MMORPG Builders Recruitment (Medieval Style)

GiantPoop's Avatar GiantPoop5/28/15 10:21 pm
1 emeralds 852 2
5/29/2015 7:23 am
Lagmonsta's Avatar Lagmonsta
Applications:
The application process is as follows:

If you submit an application, all of our members will review it. If the majority says yes, we will accept you and put you in a trial build, to prove your skills and to make sure you didn't post your images off of Google. :p

You can do your trial build within 10 days of us accepting you or you will be demoted, unless stating why (vacation, family things, etc.). When it is done, message us on the forums or in Minecraft with the /mail command with the coordinates and we will take a look at it. If it is similar to images you posted on your application and looks good, you will be accepted. However, if your builds vary drastically from your application, you will be denied.

Requirements:
-You must be 12+ years of age. (Exceptions Can Be Made)
-You must have Skype so we can communicate.
-Anyone who does not follow the template will be overlooked.
-You must speak fluent English, for communication reasons.
-Posting an application without pictures will automatically get you denied. You may re-apply
-Posting pictures of stolen content will have you denied.
-Posting a low-quality application or one-sentence applications will likely be denied.

Currently, we are looking for builders on Every Position. If you do want to post in another category, your application must be incredible for you to accept. Here is the list of the applications for the ones who are interested in applying:

Builder - Open
Builders are in charge of building us our structures and main features, such as houses, libraries, airships, anything that has to do with building. Copy and paste the application below to apply:

Minecraft IGN:
Why do you want to be a part of the Ortega Realm?
How long have you built in Minecraft?
What kind of building styles fit you best?
Post pictures of your builds:
Anything else you would like to tell us?
GiantPoop
Level 24 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/29/2015 7:23 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Engineer
Lagmonsta
Minecraft IGN: Lagmonsta
Why do you want to be a part of the Ortega Realm? I am looking for a building challenge,
How long have you built in Minecraft? Since beta
What kind of building styles fit you best? Medieval and Viking would be my 2 favorite ones. I can do modern and Asian builds but I don't really like them compared to the others.
Post pictures of your builds: Very random folder attached - builds/signatures/random stuff for people https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/101882735448761599613/albums/5984302854851499889
Check out newer builds online instead. play.limegaming.com /warp abyssal then head north (all made in survival), also /warp chaos is an older build - both medieval
Anything else you would like to tell us? I am looking for a new server to build on - where I can build some large cities or even some cool little builds (small keep on the side of a cliff, gatehouse, watchtower, hamlet in a glade, maybe some cave buildings, elvish treehouse etc)
Also proficient in most plugin setup if that is required - have been admin on a few servers (but I guess 90% of the population has at some point).
I make a terrible mod.
I like to play in adobe/photoshop from time to time - so if you need something made let me know I will have a hack at it.
But first and foremost - I want to build
05/28/2015 11:01 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
sonicobunny
Minecraft IGN: MaskedHeaven
Why do you want to be a part of the Ortega Realm? I Love Building And I See This Server Having Potential!
How long have you built in Minecraft? I Have Played MC For 2 Years And After Lots Of Practice I Became Very Good At It.
What kind of building styles fit you best? Medieval, Rustic, Nature, Interior Design
Post pictures of your builds: Due To A Recent Virus I Had To Delete Most Of My Builds (Along With Other Things) So If Its Ok Can I Build On Your Server?
Anything else you would like to tell us? I Might Not Be On ALOT Due To Me Getting Sick Easly
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome