Modded Minecraft Crash - Help, please?

Prince Oceanus's Avatar Prince Oceanus8/19/16 6:07 pm
9/1/2016 5:08 am
ProfessorPhysics's Avatar ProfessorPhysics
So I recently got this crash while trying to mod my game. Can anyone help me figure out what's wrong here?

Pastebin link: http://pastebin.com/cRcgv7ns
Prince Oceanus
Level 52 : Grandmaster Prince

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/31/2016 9:00 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
BlakeLikesCake
So I used this mod pack I made by downloading mods and it worked well in the beginning of August and them in the middle of the month it kept crashing!
Help PLZ!
http://pastebin.com/1QcFPiaK
09/01/2016 5:08 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
ProfessorPhysics
Hello there Brother!!!
There are massive amount of players experiencing these issues.
Here are possible causes.
Click to reveal
Fraud Websites,
They will add fake information in order to crash it , e.t.c

Click to reveal
Your computer's problem , If you have a low RAM then what the Modpack requests you , you may not be able to turn it on.

Click to reveal
Did not download the mod pack properly

Possible Solutions
Click to reveal
Deleting the file you downloaded.

Click to reveal
Redownloading it after you made sure it is not a scam website.

Click to reveal
Sadly , buying a new computer would be a solution if you have a bad comp specs.

Hopefully these helped!
More information could help me to get a direct answer
Sorry for bugging ya'!
08/29/2016 6:44 am
Level 88 : Elite Modder
Fureniku
Is that the full log - usually there's an extra set of info at the end with computer specs, installed mod list etc which sometimes contains quite important information.

Anyway, try removing ALL mods so you're just running Forge, and load the pack then. If it loads, re-add the mods two or three at a time so you can narrow down the mod that causes it, and then once you know make sure that mod is up-to-date, check any extra information you might need (EG I expect it's a mod that requires a certain Forge version), and if all else fails you might have to just remove that mod.

Don't load any existing worlds until you've finished your testing, or you may lose content from the temporarily removed mods.
08/29/2016 8:40 am
Prince Oceanus
It doesn't have anything specs-wise, unfortunately (unless it's just compiling it with all of the other "and 35 more..." messages, which would be a pain). I'll try the mod removal test thing later and get back to you on it.
08/28/2016 4:27 pm
Prince Oceanus
Yes, I did. I don't download mods from anywhere else.

I have removed it and it still crashes. I'll have to try out the MultiMC thing and tell you if that works.
08/26/2016 10:52 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Weaver8185
i see you have ars magica, did u download it from curse?
https://mods.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraf ... -downloads

also if u did and have the latest version, try removing it temporarily to see if it fixes it.

if not try multiMC and see if that fixes it, the reason y i say this is because of a few lines in the crash report. could be a corrupted forge install or something bad like that but yea, honestly if your using forge with the default launcher your doing something wrong.

https://multimc.org/

leme know what works so i may be able to help people with a similar question more effectively
08/26/2016 9:53 am
Prince Oceanus
Bump
08/24/2016 5:56 pm
Prince Oceanus
Yeah, that didn't work in the slightest. :/ It just crashed again with this crash log
08/24/2016 9:20 am
Level 35 : Artisan Unicorn
DD9448
Delete the current CodeChickenLib jar you may or may not have. Next, download this file and place it in your mods directory. Try loading Minecraft. I do not believe that CodeChickenCore has anything to do with this.
And GabrielleCraft, no offence, but what you're suggesting makes no sense!
08/24/2016 9:14 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
GabrielleCraft
Never ever get any mods unless you have a professional with you to help. I learned the hard way by trying to get a lucky block mod that was SAFE. Yet I broke minecraft so hard that I had to uninstall it. One way you can fix it is to uninstall minecraft, wait for ab day or 2, then reinstall it. That's what worked for me when I really screwed up. If that doesn't work you may need contact Mojang or get it on another computer.
08/24/2016 9:38 am
Fureniku
Mods from legit sources are safe - if you're using websites like 9minecraft you'll certainly run into issues though. Only ever download mods from here or preferably Curseforge (as they manually verify all mods submitted, so you know 100% they're safe).

@OP - CodeChickenLib SHOULD be automatically installed so long as you have Core, but you need to have an internet connection when loading the game. Are you using a valid account? Cracked Minecraft wont work here

If you're using a legit account and have an internet connection for the game, go to your /mods/ folder and there should be a folder called 1.7.10 (or whatever version you're playing) - delete this folder, then try and load the game again.
08/24/2016 10:16 am
Prince Oceanus
I am using a premium account. Never really got into the illegal copies fad (purely because I don't want to get into trouble with the law and get put into jail ).

And ah, I see. I thought you had to have both. I'll see if your solution works.

As for the mod downloads, GabrielleCraft, I only use the non-shady sites like PMC or, as Silvania said, CurseForge to download mods. Other sites like SkyDaz and 9minecraft can contain nasty viruses and are, in most cases, complete copyright infringement. I don't even know how they're still up and why no one has DMCA'd them yet.
08/24/2016 7:54 am
Prince Oceanus
Bump
08/22/2016 2:13 pm
Prince Oceanus
I have v1.0.7.47 of CodeChickenCore, if that helps.
08/22/2016 1:41 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Incineratinq
im guessing
08/22/2016 12:18 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Grump
Five
Have you installed the mod codechickencore? I'm alright with crash reports and think you're missing it, I may be wrong though.
08/22/2016 1:34 pm
Prince Oceanus
I do have it. Is it the wrong version?
08/22/2016 10:38 am
Fureniku
Line 14 contains your answer:

java.io.FileNotFoundException: /Users/levi/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods/CodeChickenLib-1.7.10-1.1.3.138-universal.jar (No such file or directory)
08/22/2016 12:04 pm
Prince Oceanus
How would I fix it? I'm not great with this kind of thing.
08/22/2016 9:19 am
Prince Oceanus
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome