

•Double-check your application to make sure you've answered all the questions before you post it.

•Explain your answers. (don't say something like: "I've been a moderator on 420 other servers" without explaining it)

If you're accepted:
•We expect you to speak professionally on our network. ("hay guise wuts up" isn't going to fly and neither is "your spamming the chat" or "how was you're day?"

•We expect you to deal with situations in a mature way.

•We expect you to not become overly entangled with the gameplay itself. (care more about helping others than winning a round of whatever)

•Remember that you're here because you want to benefit the server, not because you want a reward for what you do. The administrators and I appreciate all of you for that. [Image: clear.png]

If you're not accepted, we're not going to tell you that. Rather, we will not follow you up on your application. Please note that this is only the first phase of our staff recruitment. After we select our moderators, there will be a short gap of time where we fully setup the Helper/Moderator ranks on our network. Basically, you won't become a Helper as soon as your application is accepted. Also, everyone will start a helper and will have the opportunity to work their way up to a moderator. There's no officially-obtainable staff rank after moderator, but we're not saying that you can't ever attain a higher rank once you're a moderator. We will be finding a reliable way to mix your current rank's permissions with the helper and moderator permissions (as opposed to simply giving helper and moderator timeless' permissions like we currently do). As you may have noticed, there are a few helpers and moderators currently on the Minetime network, but this is the first time we've ever officially recruited them. Application submissions will close and this thread will lock on Saturday, August 20. The application is below.

[Image: Mpj4xIT.png]

What is your Minecraft username?

How old are you?

What country do you live in (or state if you live in the US)?

What time are you on most often (according to your time zone)?

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Do you play a lot?

Have you ever been punished on any other server? If so, what for?

Where do you play most on Minetime? You can include multiple servers if you would like.

Have you had any previous experience in an authoritative position? Feel free to include real-life experiences such as "I used to be a lifeguard" or "I volunteer at my church".

How much time do you usually spend on Minetime in a day?

Are you a donator? If so, what rank are you?

When did you first join Minetime?

Do you have any specific skills in Minecraft such as building or plugin experience?

What would you say to someone younger than you that dreamed to accomplish an impossible task?

Do you have Skype? If so, do you have a microphone? You don't have to post your Skype username here.

Anything else you'd like Emily, Drake and me to know?

Good luck! <3 -Lewis
LewisPotato
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/23/2016 7:34 am
LewisPotato
Hi guys,

Thank you for your applications, I will process them shortly.
07/22/2016 5:16 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
auburnboy
What is your Minecraft username?: auburnboy22

How old are you?: 17

What country do you live in (or state if you live in the US)?: Alabama

What time are you on most often (according to your time zone)?: Central

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Do you play a lot?: 6 years and recently got back into it

Have you ever been punished on any other server? If so, what for?: yes, advertising

Where do you play most on Minetime? You can include multiple servers if you would like.: I haven't played yet, i am getting on as soon as i am done filling this out but most likely factions

Have you had any previous experience in an authoritative position? Feel free to include real-life experiences such as "I used to be a lifeguard" or "I volunteer at my church".: I used to work at Nike and had alot of responsibility there, but recently i was in boot camp and i was a group leader and that is where i had to be mature the most

How much time do you usually spend on Minetime in a day?: If i enjoy the atmosphere i will spen most of my time here so many hours

Are you a donator? If so, what rank are you?: no sadly i am not but maybe next time i get payed!!

When did you first join Minetime?: now

Do you have any specific skills in Minecraft such as building or plugin experience?: Im a decent builder, and Im fairly good with plugins, i can name specifics but i can usually find out quickly how they work, Im also really good with people and situations and stay involved with the players while getting work done

What would you say to someone younger than you that dreamed to accomplish an impossible task?: anything is possible with motivation

Do you have Skype? If so, do you have a microphone? You don't have to post your Skype username here. Yes i do and if im accepted that would be best place to tell me, red_sox_fever

Anything else you'd like Emily, Drake and me to know?: sorry about my lack of punctuation, and lower case i's I am a speed typer and usually dont care to press shift every time i tap "i", and im also ver outgoing and athletic, and have a great personality! Thank you for using your time to read this!
07/26/2016 11:19 am
LewisPotato
Accepted, you will receive a skype message shortly.
07/26/2016 11:18 am
LewisPotato
Accepted, you will receive a skype message shortly.
07/22/2016 2:19 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Modder
Mallive
What is your Minecraft username? ItzTylerPvP

How old are you? 17

What country do you live in (or state if you live in the US)? UK

What time are you on most often (according to your time zone)? I am on 18+ hours daily

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Do you play a lot? Beta version

Have you ever been punished on any other server? If so, what for? Never been banned kicked or warned.

Where do you play most on Minetime? You can include multiple servers if you would like. Lots of places.

Have you had any previous experience in an authoritative position? Feel free to include real-life experiences such as "I used to be a lifeguard" or "I volunteer at my church". I have been staff on 11 different servers and want to help MineTime out!

How much time do you usually spend on Minetime in a day? Never played but If I become a Helper I will be on 24/7

Are you a donator? If so, what rank are you? No but if you want me to donate I will.

When did you first join Minetime? Never just want to help out.

Do you have any specific skills in Minecraft such as building or plugin experience? Yes I would love to tell you In-game

What would you say to someone younger than you that dreamed to accomplish an impossible task? Never give up and keep trying I cant or I give up is not a word.

Do you have Skype? If so, do you have a microphone? You don't have to post your Skype username here. ItzTylerPvP (I have a mic but my jaw is broken)

Anything else you'd like Emily, Drake and me to know? I really want to help.
07/22/2016 2:11 pm
LewisPotato
Still looking....Your application is most likely to get accepted no matter the quality due to needing staff urgently.
07/21/2016 7:05 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
drvamps3
What is your Minecraft username? drvamps

How old are you? 15

What country do you live in (or state if you live in the US)? England

What time are you on most often (according to your time zone)? united kingdom

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Do you play a lot? 5 years

Have you ever been punished on any other server? If so, what for? nope

Where do you play most on Minetime? You can include multiple servers if you would like.

Have you had any previous experience in an authoritative position? Feel free to include real-life experiences such as "I used to be a lifeguard" or "I volunteer at my church".

How much time do you usually spend on Minetime in a day? never been on

Are you a donator? If so, what rank are you? nope

When did you first join Minetime? never

Do you have any specific skills in Minecraft such as building or plugin experience? I have had experience on my own server I have been owner and I know things like how to ban a hacker or how to help a player with an enquiry I can also help people rankup by giving them a little information I think that your server will benefit from my help so if you think I'm the person then accept me
What would you say to someone younger than you that dreamed to accomplish an impossible task? i would say try and try at it and never give up

Do you have Skype? If so, do you have a microphone? You don't have to post your Skype username here:nope i don't have skype
07/26/2016 11:20 am
LewisPotato
Denied. Reason: Skype is required.
07/21/2016 5:53 am
LewisPotato
We are looking to get 10 helpers 5 moderators if possible.
07/20/2016 7:36 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Bally76
What is your Minecraft username? Bally76

How old are you? 16

What country do you live in (or state if you live in the US)? Florida, U.S.A

What time are you on most often (according to your time zone)? My timezone is EST and I go on usually anytime of the day unless I'm busy.

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Do you play a lot? I've been playing for almost two years and I play a lot. Minecraft is so much fun!

Have you ever been punished on any other server? If so, what for? Nope.

Where do you play most on Minetime? You can include multiple servers if you would like. Well its not working for me right now but usually anytime during the day. I also play Hypixel sometimes and the hive MC.

Have you had any previous experience in an authoritative position? Feel free to include real-life experiences such as "I used to be a lifeguard" or "I volunteer at my church". I watch my neighbors three times a day and I take care of my neighbors house because they're away all summer. I watch my neighbors and we play outside and they fight a lot but we figure it out and it always ends up with a smile on everyones faces.

How much time do you usually spend on Minetime in a day? 2-4 hours.

Are you a donator? If so, what rank are you? Nope.

When did you first join Minetime? A couple weeks ago.

Do you have any specific skills in Minecraft such as building or plugin experience? I have skills with building.

What would you say to someone younger than you that dreamed to accomplish an impossible task? I would say "work hard and follow your dreams. You can figure it out if you work hard."

Do you have Skype? If so, do you have a microphone? You don't have to post your Skype username here. Nope no skype.

Anything else you'd like Emily, Drake and me to know? I love this!!! Hope you like this!!
07/20/2016 7:01 pm
LewisPotato
Helpers/moderators needed urgently!
07/19/2016 4:37 pm
LewisPotato
Game server IP: minetime.uk
Forums: mntm.icyboards.net (Will be changed to minetime.uk soon)
Webstore: mntm.buycraft.net
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome