Missing in Minecraft - A WanderingOtaku Story

WanderingOtaku's Avatar WanderingOtaku7/28/16 7:32 pm
5/5/2017 5:58 pm
WanderingOtaku's Avatar WanderingOtaku

WanderingOtaku goes Missing in Minecraft! Watch as WanderingOtaku goes missing in the world of Minecraft, and tries to survive through the trials of being stranded alone. From confusion to danger, skeletons to chicken friends, come along on the journey to find what the untold future holds--and what discoveries remain to be found.

Watch here for future updates, view the playlist below, or subscribe on Youtube!

Episode 1:

Current Episode:

Playlist:
WanderingOtaku's Missing in Minecraft: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... cs1cQc1fP7

Note from the creator: Hello everyone, WanderingOtaku here. I am pleased to bring you Missing in Minecraft, a WanderingOtaku story. My goal with this series is to do something different than a "Let's Play" type game. I am going to craft a story through this video series (and others that will appear on the channel.) Hopefully this will create a unique experience for people to see.

I hope you enjoy this video, and continue to enjoy the videos to come in the future.
WanderingOtaku
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/05/2017 5:58 pm
WanderingOtaku
Episode 23! When we last left our hero, a door opened. What is behind the fog in the door? Will we ever find out the mystery of the witch underground?

[yt]-_w1k0cAVMc[/yt]
04/21/2017 10:14 pm
WanderingOtaku
With spelunking and mining done, our hero goes back to spend his new fortune. But what about the tower?

Watch Episode 22!
[yt]kmttHhcVTjE[/yt]
03/31/2017 9:06 pm
WanderingOtaku
More miney goodness! Lighting up the cave brings out some excitement. Episode 21 of Missing in Minecraft!

[yt]kbr4sPBIPAc[/yt]
03/24/2017 8:09 pm
WanderingOtaku
WanderingOtaku goes Missing in Minecraft, Episode 20! It's time to mine! Coal is the goal! Can our hero fathom the chasm? These rhymes are a crime.

[yt]SG4BjOJj-Rs[/yt]
03/10/2017 1:20 pm
WanderingOtaku
Episode 19!
The village is taking shape! But a lingering problem must be dealt with. What is underneath the tower?

[yt]AP-ymV0-S8Y[/yt]
02/25/2017 6:31 pm
WanderingOtaku
With the arrival of new villagers, our lost wanderer has found himself with the beginnings of a town. Practicality comes first, so the next building is...

[yt]1ieH0Y-KGAY[/yt]
02/10/2017 8:58 pm
WanderingOtaku
Further work is done on the area after a villager moves in. Farming a plenty! But what is this? A new visitor?

Episode 17!
[yt]WL4-Hyeq8vA[/yt]
02/04/2017 5:50 pm
WanderingOtaku
An unexpected, and coincidental visit means more work for our lost friend. Who is it? What work must be done?

[yt]GmQFUbc6m_Q[/yt]
01/27/2017 6:30 pm
WanderingOtaku
Episode 15: With the house done, our lost adventurer sets his eye on staying alive. And how do you stay alive? Well a lot of ways, but this way is... FOOD!

[yt]uva_QzmXj-w[/yt]
01/20/2017 5:51 pm
WanderingOtaku
Episode 14! Renovations! Our hero decides the home isn't quite done.

[yt]J8_llwgXlyg[/yt]
01/14/2017 5:07 pm
WanderingOtaku
A new place, a new home? Our hero explores his new surroundings. Will he make a new base here, or will other forces drive him out?

[yt]mecQ4Byl_1E[/yt]
12/22/2016 7:54 pm
WanderingOtaku
After losing the island in a devastating Zombie attack, a new chapter begins. Our hero sets off on a journey to find a new place to live. What will he find out in the wilds?

[yt]DS0ERR3_mu8[/yt]
11/18/2016 3:35 pm
WanderingOtaku
With the mine explored, lone WanderingOtaku goes back home with the spoils. But something is coming, and it will turn everything upside down.

[yt]ZzyBI5_8Pyk[/yt]
11/11/2016 3:54 pm
WanderingOtaku
WanderingOtaku goes Missing in Minecraft! There is more to the mine to explore. Treasures galore!

[yt]Fd8OA2u_eOU[/yt]
11/03/2016 6:37 pm
WanderingOtaku
Episode 9: Exploring the mine! What riches await? What dangers protect them?

[yt]5fn_8lYoYqk[/yt]
10/18/2016 7:50 pm
WanderingOtaku
Episode 8! Having spent a lot of time with villagers, our hero goes home to do some work. But will he stay long?

[yt]EwOUdt6FhBU[/yt]
09/30/2016 4:19 pm
WanderingOtaku
Episode 7: It's dangerous out in the world, and the villagers know it well. WanderingOtaku has a plan. Is it too much?

[yt]GmsQUcj1jRw[/yt]
09/18/2016 1:12 pm
WanderingOtaku
Episode 6! Life is dangerous all alone in the world, and the villagers need some help.

[yt]g6rN3lFD0iQ[/yt]
09/04/2016 6:14 pm
WanderingOtaku
Episode 5 has been released! The rigors of daily life stranded on an island becomes too much for our lost protagonist.

[yt]P2imoIu0JY8[/yt]
08/27/2016 4:03 pm
WanderingOtaku
Missing in Minecraft Episode 4!

"Huh? What!?" WanderingOtaku falls into darkness. What will he find (not so)deep under ground?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jAqVuZgNjw
08/20/2016 7:33 pm
WanderingOtaku
Missing in Minecraft Episode 3 is out! Houses galore!

This one was a little bit harder to put together for some reason, but I'm getting into my groove! Thanks for watching!

[yt]omm5vTDFW2k[/yt]
08/12/2016 1:50 pm
WanderingOtaku
Missing in Minecraft episode 2 is out! Having decided what to do after being stranded, WanderingOtaku sets off on a quest of survival.

[yt]-AM4LGsfD4w[/yt]
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome