MMORPG - Planet Exploration Theme - BUILDERS NEEDED

AshelehsA's Avatar AshelehsA7/28/15 2:14 pm
1 emeralds 149 2
7/28/2015 2:46 pm
Pengwano's Avatar Pengwano
Greetings/Introduction
My name is Ashel, Admin and Head Builder for the up and coming server I'm here to tell you about. Though we are currently unnamed, we've already had quite a bit of work done on our server, but we need more help! Our server is going to be a Space and Planet exploration themed MMORPG server like no other! The server will be using custom plugins.

What you'll be doing
There will be 4 unique planets for people to explore. Each one will be filled to the brim with detail, and will have a unique and beautiful look. We are currently working on an Alien jungle themed planet, but we have far more creative ideas saved for the later planets. If you choose to apply, you will be taking instruction from me on this project, though each member of our Build team does have some creative control (Even the Owner takes instruction from me on this project) -snip-

How to apply
You may apply using the application format shown below
Click to reveal
Minecraft username:

Previous Experience:

Time Zone:

Anything else:

You can either send your application in the reply section, or directly to me on Skype.

Additional notes
Why is an Admin making the Builder application?Because I'm leading the Creative design. You'll be talking to me more than the Owner

If you'd like to add me on Skype, my Skype name is 'ashelehsa' If you have anything you'd like discuss outside of the reply section, feel free to add me.

Thank you for your time, and I hope that we may work together!
AshelehsA
Level 26 : Expert Architect