So.. I'm Miz Tracey

Miz Tracey's Avatar Miz Tracey3/25/15 8:34 am
4/21/2015 6:20 pm
goblinemesis's Avatar goblinemesis
Yep I'm Miz Tracey. I play on the 360. I am a 26 year old female who only plays with other adults. I am a survival player and usually host. I also have an up and coming Youtube channel that is already doing pretty well. I'm mostly here for the chatting aspect of Planet Minecraft. Any other adults out there?
Miz Tracey
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/21/2015 6:20 pm
Level 23 : Expert Pixel Puncher
goblinemesis
This is rather late, but hello, there! Glad you could join us here. (:

I wanted to reply to your 18+ adult comment, however. Not maliciously, but I wanted to - AGAIN - stupidly remind you that not every underaged 'kid' is 'immature' and 'irresponsible'.

Even adults can be immature and irresponsible, honestly. I've seen it too often to accept the fact that you won't accept underage players. Your un-named reasons must be really horrid for you to rule out certainly-aged players.

You probably know this, but everyone is different, including the younger ones in the community. Some will capitalize their sentences and support your work, and others will harshly correct your small spelling mistakes.

Although I have a penchant for using the term 'm8', I can proudly say that I am a 15 year old with Aspergers, yet have a surprisingly high amount of empathy - enough so that I mould my behaviour to fit certain situations and conversations with other people.

Thus said, welcome to PMC. I hope you enjoy it here as much as I am. Have fun!
03/29/2015 5:06 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Pairs
Not 18, but would still like to give you a big welcome to PlanetMinecraft!
03/28/2015 3:01 pm
Miz Tracey
Yeah I have my reasons
03/27/2015 3:31 pm
Level 27 : Expert Blacksmith
StingRay_FTW
Hello there! I wish I could honestly say that I'm an adult, but unfortunately I can not. But then again, age is just a number that you can either represent in a positive or negative light.
03/27/2015 1:33 pm
Level 25 : Expert Cowboy
Aethroz
I'm an "adult". I am "responsible".
Ha.
I teach 6th grade science, so I guess that tells you I'm an adult.
I don't play on 360, I barely play on PC these days... But if you're ever on Steam, come hang out. I game with a bunch of older people. I think the youngest guy is 17ish.
03/27/2015 2:41 am
Level 25 : Expert Hunter
bigf
Welcome, I'm a twelvie.
03/27/2015 2:22 am
Miz Tracey
Nice to see that you are out here! Anyone on the 360?
03/26/2015 8:14 pm
Level 42 : Master Zombie
EmpathyHeals
Welcome! Hi, we're adults; my husband and I are both late 30's and love MC. We're out there .
03/26/2015 8:10 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Neriocity
Hello, welcome to PMC my name is Stefan and I welcome you here, I am 20 years of age and Hope you enjoy!!!
03/26/2015 8:12 am
Miz Tracey
Yeah I'm starting to lose hope lol.
03/25/2015 7:36 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
LittleChaosGaming
I quit using the forums for 2 years because of all the younger immature people,but I wish you good look with finding mature adults
03/25/2015 7:27 pm
Level 47 : Master Button Pusher
Leeberator
i r 18 i bst matur adlt
03/25/2015 7:23 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
forgot about you
I'm 14 and the most immature person you shall ever meet. Welcome!
03/25/2015 7:02 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Prince
sssilver
Hello and welcome to PlanetMinecraft. ^^ I am not an adult (I am thirteen years of age), but I just thought it'd be nice to welcome you. ^^
03/25/2015 6:35 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Scribe
LetsGoTrippin
Miz TraceyYep I'm Miz Tracey. I play on the 360. I am a 26 year old female who only plays with other adults. I am a survival player and usually host. I also have an up and coming Youtube channel that is already doing pretty well. I'm mostly here for the chatting aspect of Planet Minecraft. Any other adults out there?

Hello! I am RedshirtMiner, perhaps the most eccentric 14-year old you will ever meet!

I play on Xbox, Pe and PC. I LOOOOOOOOVE Doctor Who and Ghostbusters, along with a little Star Trek and Firefly.

Let me tell you something, Miz: Getting anywhere on this website is hard, especially for a blogger like myself. You simply can't write what you want to write; you must give your audience what they want.

I've only been on chat once; when I first joined. It's disorienting. There are beeps and bloops and bizzazles, and once in a while someone may include your name, like a response to a comment you made.

If you wanna know more about me, here is my profile: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/redshirtminer/

Good luck! You're gonna need it!
03/25/2015 6:02 pm
Level 29 : Expert Princess
ItsMorgan
I'm 13 but I'm very mature.

loljk. Sorry, I just had to. Welcome to the forums and whatever, best of luck with the Youtube channel stuffs ;3.

Also, I'm actually 16 and immature as heck. So sorry I don't match your criteria ;3. Still, have fun and stuffs. Cheers.
03/25/2015 5:53 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Dragon
Find Them Creepers
Is your profile picture a skin version of dark brotherhood armor from Skyrim?
03/25/2015 5:48 pm
Miz Tracey
Lol yeah I get the "I'm 13 but mature" crap every day now that I have a Youtube channel. Especially since there is quite a bit of adult content, verbally speaking. So let me clear this up. Adults are 18 and older. I don't care if you turn 18 in 1 month and are the most mature person in the world. I'm looking for actual adults!
03/25/2015 8:56 am
Level 88 : Elite Scapegoat
Paril
It's hit or miss, really. I tend to find that the adult people that I do meet end up being really cool though. Pretty rare to find ones that are far on the immature spectrum.
03/25/2015 6:18 pm
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
zoecGxhbmV0bWluZWNyYWZ0
Remember, if in doubt blame Paril.
03/25/2015 8:40 am
Level 25 : Expert Cowboy
Aethroz
There are some adults. But be ready for the "I'm 13 but I'm mature" Spam that PMC is full of. There are good people, and the kids are aight.

Anywho, welcome!
Good luck
03/25/2015 8:40 am
Level 34 : Artisan Ninja
AkirAssasin
Ahh.... welcome to PMC! The chat can be pretty lively, but only at certain periods...

(btw, 15 only)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome