MOD IDEAS

Slayer_of_DragonSwag's Avatar Slayer_of_DragonSwag5/28/16 2:48 am
1 emeralds 1.1k 18
7/3/2016 11:27 am
Slayer_of_DragonSwag's Avatar Slayer_of_DragonSwag
After searching all over the internet for a mod I have been wanting, I noticed something: not a single modder has created even anything close to what I was looking for; a Call Of Duty mod.
And I'm not talking about some lame mod that adds a few COD guns. I mean a real COD mod with guns, armor, explosives, perks, vehicles, everything.
Hasn't anyone ever wanted to drive around an RC car bomb villagers?
Or call down a hail storm missile and destroy your friends base?
If your a COD fan, you at least thought once of having your personal MC Dragonfire drone. And COD being such a popular game you'd think someone would make a mod for it....
So I'm asking any good modder who reads this to PEASE make a COD mod. I could probably texture, and have a lot of ideas.
If any modder would like to make said mod let me know
Sadly I know nothing about coding

:3
Slayer_of_DragonSwag
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/03/2016 11:27 am
Slayer_of_DragonSwag
GTzombiekiller
GiantDinko
Slayer_of_DragonSwagI have finally decided to get a better and real version of MC.... but which one should I get?

You can change the Minecraft version in the Launcher you know. When you download it, it comes with the latest version pre-installed and ready to go - but you can change what version your using - all the way back to "Cave Game" if you want! There is nothing wrong with 1.8, I think it is 1.9 you are talking about seeing as everybody seems to hate the combat. I think it adds balance to the game, but people saying axes are stronger than swords in 1.9 REALLY annoys me.

He probably means he's going to download a cracked version of minecraft for that certain version ^^

Actually no, I was planning on buying the real thing, seeing as how i have my friends cracked version. i would get 1.8 but im not sure, a lot of cool mods i want to get havent been updated past 1.7 /:
06/26/2016 11:46 am
Level 39 : Artisan Ladybug
Xenoniuss
GiantDinko
Slayer_of_DragonSwagI have finally decided to get a better and real version of MC.... but which one should I get?

You can change the Minecraft version in the Launcher you know. When you download it, it comes with the latest version pre-installed and ready to go - but you can change what version your using - all the way back to "Cave Game" if you want! There is nothing wrong with 1.8, I think it is 1.9 you are talking about seeing as everybody seems to hate the combat. I think it adds balance to the game, but people saying axes are stronger than swords in 1.9 REALLY annoys me.

He probably means he's going to download a cracked version of minecraft for that certain version ^^
06/26/2016 4:19 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
GiantDinko

06/18/2016 2:10 pm
Slayer_of_DragonSwag
Someone , who actually hasn't heard to much about COD i think, read this thread and decided to add a bunch of COD related stuff to their gun mods next update.
people just need ideas and for some reason there is this thing of "if someone has already made a mod for guns, nobody else can make a gun mod cuz there's already one" honestly -_-
i don't care if there r already mods, i'll make any mod (if i could) because it aint the way I want it.
06/26/2016 12:30 pm
Level 24 : Expert Artist
Blakest
And yes that2guy is finishing the update. So stay tuned for the COD part of the mod after me and tobbestark texture it http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/bett ... ult-rifle/

And also you have a great point, sure there are weaponry mods out there, but we are trying to push the bounders, not just limited to one type of combat but revamping many over occasional updates.
06/22/2016 7:08 pm
Level 44 : Master Architect
Lachie1770
So you are saying, "I Expect the weapons to be exactly Like COD But in Minecraft and cant be any differnt" Its minecraft, theres limits to how detailed.. Anyway COD Guns are similar to most guns id say, Like there games: Always the same everytime. But your one of them that buys every game even tho its same thing every signal time..
06/26/2016 4:03 am
Slayer_of_DragonSwag
*facepalm*
You have obviously not been listening to what i have been saying. I do not want a mod to be exactly the way i want. What i was saying, what i meant, was most mods aren't even CLOSE to the way i would like them. being that big a difference, i would create a gun mod even though, lets say flans mod, existed. because that mods guns are really simple.
i guess its because the first mods i ever looked at were made by experienced moders and were really good... so that kind of set the bar high... take a look at the 1.7 version of the AVP mod, that's kinda how i expect MC guns (3D) to look like.
Maybe my expectations are to high...
Also when i said CoD related stuff, I didn't mean guns. CoD isn't just guns.
06/18/2016 2:02 am
Level 88 : Elite Modder
Fureniku
Slayer_of_DragonSwagWow, didn't think so many people would respond. Of course, I have installed every COD like mod I could think of: MCheli, flan, rival rebels, but none of them have air strikes.

Aaaaaand yes i think i am using a cracked version, it was a friends.

MCHeli has air strikes. Use the GLTD to call them in
06/17/2016 8:01 pm
Level 70 : Legendary Programmer
supremacyX
Why would you want a CoD Mod of all things? A lot of work for not so big community. Besides CoD is dying as we speak. More and more people are finding about much better FPS games on PC like cs. Modders are smart not to commit so much to a dying community.
06/18/2016 2:05 pm
Slayer_of_DragonSwag
Bro, COD will never "die"
you have no idea how many people actually play it and it is one of the most played first person shooters. And i'm not talking about just "COD" i'm talking about ALL the COD's. black ops, zombie survival, new one with the slightly futuristic theme.
Nobody just thought of making a COD mod because there are already gun mods. But COD is not jut guns. I dont think a lot of true COD players play minecraft /: cuz otherwise you'd know there is alot more to it than that.
06/17/2016 7:59 pm
Slayer_of_DragonSwag
I have finally decided to get a better and real version of MC.... but which one should I get? 1.7 seems most popular, 1.8 is newer but a lot of people don't rly like it for some reason.
and 1.9 .... well, being that new there aren't a lot of good mods made/updated for it yet.
And i'm pretty sure it's a mistake to get 1.6
06/17/2016 7:56 pm
Slayer_of_DragonSwag
Wow, didn't think so many people would respond. Of course, I have installed every COD like mod I could think of: MCheli, flan, rival rebels, but none of them have air strikes. I tried ICBM, but Universal Electricity won't work.
But I guess I just want a mod with the COD perks (calling in air strikes, dragonfiredrones, sentry gun), always found them cool.... but i guess a mod that advanced needs 1.7 or higher... i have been putting of an update for far to long xD

Aaaaaand yes i think i am using a cracked version, it was a friends.
05/28/2016 10:50 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
05/28/2016 10:39 am
Level 77 : Legendary Robot
PrototypeTheta
Silvania StudiosThe problem is no one wants to make a mod that vast for such a specific audience - and even if they did they certainly won't be making it for 1.5.

As dxl said, Flan's does exist, but it really does suck. The weapon mechanics aren't that good at all, and especially if any lag is present they aren't very reliable.

Unless you want to wait for the next update that overhauls gun mechanics and vehicle handling. Can't say when that'll be released (still haven't merged most of my work on vehicles) though. It'll be on 1.8 but I'll be porting what I can to a 1.7.10 version. Sure the current gun mechanics could be better, but they aren't completely awful either. Can't say the same for ground vehicles, been a hell of a job to get those up to speed.

I mean you could use old 1.5 Flan's, but god help you if you do. Even I won't touch that version.
05/28/2016 8:47 am
Level 44 : Master Architect
Lachie1770
Call of duty...? People still like that game (never played it nor know hardly anything other then its hated on alot) anyway as others have said use flans and other gun mods, but on a side note, why on earth you want 1.5.? Are you using cracked minecraft or something? Use 1.7.10 for mods, its the best version.
05/28/2016 8:13 am
Level 88 : Elite Modder
Fureniku
The problem is no one wants to make a mod that vast for such a specific audience - and even if they did they certainly won't be making it for 1.5.

As dxl said, Flan's does exist, but it really does suck. The weapon mechanics aren't that good at all, and especially if any lag is present they aren't very reliable.

I've got a gun mod in the works but it's a while until it's released, but could be set up for a "cod-style" game - it's on 1.7.10. You could also use MCHeli (see my profile) to cover vehicles, and it even has something very similar to the RC-XD so long as you think a remote control helicopter is the same as a remote control car ;D
05/28/2016 3:46 am
Level 24 : Expert Artist
Blakest
I do texturing for someone doing a very vast weapons mod I will tell him about your request and your weapon Ideas may be added (in some way) and I will texture it if they agree However I don't think he has time to do a complete mod about it but he seems to be open to ideas if you want to suggest some. the mod page:http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/better-weaponry-mod-010-rpg-handgun-assault-rifle/
05/28/2016 3:13 am
Level 37 : Artisan Ranger
Caporal Dxl
Uhm, there's Flan's Guns which adds vehicles, guns and other cool modern-day weaponry of sorts, plus military armor sets and whatnot, grenades etc. There are also many add-ons for this mod, so you might wanna check that out.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome