★★MinieMCraft★★[1.11]★Survival★Economy★Magic★

RonPlayzAnyting's Avatar RonPlayzAnyting12/5/16 3:43 am
1 emeralds 164 5
12/11/2016 2:01 pm
Squishy815's Avatar Squishy815
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
miniemcraft.myserver.gs
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

When it comes to Minecraft server, MinieMCraft Will be your Best Friend. At MinieMCraft we will have a community with a mixture of friendly yet competitive players. Making Towns, Shops and Houses are the main aspects of the server along with other players. Earn Simply in game Cash by Selling house, creating an Apartment, Trading, ChestShops, and working at the Job Place. Start being a [Peasant] then [Merchant], To [Vassal] and at last, a [Monarch]. Yet, you can donate to get the [V.I.P] rank and receive unique perks. Be the Best, Richest player and build your own City.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Server Features

Economy :Earn money and Spend it! Or Maybe just earn money and be the top player on Baltop? Or Invest money to get more money? It's all up to you! Play it wisely, it's how economy works!
Survival :Survival is the main aspect of Minecraft! You Gotta mine, build and kill, Otherwise, you will be KILLED! by zombies and hunger
Minigames :Not a hub server. But it has minigames! minigames is a fun way to earn some $$$.
Wizardry :Wizardry? Sounds Fun! and Evil . Anyways, here you can create over 30 spells that will help you with surviving. That's right there are PvP spells too.
Custom Enchants :You heard that right! I mean, You're seeing that right! Suit up with your OP armor and of course Your OP bow and sword with Custome Enchantments!
Infinte Elytra :Lets FLY! With this infinite elytra you can get around Easily! Just don't hit the floor too hard

Website

http://miniemcraft.enjin.com/

VIP Raffle

How It Works
For every 5 comments, 1 player from that 5 consecutive comments will be randomly chosen as a winner! You may not comment twice in that 5 consecutive comments! However, you can put another comment after every raffle is finished (Max of 5 entries). Normal comments does not count. Keep in mid that for every entry, you have 20% chance of winning!
Prize
$20 worth of VIP -- Perk lists is available on the website
How To Enter
It's simple, all you have to do is join the server and leave a comment below of what you think about the server, 1-2 sentences will do. You can also add suggestions! don't for get to put your MC username!
RonPlayzAnyting
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner