Minigame ideas needed!

JoaoPauloC100's Avatar JoaoPauloC1007/29/14 11:00 pm
1 emeralds 253 4
7/30/2014 11:48 am
EnderPixel's Avatar EnderPixel
Hello!
Have you ever tought about a very cool minigame, but just couldn't find it! Well, how's your chance! I'm looking for something to do to boost my Redstoner reputation, but I have not very good ideas. If you have any, please PM me or add me on Skype. (Jpoc10)
Please let me know all you think, how it should look like, and any other thing!

If I do make the minigame you suggested, you'll get a sign on the map saying
Minigame idea by [yourname]

Well, thanks again to all for reading this!

PS: I don't know if this is the right section, sorry if it isn't.
JoaoPauloC100
Level 26 : Expert Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/30/2014 11:48 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
EnderPixel
Ok, so i've made a video with me and my friends playing my idea for a minigame called the Pixel Games. For this game you will need the mods custom npcs, pixelmon, and wondertrade. And basically, you make a dome with a radius of 100 with WorldEdit and you just make a regular survival games arena with hidden chests and a cornucopia. But, in the chests you put things like potions, rare candies, revives, and TMs. After making the arena, you start out with 6 magikarps and you have to wondertrade them all ONCE. Then you start the game with a 1 minute grace period so everyone can spread out and get chests. Then when two people meet, instead of fighting to the death, they have a pokemon battle, and the winner continiues the game and the loser has to go into vanish and spectate. That's just my idea for it, feel free to change it.
07/30/2014 11:43 am
Level 42 : Master Zombie
EmpathyHeals
You can check out some of my minigames; they are originally made by me but I haven't applied any redstone to them. You are welcome to review them for inspiration and to see how/where redstone might be an improvement.
Enjoy,
Emp
PS. If you like my games please let me know which one is your favorite

https://www.youtube.com/user/empathyminecraft/videos
07/30/2014 11:40 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Mage
ZachDevv
The purge minigame (after the movie)
07/30/2014 11:24 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Engineer
Maveriknight
if there's one thing I've learned from these forums, it's that 99% of people on here cant think of an original minigame. I'm betting right now that almost every suggestion you get is something on mineplex or other really really common minigames.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome