Administrator [2]
Helper: [6]

Ign:
Experience as staff:
Why should I employ you:
Are you currently staff some where else:
uiu65
Level 9 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/22/2014 4:55 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Skinner
Mimsjammer
Ign: Mimsjammer
Timezone: Eastern
Experience as staff: I have been mod on 10 servers and got promoted on 3 of those, I have admin on 5 servers, and co-owner on 0
Why should I employ you: I am a hard work I can get stuff done and I be active 3 hours a day
Are you currently staff some where else: No
07/22/2014 4:45 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Imnathananthony
Staff-Manager
IGN:PrankVsPrank
Name:Nathan
Contact info: (always available) littletoomuch@icloud.com
Experience: Unlike other applicants i'm not going to put "I've been admin on like 10 servers and co owner of 1!" Because i know you really don't care and if i was the owner i would actually discourage myself away from those applications because it shows how little time they've had to write out there applications.
You see a vid of someone abusing what do you do? Automatically check up on that user if its really true i will remove powers till futher notice
Strict Or a Softy? Strict
Anything Else: My name is Nathan, I am Sixteen years old and i live in the United States. More importantly California. I go by the Pacific U.S. Standard time. I have a lot of free time on my hands doing plugins work, economic, managing funds, and last but certainly not the least of the four, working on permissions. I try to make your server look professional the best way i can by showing people that the staff care. I still like to play the game so if i was to hired the Spawning (If there is) or Gamemode (If there is) won't affect me, it just makes it easier to help others in their time of need. I will be a active member of the community as in being in a faction with non staff members chilling hanging out. Making sure everyone actually likes me. I put a great stress on my reputation for the most part but i will get down and dirty and do work.
07/22/2014 4:45 pm
Level 1 : New Network
iNinjaFTW
Ign: iBudderking
Timezone: Central
Experience as staff: I am Trial-Mod on a recent server, I am Co-Owner of my friend fireblades server as well
Why should I employ you: I can bring a fun and enjoyable experience to your server
Are you currently staff some where else: Like I said above I'm co-Owner of my friend fireblade's server
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome