MkCraft! MEDIEVAL KNIGHTS! RECRUITING BUILDERS! Apply Now!

xMonz_'s Avatar xMonz_10/27/14 6:14 am
1 emeralds 1.5k 32
11/1/2014 2:58 pm
xMonz_'s Avatar xMonz_
*Table of contents*

Introduction
Project ambitions
Hopeful end results
Positions
Contact

Introduction
My name's Sebastian. I'm an experienced minecraft server manager / architect, both exterior and interior and designer. I've had multiple projects before, nothing, quite this large however. Although their sucess has been greatful, none of them I feel was quite ambitious enough. I have come up with a much more ambitious project, which I feel would be tons better. I will pay for the server uptime and hosting myself.

Project ambitions
My idea is to make an open world RPG set in a medieval theme. We will have a few empires and villages where new players can settle down. In these empires / villages, people will also be able to purchase / trade / sell materials, armor and so on. The economical system is something I'll discuss with future co-owners.
After this, people will start gearing up, leveling up, people can make their own empire, and build their own castles to defend against others. For this we will use factions, however, I want to remove the ability to over-claim others empires, as I see as an ability that shouldn't even be there to begin with. I want people to feel free to build their empire, and not worry that it'll be over-taken and destroyed.
We will build the world and limit the size, so it wont be infinite. This will make players actually able to find eachother, and not just be in an infinitely big world.
We will disable the accessibility of certain items, such as the ender pearl. As we see it as too big of an advantage, if not overpowered. Also I don't like the idea of people simply being able to fly into others castles and kill them.

Hopeful end results
What this (Hopefully) should result in, is a large open world, which people can progress in, and create communities, become strong and set a name for themselves.

Positions
I'm looking for:

- Builders

As a builder, I will give you various of tasks, which you choose from yourself. You're also more than welcome to give ideas and suggestions, which will be taken serious.
I expect the staff to be professional, loyal and experienced. However, I have no direct requirements.

Application - Builder

Name:
Timezone:
Why you want to be chosen:

Contact
If this has interested you, please do contact me and we will discuss further.
You can contact me at my skype or email.
Alternatively you can leave a comment down below on this post.

(I will reguraly check this post)
I appreciate your time
- Sebastian
xMonz_
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/01/2014 2:58 pm
xMonz_
Gave you the server IP via private messaging
11/01/2014 2:06 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
Nexutron
Ah crap. There was an application. I didn't see that. :/
11/01/2014 2:06 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
Nexutron
I may be alone, but I am a great builder.

Your Age: Fourteen years of age currently.

Your Time zone: I will tell you if I get accepted as a Builder, Head-Builder, etc

How often can you be available on weekdays, and weekends?: Probably Atleast 2 Hours+ The whole day counting for the Whole week.

Do you have Skype? (If so post it here): I do not as of now and tend not to get one.

Why do you want to be a builder? (Requires a short paragraph): Well, I want to become a Builder so I can help this server out with it requirements for a good spawn, good warps, good areas and such. I also want to become a builder because I am highly experienced and won't disappoint you. I never wish to get paid as of I have never charged anyone and plan not to, I cause no trouble when handling stressful situations, I never get stressed, I follow all of the rules, I don't abuse my powers and like I said before I'm highly experienced. Getting into depth I used to own a build team with my Build partner named, "xBrettBusinessx" on PMC, and in Minecraft "BrettBusiness" We are now slowly splitting away from each other due to non communication currently and lately although work good as a team. I now work solo and make great builds.

What are some of the things you expect to do as a administrator?(Requires a paragraph): Not really applying for Admin...

Can you post pictures of previous builds you have made?:

I call this Mount. of the Dead.

My Medieval Base:

And I have built many more but have no screen shots. I apologize.

Are you a builder on another server?: Yes, lots actually.

What types of builds are you experienced with?: Well, counting Themes, it would be Medieval, Modern, Rustic, Ruins, and many more. I love to do all types of builds and enjoy taking my time doing the designs.

What can you offer to the server?: (Requires a paragraph): Generally just in the category in Building, Spawns, Warps, Arenas, Decorations, Designs, Touch Ups, Bases, Terra-forming, experience with World Edit, Experience with Voxel Sniper, I could help in Grief Solution Problems, I am trust worthy, I know how to handle Situations and finally, I am a Nice person, with good grammar and agree on playing fairly and non-abusively.

Why should I accept you?: I think you should accept me because I am Mature, I love building, I am trust-worthy, I am worth your time, I know my Building skills well and trust that they help your Server, I am experienced with things outside the box of Building, I have had a lot of past experience, and because I am a calm person.

Any additional information you wish to include?: Nope. But, I wish everyone else the best of luck with their applications and would like to say, Thank you. If you haven't taken the time in reading my application with care, please do so.

Thanks.

~-+Nexutron
11/01/2014 1:25 pm
xMonz_
Bump
11/01/2014 6:38 am
xMonz_
Bump
10/31/2014 3:08 pm
xMonz_
Bump.
10/31/2014 7:01 am
xMonz_
Bump
10/30/2014 8:25 pm
xMonz_
Awesome, added you on skype. Message me.
10/30/2014 3:14 pm
Level 1 : New Architect
PaddyHDxD
Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump
Rules are made to break them
10/30/2014 3:13 pm
PaddyHDxD
Bump
10/30/2014 2:38 pm
PaddyHDxD
Application - Builder

Name: Paddy (Full Patryk)
Maturiy level:9
Timezone: GTM (Ireland)
Why you want to be chosen: Well I think I am pretty good at building even thought I never build something this scale I would like to try . and i just enjoy building

Btw I could find you on skype ;(
10/30/2014 2:24 pm
xMonz_
Okk
10/30/2014 9:58 am
Level 31 : Artisan Dragon
osswold00123
Monz stop bumping, you'll get reported and then could face sanction. Only once every 24 hours.
10/30/2014 9:55 am
xMonz_
Comon guys!
10/30/2014 8:15 am
xMonz_
Bump
10/29/2014 9:44 pm
xMonz_
Still looking!
10/29/2014 2:10 pm
xMonz_
Bump
10/28/2014 8:59 pm
xMonz_
Ok
10/28/2014 6:02 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Mage
TheLegendaryBox
Hey there, i'm not the greatest builder, but i see tha tyou need builders and i find it fun to build!
Application - Builder

Name: Kalvin Ellis IGN blox12343
Maturiy level: I can have a joke around but when needed i can be very serious. 9/10
Timezone: My timezone is England UTC
Why you want to be chosen: I like building and although i'm not the best of builders i think i could be of help in some war or the other!

Thanks for reading. -Blox
10/28/2014 5:56 pm
xMonz_
Bump
10/28/2014 2:03 pm
xMonz_
I added you on skype, I'd like to speak yo you.

Also connor, mkcraft.mcpro.eu
10/28/2014 1:18 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
ConnorTyrer109
Yeah sure xMonz_ I would like to know server IP I cant get ur idea out my head and I really wanna help a lot its kinder of what I dreamed of for a long time.
10/28/2014 11:50 am
Level 31 : Artisan Dragon
osswold00123
Okay, so I'm not the greatest builder in the world so you probably shouldn't pick me but..

Name: osswold00123
Maturity Level: 8-9
Timezone: GMT (UK)
Why you want to be chosen: I can try to build or help in other ways. I'd be happy to test or give imput. I can do Essentials Group Manager permissions and I've had servers before. As I said I'm not that great of a builder but if you'd like to give me something to build as a test, please feel free to. You can PM here (I'll check back every 5-10 minutes or contact me via Skype at any time (within reasonable hours).

Thanks,
- Oss

~Edit: I'm currently trying learn Java.
10/28/2014 11:43 am
xMonz_
I need more builders! Comon guys!
10/28/2014 7:48 am
xMonz_
Bump
10/27/2014 5:58 pm
xMonz_
Haven't got an invitation from you if you haven't sent it already.
10/27/2014 5:39 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
LordEbornhoust
Application - Builder

Name: Lord (Actual name Jonathan)
Skype: I will add you, I find it too dangerous just to pst it here
Maturity level: 9
Timezone: East Coast of U.S.A
Why you want to be chosen: I would like to be chosen because I am looking for good people to work with both to hone my building skills and to just have fun. I enjoy building in minecraft, and am alway looking for other people to work with.
10/27/2014 5:35 pm
xMonz_
The owner himself is from south africa too!
We have 2 active builders, we are currently looking for more!
10/27/2014 1:46 pm
xMonz_
Anyway i can talk to you?
10/27/2014 10:22 am
ConnorTyrer109
My skype not workin
10/27/2014 10:17 am
xMonz_
Cool, add me on skype!
10/27/2014 6:42 am
ConnorTyrer109
Name: Connor
Skype: I will add you or give ingame (As it is dangerous to just post it)
Maturity Level: 9
Time Zone: South Africa
Why you want to be chosen? Well Sebastian I would like to be chosen because I think you have a great plan and I would love to be in the process of this amazing work and would love to help out I also think I will be able to Benefit The team and also be able to give ideas and What I think!

I hope it all goes well and I will be on much as possible! and pls reply ASAP
Thanks
-Connor
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome